Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
S
Eric Holder announced a change of heart...now the 9/11 terrorists will be tried through the military instead of through civilian courts. Finally Holder and Obama have seen the light!

Stephanie Romero
Independent Parties
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Parakeet
Parakeet
Stephanie, your article about flip-flopping or changing one's mind is a useful, perceptive piece. That Obama continues to flip-flop and/or change his mind simply underscores his lack of experience to do the job is trying to do.

Obama has seen the light, because it was flashed in his face. He has found out that many of the Bush policies were correct, and now he has no choice but to follow them.

His dithering on issues like trying KSM in the military tribunals just makes it clear how he really doesn't know what he's doing. As he bashed Bush while campaigning, people thought Obama sounded so different and so much more intelligent, that Obama would correct all those mistakes made by the dull-witted Bush. Once in office Obama finds out that his adolescent views do not quite work in the adult world.

It is really quite astonishing that Obama thinks he has the ability to continue to president, much less the temerity to think he should be elected again.

Blessings,
Linda Sue Grimes
Maya Shedd's Temple
S
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
S
Absolutely! You go into the role of President thinking you have all the answers and you quickly discover that charm and speaking well doesn't do the job. I really don't think he stands a chance at being re-elected. He is one of the slowest leaders I have ever seen...slow to decide things, slow to move on things. he has no sense of urgency.

Stephanie Romero
Independent Parties
Parakeet
Parakeet
Quote:
I really don't think he stands a chance at being re-elected.

That's the logical way of thinking, but then every time I think that I have to remind myself that I didn't think he had a chance of getting elected in the first place.

Of course, now he has some actual failures on record instead of the blank slate he projected in 2008; still the Dems are not averse to employing underhanded tactics or intimidation to win elections. Remember the New Black Panthers in Philly. And all the left-leaning media peronalities who love to shout racism!

Blessings,
Linda Sue Grimes
Maya Shedd's Temple

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.