logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Elephant
OP Offline
Elephant
Finally had a successful intermittent fast yesterday! I drank 4 cups of coffee, 1 small glass of chia water, 1 large glass of water with acai greens superfoods and orange emergen-C plus another 32 oz of plain water.

I was hungry mid afternoon but 60 min. of yoga and some swimming distracted me then I broke my fast with some pizza, spinach tomato cucumber salad, red wine, and a small dark chocolate. I usually don't like having a cheat meal after a fast but it's the one thing that kept me motivated to stick with it all day.

Not sure why I had bad fasts the last few times but I'm thinking it was all the endurance training we were doing for our hiking trip. Now that we're back I won't be doing as much cardio so I should be able to stick with weekly fasts and end the fasts with a small healthy meal like grilled chicken, steamed veggies and greens quinoa tabbouleh instead of what I had last night.

Monica Neave ISSA Certified Fitness Therapist

Get Your Best Female Figure with the most overlooked workout strategy.

Burn more fat with Fatloss Workouts that work!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Elephant
OP Offline
Elephant
Been really on track with healthy eating and workouts this week so felt ready to intermittent fast today, a day ahead than planned.

Had 2 cups coffee earlier, 8 oz water plus 24 oz water with chia seeds, acai greens superfood, and emergen-C electrolytes.

Making herbal iced later so I don't drink more coffee today. Trying to cut back on coffee this week.

Will be ending my intermittent fast with a healthy homemade pizza, 1 fake beer, and a raw greens salad. Choosing from one of these 7 Homemade Pizza Recipes

Elephant
OP Offline
Elephant
Intermittent fasting today. Wasn't sure if I was going to do it since I felt a bit hungry when I woke up but that false hunger just disappeared as soon as I drank 8 oz of water with my acai superfood greens (I drink that every morning now) plus 2 cups of coffee.

I actually went high carb the last two days so I would not be tempted to end my fast with pizza. You can read more about my high carb meals over in weight loss under carb lovers diet recipes.

Workouts this week are:

Mon. 10 min. mobility 20 min. full body fat loss 15 min. stretching

Tue. 10 min. mobility 20 min. lower body 10 min. core abs workout 30 min. stretching

Wed. 10 min. mobility 20 min. upper body and Pussy Cat Dolls workout dvd (it's my first time trying it and so looking forward to it)

Thur. same as Mon.

Fri. 60 min. yoga

Sat. day off

Sun. not sure yet

Last edited by ExerciseEditor; 06/21/12 02:57 PM.

Elephant
OP Offline
Elephant
Had a great fast this past Thursday. Want to try intermittent fasting again tomorrow. Had an amazing workout week too. Here's a list of all my workouts last week:

Mon.: 10 min. mobility 20 min. lower body circuit 20 min. 10 min. core circuit 20 min. stretching

Tue.: 10 min. mobility 20 min. full body fatloss circuit 20 min. walk 20 min. stretching

Wed.: 10 min. mobility 20 min. upper body 35 min. brazil butt lift cardio axe 10 min. stretching

Thur.: 60 min. flow yoga, 4 mile walk

Fri.: day off

Sat.: 10 min. mobility 35 min. brazil butt lift high and tight 10 min. pilates ab workout 10 min. stretching

Sun: 10 min. Franklin Method mobility exercises 10 min. Pilates exercises for core plus 4 mile walk and 20 min. stretching

Trying a new cardio workout on mini trampoline. Will post more about it later this week.

Elephant
OP Offline
Elephant
Had a great intermittent fast yesterday. My workouts the past 7 days have not been as long or as intense which has made it easier to eat slightly less every day (always a good thing when you're away and eating most of your meals out).

This past weekend we hiked to the Malibu overlook in Topanga Canyon and to the Hollywood sign from Griffith Park (just 2 days before the heat wave). We also walked along the Santa Monica beach path. I've also done some yoga and Pilates in our hotel room.

And I did a quick treadmill/weights circuit workout at the hotel fitness center which was mind numbingly boring compared to all my other workouts. More on this in a separate post.

Elephant
OP Offline
Elephant
Doing my weekly intermittent fast today. I've had a few high carb days so my body is ready for this. I've also been so sore from Pilates and Ballet workouts that I've never done before that I'm just not in the mood to eat today. I wonder if soreness affects appetite or just a coincidence?

My core (abs, glutes, back) have not been this sore in ages. It's interesting how Pilates and Ballet workouts don't look that hard but they really work your body in a very different way. Today I'm doing a 45 min. mat Pilates workout on Netflix.

Check out my new article Pilates for Weight Loss to learn more about how you can burn fat and get a lean toned fit body with Pilates. Did you know that soccer star David Beckham dropped from 13% to 8% body fat and improved sports performance with Pilates? I wrote about that too in this article: Bend It LIke Beckham Pilates Fatloss Workout

Elephant
OP Offline
Elephant
Had a great intermittent fast yesterday. Ended my fast with 3 oz of feta spinach salmon, mixed greens, heerloom tomatoes, avocado, carrots salad, 1/2 banana w/ 1 tsp nutella, and 1 fake beer.

My right now is 117 lb and waist is still 27". Hoping all the ballet and Pilates will help my get a little leaner and tighter so I can go back to aerial trapeze light as a feather and fit as a dancer!

Elephant
OP Offline
Elephant
It's that time of week again and I'm so ready for this week's intermittent fast!

Want to learn more about intermittent fasting and how it can help you burn fat, lose weight, and get healthy? I.F. is very similar to exercise so if you hate exercising you may want to give it a try.

Check out the video in this article: Intermittent Fasting for Simple Fatloss, Health & A Lean Toned Body

Elephant
OP Offline
Elephant
Well I'm accidentally intermittent fasting today. I was so busy this morning with workouts and ebook stuff and not hungry so haven't eaten and still not hungry so may as well take advantage of this and turn it into my weekly fasting day.

Elephant
OP Offline
Elephant
I'm intermittent fasting again today. My last fast was Tue. and felt really great all day. Was having a super busy day kind of the like the one I'm already having today so will be too distracted and most likely not hungry all day.

I don't believe in eating just to eat and lately I've been so busy and energized by my work that I don't even have my first meal until noon or 1. It's also really hot right now here in the southwest so maybe that is also affecting my appetite. Who feels like eating or cooking when it's 110 degrees outside.

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.