Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
K
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
K
LOL! Little Bill--that's cute!

I figured you were just busy with Mary Pain! LOL! I'm sure you have your hands full with MJ & LB!! smile

Yeah, it's been really cold here, too. Yesterday and today, highs in the mid thirties. We had a little sleet today, but it didn't last long. We have a chance of some sleet or snow tomorrow and tomorrow night, and Tuesday and Thursday!!

Do you watch "American Idol"? I didn't watch it one year specifically because I didn't want to be "married" to it. I have so much fun with it, and this year is so much better without Simon's hateful self on there! However, Randy seems to think it's now his job to be the mean one. I don't like that. He was nice for the first few shows, but then he started being mean...almost like someone told him to! I wonder...

Kitten Kristine Jackson
DEPRESSION

The measure to which we judge others is the measure to which God will judge us. Be kind & understanding always. : )
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Also what you read. I use LOL Cats and Learn From my Fail as both electronic antidepressants and health and safety lessons

Ian - Pagan Editor

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world. "

Dalai Lama
K
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
K
What we watch, read & listen to...everything around us affects us. The more positive things we experience, the better we feel. The more negative things we experience, the more depressed we are.

I've been making a HUGE effort to change my TV habits, and it's paying off in a big way! The only exception is that I've been checking in on Fox News to see what's going on in Egypt. That's bothering me, but I think it's important to know what's going on--I think I'd worry more about it if I didn't know.

Kitten Kristine Jackson
DEPRESSION

The measure to which we judge others is the measure to which God will judge us. Be kind & understanding always. : )
Koala
Koala
I tried American Idol when it first came out but didn't like Simon. I love the Worst Cook In America. We have been watching a lot of the food network lately. Just the thing to watch when you are on a weird diet!

Our snow is starting to melt off and they are predicting more snow/ice the first of next week. Guess this year we are getting a real winter!

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.
~anonymous~
K
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
K
We're supposed to get some more snow Wednesday, into Thursday, but they aren't giving amounts on local weather yet. I haven't heard what the Weather Channel says. They make me so mad--every time I go on to see what our weather is going to be like, I have to see "Cantore Stories" or "Storm Stories," or some such nonsense. It's just like MTV & VH1--they had a great thing going on with the music, but now most of what they show is not even related to music!! But they didn't ask me...
smile

Kitten Kristine Jackson
DEPRESSION

Koala
Koala
We got some real snow yesterday. No one is leaving here today! We're expecting more. I fell over the weekend and really bruised my good ankle so I haven't been doing much of anything at all! This morning it actually didn't hurt too much so that is a bonus.

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.
~anonymous~
M
M
Try not to constantly ask yourself whether you are happy or not at any given time. Just let it happen. By taking time to develop interests and keeping a positive attitude you will gradually see your state of mind improve. While there is no magic bullet when it comes to depression with a bit of time and work you can see yourself begin to take back control of your life.

Last edited by meganjo; 02/17/11 07:39 AM.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Rayna - Depression Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.