Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
That is so nice that you have a basement! And a garage. smile That gives you a ton of storage possibilities.

I love the whole idea of the stockpile. It's a completely different way to shop ~

I am having fun learning about this. Yesterday I acquired $67.12 worth of product for $7.47 between CVS and Walgreens. I'm still figuring this all out. It's fairly complicated! Much planning and sorting and doing lots of math.

CVS is awesome, IMO. I LOVE extra bucks.

I am going to tackle my supermarket (Bashas) later this week. I also have access to a Fry's and a Safeway in the next town over.

I have to keep reminding myself to only buy something when it is free, unless it is something I actually need at the time. I'll let you know when i have my experiences posted! I think between the two of us, we can really help make a difference for people's budgets!! smile

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Oh I also have access to a Target and Walmart. I think doing all these places properly would be a full time job. smile

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Jilly,

You are SO right! Planning for a trip is like a part-time job! You did great with your savings! I've had to have a few "bad" experiences to teach me the ropes.

I went to Kroger's today. I saved $177 dollars, spent .18! Their mega sale combined with coupons is awesome. The receipt said that I saved 100%.

I have access to Target and Walmart but I just don't have the time to run in those bigger stores just to get 1 or 2 free things. However, CVS, Rite Aid and Walgreens...I won't hesitate.

Also, what I love about CVS is that if you need a raincheck they will give you the raincheck on their Extra bucks (Walgreens won't). Also CVS will let you use expired coupons if you are using a raincheck. I just learned that one today!

I agree totally with you. Between Frugal Living and Freebies...we'll be a one-stop shop for savings/free stuff!

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
i've used the Raincheck system, but didn't realize you could use expired coupons with that! It makes sense though.

I don't like the mail in rebate system at Walgreens, mainly because I am pretty lazy about mailing things in. I have about six MIRs staring at me on my desk that I need to make envelopes for. I'd rather just have extra care bucks! Even so i am doing well at the walgreens. I got a free box of probiotic capsules to try, three free kinds of waterproof bandaids and a free aftersun lotion all with the MIRs. I decided against the free glucose monitor, since I don't know anyone with diabetes, and i would have had to pay tax/a stamp for something I don't need.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I'm not good with mail in rebates either. I did read somewhere that someone uses a computer program to track their rebates. If I ever decide to start doing MIR, I would want to use a program to help me. Did you get the free scotch tape at Walgreens yet this week?

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
I think i will hit ACE, CVS and Walgreens tomorrow. I end up getting sucked in to these places for hours...I'll let you know how much tape i get smile

Yesterday I hit my personal best - I paid 5 cents for $75 worth of product. At CVS, my number one store for extreming. smile

I had to go over a lot of things with the cashier and we had to get a few manager's overrides. I feel a little bad for putting her through my couponey mess, but it really feels all tingly to come home with bags of free goodies! smile

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
That was a GREAT trip! I feel kind of bad sometimes too but at the end of the day, it's about saving money. I've been lucky to only have 1 or 2 "mean" cashiers. Everyone else has been very nice and polite.

I hit CVS yesterday and the lady behind me started talking to me (about my coupons) while I was checking out. When I was finished I realized I had forgotten to give the cashier a $1.50 off coupon and forgot to have him scan my Green tag.

As a result, I made a new rule for myself. NO MORE talking to other people when I'm at the register!

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
That is hard about not turning in your coupons or using the green bag tag! I would be annoyed at myself. smile

I got a decent haul from CVS and Wags yesterday. I really need to sit down and fill out/mail those rebates.

I am starting to know which cashiers to try to avoid smile

A
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
A
My Publix here in Central FL just started a new coupon policy and they are really looking hard at the coupons...in a way I think these extreme couponers are making it tougher for everyone...

AlissaMoy
BellaOnline
My Rite Aid Pharmacy won't except coupons printed from a computer either, As well as my grocery store frown

Rosie L
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.