logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Diana, the avatar I have is symbolic of the "White Buffalo Calf Woman". The image shows the the woman in two forms: the White Buafflo" and the "Holy Woman who brought the Sacred Pipe" to the Oglala Lakhota people. The Sacred Pipe is used in ceremonies and is kept in a Sacred place when not in use.

White Buffalo Calf Woman brought the Sacred Pipe to the people to learn the Sacred Rites and to pass on the knowledge to others in a way that shows we are all related -- in the eyes of Creator, we are all relatives and help each other.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I'm sorry for your loss. I've never had a pet I didn't consider a part of my family, and losing one well, I can feel it even today after 10 years.

Phyllis, your puppy, I did the same thing. They know too and the comfort of being held vs, being in a room of strangers, I don't see how that's eccentric.

My best friend, "Shelby" a beautiful Springer Spaniel, he could tell the difference being inside the house in the basement vs. being outside in the country air.

When I carried him outside in a blanket and sat him under his favorite tree, he lifted his head to the sky and closed his eyes to the country wind, just before he died. Where in the basement, though it was quieter, nothing.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
I am so sorry for your loss.

Maure, thank you. I am going to make sure nothing disturbs her little body. We have been plagued with things going wrong lately including the collapse of our newly remodeled garage. When the snow melts, IF the snow melts a new garage will go up. Under the new cement foundation, which will be under the new garage will be our Missy's final resting place. I have a beautiful piece of wood and a wood burning kit for a plaque.

We had buried a tiny feral kitten six or so years ago, in what I though was a perfect place. Until we saw bulldozers digging the area up. That, will never happen again. I know her soul, her spark is gone, but I want her tiny little body respected.

I am so sorry for your loss.

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
Elleise, I couldn't agree more that our pets are very much a part of our family. I think my family would be quite dysfunctional without animals. Shelby must of been a very special pet, how fortunate you were to enjoy Shelby's life. I have had my life enriched by every pet I have ever had.It is amazing what animals can teach you.

S
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
S
I am so sorry to hear about Missy. I know you will miss her and your heart must be broken. How are the other ferrets doing? Busy as usual?

I'm also sorry for your loss of Missy

Rosie L
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
Thank you. I do miss her. I know the other ferrets miss her too. Quinn started biting right after Missy never came home from the vet. I know they don't understand why she never came home. They are both settling out now and are back to their usual sweet temperaments.

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
What a beautiful cat! Thank you Rosie. It has been difficult. I still look for the third lump in the blankets.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.