Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
You've brought up a wonderful set of interesting topics!

While i was reading through the "anti-christ" post I had a flash or internal message, "We are many, we are one."

Ironically, though some people may feel clairvoyants and mediums live in a fantasy world, mybe some of them do,however, attention, attention!!!!!

We are living in and are within a gov. befriending GLOBAL PSYCHOSIS' across the lands (I can't make that any more clear as to why we go on and on about how to fend for yourself or at least start learning to)!

Those globally psychotic people, feeling their relevence is so grand a Messiah is coming for them or hole up in their country, just them, thus granting their own selves, basically "power of the universe" Is being to an extent promoted over here in the USA. People just can't see it yet, but it is and it is primarily because somehow we are accepting money from these people.

I don't know about you, but hmmm pretty much can't think back to a time where I felt I was savior of the universe or so special everyone else was insignificant.

You also brought up something interesting about Israel. I mentioned in a spererate post I felt Isreal feels to me like a "doughnut hole." They are surrounded!

Here's what I can't figure out. For whatever reason Israel feels like a threat, but they really aren't they feel like the good guys like David and Golliath...

On some level I feel as if, though our gov. may verbally support Israel, Israel is like a bargaining chip???? Ok, like, almost as if our gov't is befriending or friends with the people who have issues with Israel, where as in the past, that wasn't so much the case.

There will be a strike. I agree with you and I feel as well within a year to 1 yr 2 months with rising up "riots" more and more in the news...those riots will be triggereed, induced and we have something to do w/that in the ties our gov. has within its administration.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I've done the horse thing, skyelaw, and ur right. It only works on other people.

In a previous marriage I had a husband who would roll his eye about psychic this or that and I'm like fine. I'll go in a room and you hide a hancherchief. It can be anywhere, bathroom, kitchen, living room. I was in the bedroom. Came out, put my hands out like feeling around objects and went right to a tape cassette rewinder. It was in back of that.

NExt we went to a horse track. He said, if your so psychic, you should be able to do this...I said, fine, but I've never done this before and if I get started don't interrupt me. I'll rattle off numbers and you do whatever it takes to play them. If you start asking me questions it breaks whatever my "thingy" is.

Got 12 feet in the door and I slapped him in the chest and said, 5, 3,7,9 hurry, put $50.00 down. He just stood there and I slapped him again and he said, I'll wait till the next race. Those numbers came in that order.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
hi karen i have not seen you on the forum lately are you busy? its nice talking to you when youre online, hope you are getting on well with your tarot reading. ive noticed there is all sorts of cards these days ive just seen some astro cards. its amazing what you see these days, i often look at the clouds and see images of things that happen up there its strange how faces and shapes just appear that way, have you ever tried it. lawrence.

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
winning at gambling is hard anyway, at the end of the day the bookmaker comes out the winner, i have had the odd win here and there but even when i get a feeling about winning a fortune something seems to stop me from doing so? i have actually known when numbers are due on the lottos and told people, but not put them on myself? its some sort of built in laziness or fate stopping me from following my intuition. i often say to myself that i cant be bothered and dont respond and then find out i would have won, i bet you are the same. i had a go on roulette and kept backing 4 numbers, as soon as i came off my brother went on and won using my numbers, they came out time after time, yet wouldnt for me ha ha.

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
has anyone ever drove on a major road in a place they have not been to and known what lies ahead? i do it all the time, i was driving on the old A1 near york over here and was bursting to go to the toilet. i said to my passengers that there was a public house about a mile up the road and i would stop there. when they said i thought you had not been on the road before my answer was that i hadnt. sure enough the public bar was there, even down to the colour of the brickwork and car park, yet i had definitely not been on that road or area before.

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
eleise did you have a near death experience? the reason why im asking you for is that every day something comes into my thoughts that is new yet i know ive seen it before somewhere. have you ever heard of sublimal cuts? this is when watching a film you decide you want food or drink etc. what the filmakers or cinema do is add an advertisement into the film and your brain registers it even though you might not take notice of it. its the subconscious mind that picks it up from the conscious. the sublimal cut is shown at speed and we respond even though we may of not even noticed. during the life review i had i saw many things and everyday they are coming back to me as something i know about. its as though i was programmed without me knowing it while i was watching the review. i remember lifting 18 inches from the floor to enable me to see what was over an incline in the gigantic garden in front of me. the mansion like buildings were like a glass marble composition. i saw people just the same as we are on earth. what is significant is the information about myself from young to old. i saw myself at the age i am now and its all come true? the wars i saw were of what is coming soon, they must of increased my memory power also. if the beings i saw were angels then they have total control over everthing.

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
i wouldnt want to think i was some sort of saviour either eleise, i try to help others to the best of my ability, some people wont listen to what you have to say and some do? i listen to everyones view and we are all entitled to our own opinions. when i mention ive had a near death experience or a psychic experience i know some people think im crackers but thats up to them, seeing is believing with a lot of folk. they remark saying they have not had one so why me? i cant answer that im afraid maybe i was privileged. the dentist that gave me the overdose of anaesthetic done me a favour, but nearly killed me, i wouldnt wish that on any one, the chest pain especially.

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
concerning israel i think these people have a terrible suffering to bear, as they did in the holocaust, anyone saying the holocaust never happened shouldnt be allowed in charge of a country like iran. we saw how the poor iranian people tried to voice their opinions and were oppressed by troops and police. yet this idiot is in control of their destinies. the palestinians are having a raw deal too and are suffering also. i get a horrible feeling about this area of the world and feel it will be a ghostland soon.

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
it gets me mad when people say show me something if youre psychic , they think we can just turn it on and off like a lightswitch. i dont know when its going to happen and im sure no one else does. i might just come straight out with something like, watch yourself on the stairs as i did to my sister a year or more ago, i did say it and also told her to watch her step, about a week later she fell from the doorstep and broke both legs and an arm, it may of been a coincidence if there is such a thing i dont know. i also told my niece not to go up the street a month ago because of the thick ice telling her i would go instead, she slipped and banged her head and was taken to hospital, coincidence again maybe. i pleaded with my son to stop drinking and told him i didnt like the road he crossed regular? he was hit by an articulator lorry just after and now walks with a limp all because off being drunk.

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
tonight im going to try a little experiment and ask the subconscious mind a question , i will do this by constantly repeating the question over and over again till im ready to fall asleep? it is then hopefully i will get my answer as i enter into a sleep trance. i dont know what i will ask it yet but i will decide on something, its a few minutes past 11 pm sunday night england gmt time . i will be in bed before midnight. if it works i will post my result on the forum, if anyone else wants to try this then by all means have a go.

Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.