Print Thread
Page 10 of 13 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13
S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
concentrating on the tarot and work will take a lot out of you lass, take some vitamin b6 which is pyridoxine? it will give you a boost also vitamin c . ive just got some acai berries and i feel great just after 3 days on them. eating sardines and pilchards supposed to keep everyone looking young and healthy, ok on toast.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
well i dont believe it? 3 days ago i told my brother to watch out for two horses running that came in to my mind the other day. they were on virtual racing. i was at the surgery this morning and didnt know they were running this morning, both have just won at 25/1 this happens to me regular, if you have psychic ability it can only benefit others, i dont know why lol

Last edited by SKYELAW; 02/11/11 08:10 AM.
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
Oh I forgot to add on yesterday, I haven't read angel cards, I would like to though. Nice going with the horses.

Karen Artino
BellaOnline.com/Tarot editor
Tarot Website
Tarot Forum
http://www.AnswersByTarot.com
S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
yes karen it was nice going but i didnt back them ha ha, anyway theres plenty more races to bet on, when i win i always give the money away i am not interested in money. ive donated � s to animal charities. i often feed some horses in a field nearby and buy food for them as no one seems to be bothered to get them water or food, the r s p c a should prosecute the owners and find them better homes. what would the american authorities do? the angel cards are popular at the moment, you could read them for people who need comfort.

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
there have been many psychics over the years from michelle nostradamus to edgar cayce , jean dixon, mother shipton to name a few. most of their predictions have come true and most of them have made predictions beyond their years and way into the future? nostradamus wrote his visions down in codes for later scholars to unravel. the problem with this is that many conclusions can be made from one quote. he spoke of the third anti christ a man born in an eastern country, a man who will make false peace then suddenly turn against mankind even turn on his own people. some say it is vladamir putin others thought it was saddam hussein, but the truth is its neither of them anyway saddam is dead. i believe the person nostradamus was talking about is very much alive today and i believe it wont belong before this man hits the headlines for he is ready to emerge at any time now.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I get that same feeling Skyelaw!

I've watched documentaries and they run through this anti-christ and that and I'm like, no, nope, not him, nope...

I feel there is more than just one or 2 or 3 persons that have the potential for the amount of chaos a clairvoyant feels that an "anti-christ" can produce. The one Nostradamas left off with, hasn't materialized in their entirety, not yet.

This person is male and is currently among us at this point and time and hails from the east in some fashion.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
youre right eleise, i believe it is two people, maybe three the iranian president hates the jewish nation because jesus was a jew? he wants to destroy israel so that if jesus did come back he could not return to his original birthplace, ahaminejad keeps telling his people of a messiah that will come to save his people from the west and israel. thats why he is building up uranium, but he also has nuclear weapons now, he has got them from china, american intelligence has known this for some time. al queda has plotted atrocities against the west for years now and believe they can kill in the name of allah which is untrue, no god would allow that. tension is rising with intelligence saying a strike against iran could be as early as this spring, whatever happens there will be a strike within the next year or more.

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
eleise - when i was at the end of the tunnel in the life review near the gate in the n d e i saw the american airfleet attack 2 middle eastern countries , they had a weapon that was never before mentioned and it made the usa air force invincible, it was used by several air planes travelling at a speed never seen before either and they took off from a desert area in nevada. i have heard of area 52 and 53 and you can scan the area on google maps. it is interesting that their airstrip for take off is one and a half miles long, thats the longest known strip in the world so what have they got in there? rumour has it that they have reverse built a ufo to find out how it flies and how to use its weaponry, everything is coming true.

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
police departments and the f.b.i.in the usa have been using the services of psychic detectives to help solve cases for quite a number of years now and their success rate has been phenomenal. ladies like noreen renier, nancy weber ,annette martin, and dixie yeterian have been helping authorities to solve cases of missing people, murder victims, and rape and kidnap victims. a programme showing their talents was recently shown in episodes in the uk and the results were more than impressive.

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
i remember about 7 or 8 years ago visiting a friend who i had not seen for years. his girlfriend who he lived with was a lovely person, she invited me along to her church with her sister, it was a pentecostal church. i really enjoyed the singing and the words spoken by the pastor who was korean. the pastors wife had heard about my experiences somehow and pleaded with me to continue going each week. i did in fact go a few times as i thought it would do me good. one sunday they asked me to sit on a stage and 4 pastors laid there hands on me to ease the pain of arthritis which was hurting real bad. after a few prayers they sat down and i thought no more about it until i felt a hot feeling between my eyes just above the nose as though something had touched me? to this day i dont know what it was but i was pain free when i left their church. whether it was my subconscious mind helping or something else i just dont know.

Page 10 of 13 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.