Print Thread
Page 4 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13
S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
concerning psychic abilities, there is an excercise that i do now and again if im laid in bed ready to retire for the night i closes my eyes and breathe while relaxing my whole body as you do in meditation. when im totally relaxed i repeat over and over a question or a request to my subconsious mind, i keep up the repetition until i fall asleep? i have had numerous answers this way as the subconsious knows all things. my brother asked me to help him win on the english national lottery one night so i decided to give it a try for him. in bed i repeated over and over- i will see the lottery numbers - for the next nights draw? all i remember was falling asleep and then later on in the early hours i did indeed begin to see numbers. i saw numbers 34 - 3 and 43 drawn from the spinning wheel of the lotto machine then suddenly i was awakened by my door bell ringing non stop. i wasnt very pleased at being woke up and was a bit abrupt with the man who was at my door. i told him he will cost me the lottery, he looked at me with confusion and hurriedly left. i rang my brother to tell him id been woke up and said i only had 3 numbers . i put the numbers on for that nights draw for him as he was at work and the first 3 numbers out was the ones id seen. although he won a fair bit it would of been spectacular to of seen the other 3 numbers , we both would of been rich i am sure. various inventions have come to light by the same methods as this and problem solving, believe me what you ask for from the subconsious mind does in fact come true, it takes a lot of practise. to perfect but its worth trying out. faith in your self can work wonders.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Amoeba
Amoeba
Mental illness and psychic abilities. My instinct is to separate the two and there is a reason. In my life I have experience in both. My father was a manic schizophrenic, with the delusion that God spoke through me (his 12 yr old daughter at the time) This delusion continued until the day he died, in 2003. He ostracized himself form working society, became homeless and died in a hospital with his partner by his side.
I am somewhat empathic and I can 'tune in' to the paths of others. There are moments of clairvoyance but they are few and far between. One could say that my gifts are a manifestation of my guilt and disassociation with my father.
I know that is not true. Do I have 'daddy issues?' heck yeah, but my relationship with him has no influence on how I live my life and or what energies I can tap into.
No could I become obsessive and falls into the darkness of mental instability by taking those gifts to the extreme? Yes. Am I more vulnerable that others? Maybe.
In my eyes they are two different buckets, apples and oranges. Can you mix and make some nasty juice? Yeah but there is always a catalyst behind the combination of matter.

My two cents.
Thanks
Amy

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Hi Amy!

I'm sorry to hear about your father and the toll it had on you going through it.

Do you know if your dad felt because of your gifts that God spoke through you to him? Or was it completely different altogether?

I was just wondering because some people do feel those with gifts do recieve them from God or walk a Holy path of sorts. I believe they come from God, but people that have them don't always walk a religious path.

I have to work in small offices too, because large crowds and noise overwhelm me.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
I have been diagnosed with Panic Disorder as I get panic attacks out of the blue even if there is nothing to panic about. It runs in my family on my Mother's side, the same side that the psychic ability runs on. Is this a coincidence? I am having major problems driving right now since the panic attacks are back and hit me while driving. I made an appointment to go see my psychiatrist again but have to wait til Feb 8th to get in. So these next few weeks are going to be interesting when I have to drive. I was told one time that when I have a panic attack is when I was getting messages and I should go with the feeling to receive the message but when I am having a panic attack the last thing on my mind is to stop and receive a message, I'm trying to calm myself before I pass out.

Last edited by Karen - Tarot Editor; 01/30/11 01:10 PM.

Karen Artino
BellaOnline.com/Tarot editor
Tarot Website
Tarot Forum
http://www.AnswersByTarot.com
S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
hi karen, sorry to hear you are having panic attacks, your doctor should prescribe beta blockers for you and fluoxetine? atenolol is a good beta blocker that is usually given as long as you are not using ventolin for asthma, ask your doctor for these to help you.

BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
I will Skyelaw and thank you. I will write them down and take it with me. I was on Zoloft before and stopped, now I am taking 5-HTP but it doesn't seem to be working like the zoloft did. No I do not have asthma.

Karen Artino
Tarot Website
Tarot Forum
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Have you thought about placing one of the Major Arcana, such as Temperance, or the High Priestess, where you can see it in your peripheral vision? It might act as a calming 'anchor' if you start to feel an attack coming on.

Ian - Pagan Editor

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world. "

Dalai Lama
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
No Ian, I have not thought of that but I will place one, I think maybe I'll meditate on which one to use since both of those are great cards.

Karen Artino
Tarot Website
Tarot Forum
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
My daughter has panic attacks, but they were significantly reduced once she was OFF the anti-depressants. (Yes, my family is weird). We worked out a system of me talking her through breathing, relaxing, concentrating on something positive until she could get her heart rate down. We made it through the wedding and an exorbitant amount of family drama with only 1 and it hit while she was driving.

She pulled over and called. It worked again for us. I don't know if you have tried something similar, but it's worth a shot until you can get back on the meds.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Equally you could scan in a copy of The Chariot card and photoshop your face onto the driver. That too may be a useful calm anchor

Ian - Pagan Editor

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world. "

Dalai Lama
Page 4 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.