Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 13 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 13
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Me too Karen smile

I'm a help aholic and if even if I feel like death, if someone needs something, I get adrenaline from somewhere. I have to work at it for myself.

I have also this other thing. You know how some people have diabetes and carry sugar in their backpacks or purses? Mine is SALT.

So I'll need an eggmcmuffin w/an extra packet of their fine salt or a bowl of chilli from Wendy's and it'll be like at 8:00 am. If I'm desperate I'll put salt in my palm and touch the tip of my tongue to it and it subsides. If I wait too long I get terribly faint and nauseated.

Never does sugar work but sometimes a small amount of dark chocolate helps.

I listen to my body even if it isn't the norm and I usually have a rememdy not too far from hand.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Dark chocolate is very, very good. Low in sugar and rich in antioxidants, it stimulates endorphins in the brain. Not certain why, but it seems to work more effectively and beneficially in females. Based on this recent scientific testing, it's a little easier to understand why Peruvian women eliminated Catholic Priests who would not allow them to sip their cocoa during Mass in the 1600's. Yes, the priests were killed. I will admit chocolate has that strong a power over me at times. I really don't think I would actually kill someone over it, but I maintain a steady supply for when needed.

Although diabetic, I also crave salt at times. I usually eat straight sea salt, as it has additional minerals I may also need at the time.

If we learn to pay attention to our bodies, I agree that some mental issues can be lessened or resolved with dietary adjustment, based on what our bodies need, which in turn helps clear the brain.

Last edited by lcp012586; 02/04/11 12:02 AM.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
I just had an 'A ha' moment, I stopped putting salt on my food trying to get it's natural salt content. I switched to sea salt and did put some on my green beans last night. Maybe that will help. I absolutely love chocolate. I limit myself to one cup of coffee in the morning and I switched to half calf and will be going to full decaf. I do love herbal tea so I was thinking I am going to drink that in the morning instead of coffee.

Karen Artino
BellaOnline.com/Tarot editor
Tarot Website
Tarot Forum
http://www.AnswersByTarot.com
S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
chocolate enhances the serotonin in your brain the same as prozac does its got theobromine in it also that helps and does the same as caffiene does. the darker the chocolate the stronger the serotonin dont let the dogs have dark chocolate if you have any because of it being toxic to them

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
hi karen , latest research in england showed coffee with caffeine in is actually good in fighting heart disease, you dont really have to drink coffee decaf if you like the taste of normal, when you are weight training theres nothing better than to drink a cup of strong coffee half an hour before the workout it increases your strength. sea salt is best for you like, we dont put salt in anything hardly. regards lawrence

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
karen my niece has been reading the tarot for a few year now and is quite good at it, its amazing how things happen like we were on about before when we agreed there is something divine about insight into the future? the experiences i have put on here and all the paranormal events are all true, some people that read them might think im a nut case or have made the stories up but i wouldnt do that no need to in fact all my experiences have witnesses to what ive said. some of us just have more events than others i suppose. some of us have lived before dozens of times, i know the hindu religious people have great beliefs in reincarnation . regards lawrence.

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
in 1973 i had a near death experience, earlier that year on july 20th the king of kung fu was said to have died, when i heard the news i didnt believe it for the tablet he was supposed to have took that killed him wasnt taken at all by bruce he wouldnt take drugs for pain killing. in 1977 0n the 16th of august i got the same psychic feeling about elvis presley not being dead, little did i know at the time, but later on i felt a connection to the two stars bruce was under pressure from the chinese kung fu fraternity for revealing shaolin secrets to the west and was told to stop. elvis was under extreme pressure as he was to be a witness against a mafia boss the day before he died and was told if he did he would be shot as he had links to the fbi who told him of the threat. both their deaths were stage managed - here is a good reason why? elvis and bruce met in hong kong in a secret location to film takes for a film called the game of death. this footage has been kept secret until recently. bruce wanted elvis to star in a film as an opponent against him using his martial art skills. colonel tom parker himself an illegal immigrant knew the ins and outs to hide bruce from the limelight , he stage managed bruces death and then elvis, colonel parker told them both that if they were dead they would make more money with films, and records etc which has happened. elvis/s name on the crypt was spelt wrong with the letter A being put twice in aron vernon his father bought the stone while elvis was alive ? surely they would of changed it. reports of elvis been seen in graceland sounds accurate to me. the corpse in bruce lees casket was nothing like him. things like this have happened before. even some of the stars in hollywood have let slip about bruce lee and elvis being seen sometimes together. it is worth thinking about and nothing in this world is impossible where money is concerned, bruces famous quote before his alleged death was in fact - believe nothing of what you hear and only half of what you see.

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
psychic feeling goes a long way, for each individual has this ability but some cant use it as well as others, the art of using our subconcious mind takes practice but for a selected few it is a natural god given talent. there are many gifted people, some who can predict future events, some that can heal the sick, but to many people they simply say seeing is believing. one of the most remarkable psychics in the world today is a man called mathew manning who when last i heard was living in the london area of england. mathew is a very talented healer and is famous for his treatments with people for cancer. he was tested by scientific experts in a centre in toronto u s a wherein he destroyed cancer cells in a culture by passing his hands over them, he was also tested in texas u s a for similar things? he is unbelievable. one thing he can do is draw pictures that are identical to the worlds most famous artists and you could never tell that they were not the original drawings or paintings when he does them too. even a top doctor from london said he learned more about the human body from mathew than he learnt at medical school, what he meant was he didnt know the capeability what the human body could do. even when pope paul vi was dying cardinals asked mathew to save him. he has written a few books , his first the link was a best seller, and he can be contacted on his website as far as i know about healing.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I know how you feel, but I for one was just going to say how informational you are and it is something I really envy smile

It never crossed my mind, you're off your rocker or anything close.

I just got back from delivering some more plants, lol and on Super Bowl Sunday, none the less, lol.

When I delivered them, I said, "Oh, enjoy them, I'm a help-aholic" and the woman there just said, "I kind of thought that about you. You just don't see that anymore...that baring Soul kind of thing."

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 02/07/11 02:49 AM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
hi eleise i get thoughts in to my head like you do i can see things before they happen, i dont know if you have ever heard of mathew manning the healer but he is astounding, at first i thought he was an alien of some kind and many others thought the same, he can turn electricity off with his thought patterns and do things machines can do? if you can get any info on him have a read about him he will amaze you. lawrence

Page 7 of 13 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.