Print Thread
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
i get the feeling she may of been in that area at some time if not now, if you get the same feeling two of us cant be wrong. do you know if any psychics have been called in to help? i didnt see that area of baltimore on the tv documentary and never heard of dundalk over there. i didnt realise where baltimore was till i went on google i will have to look around america more. the place on the documentary was a deserted quarry type woodland place i know it was in baltimore thats all. this electrition locked two girls in a trunk of a car, but the psychic got him.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
S
S
@Skylelaw - My son and I immediately got chills when I drew a picture of my dream and placed it in front of a map of the landfill area. My picture matched the landfill area.

S
S
The family said that they don't believe in psychics. I don't know for sure if police have contacted a psychic yet.

S
S
There is also a wide road running through a complex of trees in the 100 block of North Bend Road in Baltimore, Maryland 21229 area, but this area is not located near Dundalk.

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
that sounds strange what are they afraid of and what harm will it do? anyway its not up to them who the police bring in, it could be someone in her own family that could be involved, you never know in this day and age, if it was my daughter i would try anything, theres some ungrateful people around thats all i can say sunshine what do you think.

S
S
@Skyelaw -- When I brought up a conversation about having a pyschic look into this case, a relative got on the defensive end and told me that psychics are the work of the devil. I didn't say "Get a sorcerer or a fortune teller with a crystal ball." I tried to tell her that most people have some pyschic ability.

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
shes talking stupid to say that, there is no devil , we are the devil when we do wrong its our free will. would a devil help the police solve dozens of cases? id keep an eye on that relative of yours , may be some religious fanatic has been giving them a brainwashing like the mormons or jehovas witnesses do. if good comes out of anything then it cant be this devil bloke lol i wouldnt be frightened of him, if there is a devil then he isnt very strong. be not afraid of what others think use your own conscience thats what i say.

S
S
I agree with you.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
The first day I saw a clip of the family, I just had uncomfortable feelings associated with it. That's unusual for me, normally I'd be pulled in a more comforting fashion.

That and someone has an expensive habbit, that's difficult to support.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
S
S
Could there be some truth in what this Constable is saying? I already know that the bloodhounds did not find Phylicia's sent over near the path to the mall. Her scent was from the apartment building to the parking lot (most likely got in or placed in a car). Could she be currently in some type of building in the basement? Hmmmm...... Here is his story located on the Help Find My Child website: Submitted by Site Visitor on 10 February, 2011 - 08:18. DSIT Division US Constable, Ltd, When she left for the shopping plaza she didn't relize that she had left her debit card on the table. So she doubled back to get it. while in route to get her card, she went back the same way she came. It involved taking a short cut through the back warehous/shipping area. someone that was studying her route, confronted her and convinced her against her will to get into a midsized sedan. he had an assistant in the back seat or in the front. they had already put the child lokck on the back doors and tinted the windows and locked the windows as well. She might have even been tricked into believing they were going to take her back to get her debit card, hmmmm. Which means she met them or him before. being nieve, assumed that since there was more than one person in the car that she was safe. also because the back seat was of biege or lite brown material and smooth like leather or pleather. seeing the back seat was empty and the windows were down before she got in. any ways, i see some kind of highway that looks like rte. 95 on the right side (a bridge) there is a large body of water and the car was moving fast along the far right lane. Where ever she is being held, she was forced/guided to walk on slushy snow or wet snow. She was not allowed to look up, so she had to walk hunched over. there were gavinized trash cans about 3 out side along a town house or apartment complex. the building had brown with black specs in the shingle tile on the side of it, the other part was a medium light color. this is the right side of the building. she also had to walk through a chain linked fence that was kind of worn at the top area. the fence was waist height. she was brought into the back entrance of the first door around the back. it's a step down entrance. the back of the building has white siding adn what seems like a broken deck just near or above the door. She is not dead yet but, she is inslaved. I see this plce. I wish Ihad the funding to go and search it out. I believe she is still in Baltimore. I believe they road her aroud to make her lose her bearings as to where she was. as she tells me more i will tell you more. we can still save her. the first part of the basement was dark and blak i guess because it was soo bright outside and her eyes could not see much inside. the place smells like new cut wood. when she realized she had no escape she decided to cooperate so that she could think her way out without getting beat up or worse. My info is on youtube and facebook. you need to hire me to help find her. this is because i will never stop looking for her until she is found. My late Grand Daughter said "Bad guys, you can run But you can't hide from my Grand Daddy." She also said "Investigation Determination". She knew me as a man who never gives up..................... she was 10 when she was killed by a drunk driver. Sincerely, US Constable, Ltd PULSE,DSIT Division 301.401.9998 us.constable_ltd@yahoo.com

Last edited by Sunshine1; 02/15/11 07:04 PM.
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.