logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
aj1s Offline OP
OP Offline
A

Recently there are so many critical articles about Kobe Bryant. Some of them argue that Kobe is always personal-centered, while others keep comparing him to Michael Jordan and say Kobe will never surpass Jordan.

First of all, I want to tell you, these criticisms are much too biased. Why we just keep exaggerating his weak points? Like everybody else, Kobe is mortal. It is unavoidable for him to make mistakes. However, some articles and some people put too much pressure on him. Occasionally, when Kobe got no more than 30, they would make such comments�Kobe has got old and "Kobe era" has gone forever. For these guys I would like to suggest them to look at Kobe's performance at last season. I bet after glancing over the statistics, you should never think "Kobe era" has gone.

Secondly, some guys claimed Kobe is some sort of rascal with his cold expression and fierce acts. Guys made such remarks or having such thought must be mad and silly. Just looking at the NBA, is there someone gentle and kind? Of cause the answer is no since the NBA competition is some struggle, to some degrees. Without strong figure and hard style, you will never make a standing in NBA ground, regardless of your technical skills! If were not his toughness and strong will, could Kobe got 81' in just 42'. Is there somebody else could average 30' in the first 6 of the finals with fingers hurt badly. These achievements could rarely be made by others intact even in normal times, let alone in the Finals.

In addition, some guys are inclined to make sharp comparison between Kobe and Mike Jordan. I should say both of them are the best in their own era. It is almost impossible to compare them, because they have established themselves under different times and environment. Everything is changing, Basketball heroes are no exception. On one hand, the king-Mike Jordan has always been in our minds, since his fame and image has turned into a great brand which reminds us of Jordan. I bet the Nike Air Jordan Shoes are well-known to everybody. The name-Mike Jordan has become a household word. To remember him, some persons even have a complete collection of Jordan shoes which have ever been released. On the other hand, Kobe has become the great hero of this era. Everything from him will draw fans' interests and concern. His wearing styles have been followed by millions of people. There is no exaggeration that any vision of that Kobe wears will become a best-seller in no more than 3 days. From above, it is not hard for us to know how popular they are. Above all, we should pay our respect to Mike Jordan and be much more tolerant to Kobe.

Last edited by BellaOnline; 07/13/10 06:25 AM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
H
H
There are lots of Kobe haters because of what he did in the past: the sex scandal in Colorado, the selfishness, the feud with Shaq, even more of the selfishness. There's no question that Kobe will be considered one of the greatest competitors of the game, but he simply needs to play more, win more, and fend off the criticism. Soon, people will admire his basketball greatness. Count on it!

J
Amoeba
Amoeba
J
I love Kobe forever, and I wish The lakers could get the championship this time in 2011

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.