logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
Last night i dreamt there were spirits in the room,i didn't feel threatened by them nor was i in the least bit afraid of them.Then i was sat looking down at the floor and there was a spirit bent down in front of me telling me i didn't need to be sorry,that it wasn't my fault.I looked out of the window in front of me and a spider seemed as though it had just finished spinning a web.The web was covered with dew,as i looked at it the web broke and the dream ended.Can anyone help me with an interpretation please Elaine xx

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Elaine, this sounds like a really beautiful dream.

How were you feeling in the dream?

Spiders generally represent the female energy and the web of life. The dew glistening on the web would be an emotional symbol.

Without knowing your feelings, I think if this were my dream I would feel that I was being comforted, and also being reminded that I'm part of a divine plan.

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

OP Offline
Thankyou for answering.In the dream i felt sad at first,but then when the spirit had spoken to me i felt better,but then funnily enough i felt really bad for the spider,poor thing had only just finished the web!! I'm going through a bit of a bad time emotionaly at the minute and am having rather a lot of really vivid dreams.So i think it's probably my state of mind,although i do believe there are messages there for me.I just can't seem to work them out xx

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hi Elaine

If this was my dream I would be remembering the story of Robert the Bruce and the spider he saw spinning a web in a cave. He saw the spider try again and again to build a perfect web and this gave him courage when at his lowest ebb, showing that if he did keep going, keep trying, he would eventually succeed.

Last edited by Asha - Scot./Eng. Culture; 04/10/11 02:02 PM.

Asha Sahni
Dreams Editor

OP Offline
Yes thats very true,thankyou. I know i have to keep trying,although it's very difficult at the minute,but it's not very often i give up easily.I must admit though the other two dreams i've had were very disturbing. xx

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Elaine sounds like you have a strong spirit. I wish you strength.

May be I've missed something and that you've put them on another thread. If you want to talk about them - what were the other two dreams about?

Asha Sahni
Dreams Editor

OP Offline
No i haven't put them on.Don't want to bore you too much,but here goes..... I was in my partners house,only it turned out to be the house of my daughters ex afterwards,and he was telling me he had to cut off my leg below the knee because something was wrong with it.He began sort of scoring it with a knife,and it felt really sore,like a needle being scraped along your skin.Then he stopped and said his dad would have to finish it because he was better at that kind of thing.I began to cry and said i didn't want it doing.then all of a sudden we were in a night club,and i met an old friend,who told me her mum had died and showed me a newspaper cutting of some people looking out of a window,she said her mum had been found outside on the pavement.Then i took it into my head to clean up the club,but it was sawdust i had to clear away,so i put it in a big bag.Then my friend said she was going for the bus so i went with her,but when we got there i realised it wasn't my bus stop.I couldn't find my daughters ex and think i just walked away from my friend The other dream was last night.It was horrible.I dreamt my partner and i were at the seaside and we had gone to a cafe i think,i looked at my partner and his eyes were starting to bleed,he said he needed some cream or something to stop it,i went to try and find some,(not sure if i did or not)but when i saw him again there was blood all over his face and clothes,it just ended there.First thing i did this morning when i woke up was look straight at him,he was fine though,snoring away

L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
Hi, Elaine. Your first dream seems to indicate that someone on the other side is trying to reassure you about any burdens or guilt you may be carrying. The breaking of the dew-covered web seems to symbolize your release from a duty or responsibility to which you feel you are bound.

As for the dream about your partner's eyes bleeding...depending on what is going on in your relationship, this dream could indicate that you believe he is avoiding intimacy or is in denial about seeing the truth of something. Perhaps he has suffered many difficulties, including possibly some deep pain or internal conflict about something. In any case, he wants your help.

As for your dream about the friend and nightclub...a nightclub in a dream represents your social life. Your feeling that you needed to "clean up" the club indicates that you feel the need to straighten out your social life because there are some emotional wounds that you finally will be able to put away.

Did the episode with your daughter's ex put you off balance, emotionally? This scene seems to say so. It could also indicate that you felt someone was trying to cut off your independence. In any case, you definitely do not want that and need to stand up for yourself.

You're at a new stage of your life now, but you won't be going along with the crowd. You will be able to walk away from old ways of thinking that have been holding you back.

Hope that helps, but it really is a matter of what is going on in your life so only you can reflect upon each dream symbol to see how it communicates with you.

OP Offline
Thankyou,yes what you said is a great help. I do know there is someone on the other side who is trying to help me,we have been told this by a medium who spoke to my daughter,although i have never met her,she did know an awful lot about me.I'm not sure where the guilt part comes from in the dream as i don't think i have done anything to feel guilty about.It was my ex that had an affair and left me and my girls to live with the other woman. As for my partner,yes he has had a lot of difficulties,basically we went through the same thing,his wife also left him for someone else.Yes sometimes he does avoid intimacy as he says he fears rejection,and all the reassurance in the world doesn't seem to make any difference.He is a lovely man and we have such a lot in common and with each other we can be ourselves,which is something neither of us have had before.He is so scared of commitment incase things go wrong and we get hurt again.But on the whole we get along fine and apart from that there is no problems in our relationship. Yes,i have been trying to clear away the old so to speak and put the past where it belongs and i think i am finally getting there. I am a very independant person,i have always had to be.So maybe subconciously i do fear someone will take that away,i can't really say.The only thing about dreaming of my daughters ex was that i couldn't understand why it was him,i haven't seen or heard from him in over 2 years,since they split up.I must admit though i did feel so sorry for him,he was a lovely lad and what she did to him was totally out of order,she just took everything she wanted from the house they'd shared for 5 years,while he was at work one day,got a private rented house and moved in her new chap.Very underhanded. Also i have been trying to walk away from the old ways,they aren't relevant to me anymore and i need a fresh start,hopefully with my partner. Thankyou again,it's much appreciated xx

L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
If you do not feel any conscious guilt, you may feel some other personal duty or responsibility that is symbolized by the dew-covered web. Hmmm. Sometimes, it comes to you after a little more reflection...

You're feeling sorry for your daughter's ex needs to be let go. That is a karmic episode between the two of them.

Good luck and keep dreaming! smile

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.