Print Thread
Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13
S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
recently there has been talk, and books written on the subject of the mayan calendar, its contents are about the world ending, from the earth tilting and massive loss of life. i dont think 2012 which is the date given will be as horrendous as it sounds? if we dont cut down on extracting oil and other fossil fuels from the earth then something dramatic will happen, 25 per cent of the rainforests have gone and we see hurricanes of immense magnitude reaping havoc across the world , american states being the worst hit, tornadoes too? it is a known fact that changes to the worlds earth surfaces will dramatically change? there will be land masses appearing where none existed previously, water found in parts of the world that was non existent before. this will be caused by the earth losing some of its magnetic influence, thus causing plates under the earths surface to move and buckle, with earthquakes and tsunamis evident. but all hope is not lost for i think we will be at the ready when these things do happen and weather defences improved, we can only help ourselves by change and by joining together in trying to get new alternatives to fuel and power resources, and by planting more trees to stabilise freak weather that we are now having, the world must unite and go green.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
the near death experience,--anyone wishing to read about these experiences can try reading - transformed by the light by dr, melvin morse, or -deaths door by jean ritchie. both make excellent reading material for those interested in this field. there are other books on the internet for sale on this subject and ive found them very cheap to buy compared to other books? i think we all have an interest in mystery and the unknown so enjoy reading. i can read a book and remember nearly all of it word for word like a photographic memory its very helpful when i read and research herbs and medicine, this was given to me in my near death experience as i couldnt do it before? the right temporal lobe just above the right ear is where most psychics get their information from? when jesus opened the apostles minds after he rose from the dead, he must of activated this right temporal lobe in their brains so they could receive more knowledge from the holy spirit, i think anyone who receives the holy spirit has an active temporal lobe? science today is still studying how to awaken this remarkable part of the brain.

Last edited by SKYELAW; 02/14/11 09:31 AM.
S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
some jehovas witnesses one day called at my mothers and i told them to come in - instead of slamming the door in their faces lol, we got talking about the bible and i asked them for an explanation out of their toy bible? do dogs and other animals eat food in heaven? the response i got was appalling. dogs and animals are not allowed in heaven as they dont mean a thing to god. what a load of rubbish i replied, they were adamant about this so i told them i saw animals on the other side of the gate with people with them. they replied saying it was the devils illusion put into my mind? they also said that heaven will be on this planet and didnt believe it to be in another realm. laughing at them i told them if this is going to be heaven down here on this earth realm then why did he give us a soul to live forever, i might as well of been talking to a child of 2 years of age as they were clearly talking stupid, if heaven is here on earth then petrol will be �50 a gallon by the time that happens. we wont be able to live on a planet wrecked by nuclear weapons.

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
i only hope people do change in time for what is on the agenda? i know some will be at the ready but some wont, a 150 metre high tsunami is not to be taken too lightly - those with knowledge of these things will no doubt save themselves and their loved ones but for those that dont listen the result will be catastrophic, as always there will be casualties this is nothing new and man will be to blame.

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
has anyone seen the lights in the sky in alaska? a recent programme i watched showed film star joanna lumley, visiting the native people there and viewing the lights . its different particles that splash against the earths magnetic field and is called the aurora borealis, i wish i could see it in the uk.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I had one when I was younger, but I wasn't flatlined. Just unconscious, hooked up to a bunch of IV's. They said I had some rare blood disease. It wasn't HIV/aids, it wasn't even in the books according to the hospital. To this day when I go to give blood, they always say, we just love you here, you've got the rarest type of blood there is. I should probably look that up too, lol. I just give it.

Anyway, I've heard of subliminal messages and they used to be in theaters promting people to go to the concession stands. It's illegal now though.

When I had my OBE/NDE I did see things. I wasn't judged, I was more or less just able to reflect on what I was shown and told why I couldn't stay and it had to do with future events and others like myself that were in spiritual pain who are also messengers here to help avoid total anialation and everything that's happening right now, is right up there.

Prior to that I never sleep walked. But I did after that only once or a period of 3 days and my mom followed me.

Talk about creepy, lol.

3 mornings, 3:00 am and 3 angels in the NW corner of the house every time in the living room. Then it stopped.

The only reason I know it was 3 angels is because the 3rd night my mom called my name gently and asked what I was doing. I said, "Talking to the angels, they don't have bodies, they're in the corner, don't you see them?"

Whatever job they thought or think I'm cut out for, I'm just not. I can't even send out writings on a regular basis. Thank goodness we have newsletter help! I'm going to do that smile

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
I think the rarest blood type is AB negative. One more crazy connection between us. I have the slightly less rare A negative. Before I got sick, the Red Cross loved me too.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Yeh it's got two letters in it, I know that much and yes, another uncanny coincidence. My husband's like, "Eh, nobody wants my blood...I'm just the average Joe."

He's kidding of course, he donates blood and plasma. smile

I didn't know you were ill, is it a long-term or short-term illness? I'm sorry. You'd never know as much work that you're doing.

As of today, myself, I'm anemic. That one may be here to stay. Once upon a time I'd take iron pills in droves. Now it just doesn't seem worth the effort to do it all over again. I really don't like taking any pills unless I have to.

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 02/15/11 04:31 AM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
hi eleise, ive got osteoarthritis in the spine, diverticulitis of the colon, and mild diabetes, im 60yrs old now though as you get older you get all sorts of things lol its best to take it in your stride and accept it. i was fit as a fiddle at 22 and could of turned pro at boxing but i didnt want to hurt anyone so that didnt blossom. i suppose the illnesses help to slow me down, i was a bit of a tearaway at one time. i have had out of body experiences too, everyone says why dont i write a book on the experiences ive had, it is easier said than done. my heart was stopped and i was lifeless for 4 to 5 minutes, yet i was in the other realm about 30 minutes. theres no time there, no sun for a 24 hr day. when i spoke to the beings -or angels, it was telepathic their mouth didnt open it was in the mind. everyone i saw beyond the gate barrier was indeed solid again? when i pass over and go back i know it will be home from home, i didnt want to leave then it was the best feeling ive ever had. there was no religion or hell although there was an area for re education through a door to the left. i couldnt look at the girl and boy without squinting for the light from them was blinding, there was no sun as i said earlier, just brilliant light - god was the light, i wasnt judged at all. each day i wake up with new information that i was shown in a sublimal type clip on the review, im not bothered if people ever think im a crank or nuts, i know what i saw was real, it was in 1973 and the future since that date was shown to me before it happened, we can change the future though if we try hard enough.

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
the worst thing i saw in the other realm apart from america attacking iran was the climate disturbances. plates buckling and a volcano erupting, a hurricane combined tsunami across america flooding california and whipping across the globe westwards towards japan completely covering it over, eastern china, korea, india , all in the path of this gigantic tsunami. this was 1973 and tsunamis were never heard of . new land masses were discovered after and desert countries with new water areas. huge craters in the ground. everything else has come true so why not this. i estimated the time of these things to be quite near our present time give or take a year or two. i hope this does not happen though. the usa has a super military weapon not unlike a laser type gun, soon countries will feel its power. force fields will be made with magnetic energy and engines the same, with ice freezer type connections to boost the power like in superconductivity. wait and see.

Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.