Print Thread
Page 6 of 13 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 12 13
S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
hi karen, i seem to think that in a previous existence you were trapped inside a castle and couldnt get free maybe this experience then is why you are having panic attacks. the raven is a messenger or bringer of bad news, i once saw a raven land on a house of a lady who had taken ill and i commented that the woman had passed away and that day i was right.i dont like to see them birds at all it more than likely means you will hear some bad news or witness something not very nice, try and get out and about a bit more in the open air try not to let the panic attacks win, my mother became agoraphobic in her later years and felt trapped in her own home too scared to go out. regards lawrence

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Those spiral staircase dreams, I use those sometimes. I could almost feel the dream as you described it and saw the crow's eye almost filling the window if I were looking out it, before reading that in the post, I saw the white gown and blonde hair as well.

I think the dream was going to show you something. If you have it again, you could try a couple of things. If the dream is in slow motion there's time to suggest to yourself in the dream that as you go up the staircase, you will see an event of the future. If you go down the staircase, you could suggest that you will see your most recent past life, then the previous and so on.

With the crow, enter through the eye and there's a good possiblitity you could experience flying. If you get there, you can make a suggesting as the bird to where you'd like to go.

I've had a castle dream myself, it was a past life. My husband was a King of some sort, Ireland maybe and I was a page. I didn't know it then but my husband told me that he has an affinity for castles, he collects images of them and he kind of joked that now he knows why I'm always walking three paces behind him and eat standing in the kitchen while hes sitting at the table. He's like, do you know how irritating that is? We're not in Ireland anymore wink

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
Lol,I too love castles and made reference one time that I am going to own one someday. Lawrence, I have thought about that today, maybe there is some association with that dream and the panic attacks. I'm going to try to focus on that dream when I go to bed tonight and see if I can have it again and try to continue it. I know I have been doing some astral traveling lately like the time I went to France. That is funny Elleise with you and your husband. I have been told that my children in this life have always been my children in past lives.

Last edited by Karen - Tarot Editor; 02/02/11 04:22 PM.

Karen Artino
BellaOnline.com/Tarot editor
Tarot Website
Tarot Forum
http://www.AnswersByTarot.com
S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
hi karen, regarding your panic attacks - do you suffer from appetite problems now and again such as loss of appetite? ive known people to suffer more if they are a bit run down. if your not allergic to milk such as lactose intolerance may i suggest you drink a few milkshakes made up with protein powder like the body builders use, you could add fruit of your choice - strawberry or pineapple is excellent, you can get flavoured proteins just the same. taking a digestive enzyme tablet will increase your appetite also. you will need good nutrition to help against panic attacks. if you feel good in the nutrition department its a very strong defence against panic as they can occur worse if your hungry? if i am hungry or run down i can be a bit abrupt, lack of food gives me depression and anxiety, if i try to diet and i feel weak i get panicky and get hot and cold sweats. if im fed im ok lol. anyway its just something i was thinking about as i read a lot about nutrition and medicine. regards lawrence

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Kids can be, and they can also be aunts and uncles, grandparents and such and come back around as kids or it seems if it's an abruptive existance with leftover issues they hadn't time to work out, can come right back in when the parent they would have been able to grow with is able for them to re-enter. It's endless! Kind of like the internet, lol. Does anyone actually know where it ends?

I was going to mention and this is just what I feel but about crowds...psychologically they call it agoraphobic, but from my neck of the woods a lot of people that have spoken with me who as well have an uncomfortability have also a sense they have either been a martyr or a sense they were persecuted by their, or rather, for their gifts, like in Salem. I kind of get that with you.

Yhere's an underliying issue of anger, but not in the sense they are angry people, it was unjustified what happened to them and the irony is that in obtaining their gifts to begin with, they were some of the most selfless people you would come by, utilizing nature and helping anyone in need and staying clear of the dulldrom of conformists.

Thus, when they enter large crowds they feel almost the humiliation and panic all over again, helplessness. It's a memory though, not a reflection of what they are in this life smile

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
I have been told before that I was burned at the stake for my gifts. I was helping a lady with her ailments with some 'concoction' of herbs and I told her something about one of her family members that no one else knew and I was caught. Not sure if that happened or not. I do like sitting out at night around the fire but I don't like to sit right upon it unless I can get away quickly if need be.

Karen Artino
Tarot Website
Tarot Forum
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I know panic affects my eating. When my stomach is in knots, it's the last thing I want to do. I feel best when my stomach feels empty during them. Go figure.

But what I found and this is kind of funny, how I ended up posting this, but I was in the kitchen making CC cookies and I kept hearing "grazing, grazing is good, grazing, grazing is good" while I'm stuffing my face with the cookie dough. I'm like I'm so not grazing right now, lol, plus I had pizza - oh was that good!

Then I thought about it and I do graze when i have panic attacks. So, I'll eat several times but in small portions, like cherry tomatoes, pieces of cheese, grapes, celery and carrotts and ranch dip, cereal. I take B-complex vitamins along w/calcium too.

Another thing is, the stuff needs to be made ahead of time on a plate so I can just reach in and grab something quickly and let it settle. If it isn't, and I'm having a panic attack, the thought of making things just sends me into another room.

A lot of times people w/panic attacks feel the need to suffer inadvertantly, like they may in general go w/out but sometimes they may not realize how much they are going w/out. All they can feel is the panic and taking care of responsibilities and they end up denying themselves.

So, I guess that's why grazing may help? It helps me.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
Makes sense, when I am hungry I do get them more often. I was thinking about that since Lawrence posted it. I had to stop and think about it. If I get up and have a cup of coffee within a half hour of drinking it I feel shaky and if I don't eat within that time I'll have a panic attack. So now I going to make myself eat something even if I don't feel like eating. I agree Elleise if it isn't something I can grab, I don't feel like it but yet I can make things for anyone else, I'll pull out everything and put it all together for someone else but not myself. I have always been that way. I will go without so someone else can have. I have also realized that when I am stressed, I don't feel like eating and right now there are issues in my life that are causing stress.

Karen Artino
Tarot Website
Tarot Forum
S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
having psychic ability although i dont like to mention it outside this forum can be a real help sometimes but its not always the case were gifted people take advantage of this knowledge or insight. if i get a feeling i concentrate and relax laid down until something comes to me. in 1987 i was living in a flat that was above a pet shop? they sold all types of pet food and hay, straw and bedding for animals . it was really a bed sit and had no room, it was freezing inside and i had to turn the oven on as well as the heating to keep it warm. i was only in about 2 weeks when i heard what was like an explosion going off with a terrific bang? the bloke next door was an alcoholic and i got no sense out of him at all. nobody else heard a bang and when i explained to a few mates in the pub that night not one of them heard anything either. that night i telephoned my mate peter and told him about the bang. he told me not to worry but said if i got my things i could move in with him and his son. i got my things and left in the early hours. the next day me and peter drove back up to the flat and got the shock of our lives? the alcoholic had forgot to turn his gas fire off when he went out drinking, he stayed in the pub drinking into the early hours which sometimes happens illegally, when he walked in and turned the light on the gas blew all the flats up and the pet shop was all that remained although it was in a bad need of repair. that again was a near thing in this crazy life i have.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Ah, that sounds like low blood sugar (hyperglycaemia) Eat plenty of complex carbohydrates and cut back on the coffee and refined sugar. A friend of mine who is a counsellor sees a lot of clients with 'panic attacks' that turn out to be the result low blood sugar because of of an unbalanced diet.

Ian - Pagan Editor

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world. "

Dalai Lama
Page 6 of 13 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 12 13

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.