If you didn't and are having trouble getting one (the employer is no longer in business) - contact the IRS!!! They an send you Form 4852 and may attempt to contact the employer for you.

Don't file late just because you didn't get a W-2.

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor, Launch Manager
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon