Print Thread
Page 9 of 13 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
all animals have a built in telepathy gift and are psychic, my dogs will sit at the door 2 or 3 minutes before i come in if ive been out shopping for instance. i call the dobermann through telepathy if she is away from me in another part of the house and she walks up to me it is incredible what this dog does, i dont mean to brag her off but ive never ever seen a dog like her, you can train them not to bark, and the bomb disposal units said they knew when a bomb was near them as they refused to go any further. its the same as horses if my dad went up a roadway and the roof wasnt safe in the colliery the pony refused point blank to go another step. i think animals are more in line with mother earth than we humans are. we have a lot to thank them for and learn from them.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
i remember a few years ago spreading a pack of playing cards on a table and explaining how the romany gypsies read them like you do with tarot cards although i find a big difference in the style. all of a sudden a little girl aged 5 yrs old said that its the red cards that we need to pick because black are not good? she was right of course and she never knew anything about card reading, there are little psychics as well out there

BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
Oh yes there are, My 3 year old grand-daughter is one of them. When I used to get "Stop it or they will put you away" I encourage her and help her on her gifted journey.

Karen Artino
BellaOnline.com/Tarot editor
Tarot Website
Tarot Forum
http://www.AnswersByTarot.com
S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
eh, you dont look old enough to be a grandmother karen, or did you have a child when you were young? hope i dont sound cheeky lol.

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
did i ask you if you read angel cards karen? ive got a pack in the house, i bought them for about �12 dont know exactly what that is in dollars, ive read a few stories from doreen virtue i believe she is american. these cards are very soothing to read and the advice on them are good too. doreen is a leading expert on the angels if you have heard of her.

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
reported sightings in various parts of the united states recently have confirmed my psychic intuition to be true, the sightings concern elvis presley, who at the age of 42 was believed to have died. new strong evidence has come to my knowledge of accounts by close friends who say he is very very much alive and is now in his 76th year of age and still going strong. as for bruce lee he is very much alive also and is still in close contact with his friend elvis. a million dollars was taken out of elvis`s account 1 month after his alleged passing, a close friend of elvis from as far back as 1956 has regular contact with both stars, bill smith is the friend in question? he assisted colonel tom parker in covering up the stars lives. and was present with him on numerous occasions after the 1977 date of death. elvis himself has been seen by various people and has spoken to some of them. he even telephoned gloria estefan in march 1990 after she had an accident and was in hospital, how elvis got the number of the ward is any ones business, but this was elvis not anybody ordinary he wished gloria well and after a brief conversation hung up . doctors told gloria she must of imagined it but she knew the caller well. other friends received letters with deliberate spelling mistakes acting as a code. the f b i did play an additional role in the disappearance. people will not believe the truth as they cling on to things they have been told, so next time you are in either vicksburg michigan or galesburg where elvis`s relatives live keep an eye open for you too will see him, a book by gail brewer giorgio tells of a similar cover up and concerns the king , why not read it. maria columbus has evidence from elvis and cards signed by him and even had phone calls with him, she was the stars fan club president

Last edited by SKYELAW; 02/09/11 10:24 PM.
S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
i remember a friend of mine telling me of a day he and his son had at a psychic event in glasgow scotland. the event was 6 years ago and dennis ward my friend and his son also called dennis had a table booked to read the tarot cards. the son sat down at the table with his cards while his dad took the entry fee into the hall. there was about 100 or more psychics of every discription , palmistry, card readers, clairvoyants and mediums all doing there stuff when dennis noticed 2 large vans pull up in the car park? out jumped these guys with police by their sides heading for the venue. it was the local social security who nabbed most of the unsuspecting psychics for working and not declaring their income, some ran out as fast as they could but most were nabbed as the police closed the doors. i remember laughing when dennis remarked on how they could see the future but that they didnt see the cops coming with their psychic gifts ha ha.

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
our patricia worked at a bulb factory with a woman who was psychic and they both used to talk about strange things happening as they both have a psychic gift. the lady was on a hen night out in sheffield in yorkshire at the fiesta nightclub. at about 2.30am in the early hours the ladies split up and lost touch with each other. she didnt worry because she knew there was plenty of taxi cabs to get them home, as she walked to her car she noticed a tallish lady stood nearby? as she got to the car the lady appeared to be distressed saying she couldnt afford a taxi cab as she had no cash for one , asking if possible if she could beg a lift. she said im going to worksop and she immediately said yes so am i thats a coincidence. they both got in the car and headed for worksop. in conversation she noticed this strange womans voice was rather deep and rough and that she was more manly than at first sight. she had a bag this woman and kept fumbling with it. our patricias friend had an awful feeling she was in danger and quickly braked and asked the woman to see if her exhaust was slack as an excuse. when she got to the back of the car her mate sped off at speed and went straight to the police station . when the police looked in the womans bag that was on the seat they found a large knife. it was the time when the yorkshire ripper was killing prostitutes at random , maybe she was his next victim. good job her psyche worked that night.

Last edited by SKYELAW; 02/09/11 08:39 PM.
S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
recently i posted about animals being psychic. 3 years ago our cat took a diabetic fit and went unconscious if it hadnt been for skye our dobermann she would of died, skye barked and woke us all up in the middle of the night and led us to the room where fluffy lay motionless. we gave her sugar and she responded and was ok. this warning from the dobermann happened on three occasions and each time the cat was saved. she was on injections for diabetes at the time, sadly fluffy died just over a year ago at the age of 17 yrs, what a clever psychic dog skye is. has anyone else got a dog like this.

BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
Lol, I get that a lot about looking to young, I will be 41 in April. I did have my children young as I married at 18 and the kids came quickly. I always get that I am my childrens sister. Although I look young, my age does take tolls on my body at times and I don't feel as young as I look.

Very nice stories, I am going to look into some of those books by Doreen.

Karen Artino
BellaOnline.com/Tarot editor
Tarot Website
Tarot Forum
http://www.AnswersByTarot.com
Page 9 of 13 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.