#671314 03/19/11 11:50 AM
G
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
G
Hello and welcome the Community forum of the Ezines and Newsletters Site. I am the current Editor for this site. As I am still relatively new here, I am trying to get settled into the site.

During the time I am taking over from the previous editor, I feel I should let you know that you will be seeing some changes occuring more often, until I can get everything to a place that I am happy with.

Because I want this site to really standout and be noticed, I will be trying diffferent things out until I find what works for me. I just don't want you to be alarmed, frustrated or upset when you visit and there has been yet another change made.

As a matter of fact I have just changed the name of the newsletter for the site and also the schedule of when it will be sent out.

The name is currently Newsletter Communique` changed from Newsletter Weekly.

The newsletter will be sent out every other week or bi-weekly, at least for now. This will allow me time to build it up to the point of providing you with even more information that may not show up on the website.

So as you can see, I had to change the name to reflect the scheduling change. Can't have it named Newsletter Weekly and not send it out weekly.

I will also be making plans to encourage more participation from visitors. I am currently brainstorming some ideas for continued threaded conversations.

So, please be patient as I move in and get settled. However, I would love for you to stop in and introduce yourself when you visit. You don't have to leave a long posts. Just a hi will be fine.

I encourage you to sign up for the newsletter so you can stay abreast on what is happening, what new articles have been posted and what is being discussed here in the forums.

This is a community for you to participate in, get involed, help and even learn about the ezines and newsletters industry.

Rules of engagement for this formum will be comming soon.

Until then I extend a warm welcome and look forward to meeting new visitors and some old.

So please, introduce yourself. Let us know who you are and what you do.

We are building a community together.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Tiger
Tiger
We are glad to see you here Grace smile

Moderated by  Grace-Newsletters Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.