#660979 02/06/11 01:24 PM
L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
Hello! I'd like to introduce myself as the new Marriage Editor for BellaOnline.com.

Some of you may recognize that I formerly edited the Marriage site in 2008 and until recently have been editing the Living Simply and Japanese Food sites.

I'm very happy to return to my most favorite topic of all--Marriage. You can read about my background on the editor's bio page on the Marriage site, but I'll let you know quickly here that my husband and I have been married for over 25 years. We've faced nearly every challenge that can test a marriage but we've grown from it all and thankfully, our relationship gets stronger with each triumph.

I want you to know that I am well aware that no two marriages are alike and what works for one may not work for another. Marriage just isn't a one-size-fits-all institution. But while marriages may have different cultural, social or religious understandings, the joys and trials can bring the same growth in love.

Polls are showing that more people are beginning to believe that marriage is becoming obsolete, but I still believe that love and marriage belong together. I believe that loving couples still want a formal declaration to announce to the world that they belong together.

So please stop by and say hello. Let's explore together the countless ways to honor our marriages and enjoy the sweetest fruits of love that marriage offers. And if you need help or advice or just a place to vent...we're here for that, too. smile

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Hi Lori, thought I recognised your name hehe.

Good luck with the Marriage Site.

Peace and hugs

Linda Heywood

L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
Thank you, Linda! I wonder if I might tap your experience when it comes to Islamic marriages or even mixed marriages involved the practice of Islam?

I'm so glad to stay on with BellaOnline to keep in touch with my good friends here. smile

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Of course you can Lori, I have been married twice, once to a Christian and once to a Muslim. I am not married now.

I am not very good at marriage as you can see!

Are you still editing the Living Simply and Japanese Food sites too?

Linda Heywood

L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
Thanks again, Linda! You will be such a fantastic resource for upcoming articles.

I vacated the other two sites so they are up for grabs, if you like. smile Great topics. It's just that marriage is really my passion.

And don't say you're "not good" at marriage. There can be good reasons to dissolve a marriage.

Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Congrats and best wishes, Lori. Although I am not married now, I look forward to reading your articles and forum.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
A
Amoeba
Amoeba
A
Nice to see you on the marriage site! I've been married forever but wouldn't dare to give out advise on it. You're a brave lady. (:

Alice, Senior Living Editor
Senior Living Website
Senior Living Forum

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Lori congratulations on going for this site and dropping the others - seems a good example of living simply...

Asha Sahni
Dreams Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
YAY Lori!!! I am really looking forward to reading your articles.

I was thinking of one article I'd love to read - how to not play the blame game LOL!!!

I know you're going to rock it laugh

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Hi Lori,

Welcome to the community. I will look forward to your articles as you write and topics as you post. I will be dropping in from time to time. Please feel free to drop by my site and give comment when you can. Enjoy!

Tuculia Washington
Daughter's Editor

Live, Laugh and Love

Last edited by TCW; 02/06/11 07:32 PM.

Tuculia Washington, Daughters Editor
Daughters Website
Daughters Forum

Live, Laugh and Love
�Making a difference in the world one person at a time�
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.