Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
We'd make great roommates! Your description sounds just like me.

I came up the stairs yesterday and all my husband did was wait for me to take the grocceries from my hands and he got the word "Here" out and I about fell over backwards, lol. I also need huge amounts of time alone. Mostly to process everything and relax. The indoor garden has helped SoOOoo much with that. I've got to post another picture here.

We meet for group therapy each and every day!

[img:center][/img]

I have heightened senses too. In fact my husband has told me after I go to sleep he'll wait an hour or two (he's facinated by this) and just stand in the doorway and I'll startle awake. I sleep with earplugs and a nightmask too and often will take a sleeping tablet. He has tried different times to suprise me with breakfast in bed and he says without fail. I take one step near you and it's like a horror movie your eyes just bug open.

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 01/28/11 10:32 AM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
LOL the great north/south divide. Oh I don't think we are much different, I spend a lot of time up north as well as down south and people are pretty much the same all over. A bit of variation on food taste and accents but everyone seems to have something to moan about, no matter where they live.

Linda Heywood

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I've always had a problem with lableing genericly "mental illness" when people don't fit into a regime.

I did go to a psychiatrist in my late teens. This stuff was killing me. I wanted something to make it all go away. He tried everything, every pill they had until finally he said, well you're not depressed, schizophrenic, dillusional, but I wouldn't tell anyone the things you've told me and prescribed Xanax.

I couldn't even take that though because it scattered my thoughts too much.

I do hear voices upon waking or rather the voices wake me. They sound like an echo, a loud tin can sounding echo and there will be specific names for instance and many times I end up meeting those names for a consultation and will give them the rest of the tinny sounding information that came from the dream and it will make sense to them.

Recently I've been hearing raps upon waking. It's hollow sounding echolike too. It's a steady 1.), 2.) 3.). Does anyone else get raps?

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 01/28/11 10:53 AM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Wow Elleise they are coming on a treat, what happened to the seedlings you found in a .. was it a tomato or a pepper? Do you use a light to keep them growing?

I spend most of my time on my own, except for the dog and the birds. I have people I can sit with if I want to but I soon have to leave the room and go back to my sanctuary. I like my own company. I can find plenty to occupy me.

I hope you didn't hurt yourself when you fell backwards!

Linda Heywood

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
I have to laugh! I grew up with that Elleise. When my Mother wakes suddenly, she responds just like in a horror movie. Eyes wide and arms a swinging. As a teenager, my dates walked me to the front door, but soon learned to stay outside until given the all clear. My Mother would doze on the couch until I got home. One polite young man insisted on opening the door for me and was quite startled when my Mother lunged at him in her PJs.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia
S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
i dont get raps but i do hear voices? i would say it is coming from angelic sources, i was ill once with colon problems and as i glanced in my bedroom a young female of about 18 or 20 was sat on my bed in solid form for 3 to 4 minutes, i had prayed outloud for help as i was really ill, after she vanished the illness left me immediately, i know it was an angel.

Last edited by SKYELAW; 01/28/11 11:02 AM.
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Hi Skyelaw welcome smile

I agree with a great deal of what you've posted in regards to earth changes.

There is some type of lining up w/planets coming up here and I've often wondered if that will influence or is beginning to even these days, the liquid underneath the Earth's crust.

I was watching a documentary about earthquakes and all of the sudden I turned it off to catch up with the stuff spewing out of my head. They said something like we haven't had an earth quake of (x amount) in (x years) and I felt we will see that Earthquake shortly.

From there I felt sink holes and I felt those would have something to do with as you mentioned, oil being extracted. The people taking don't realize what they're doing. There's no balance. They just keep taking and that will throw off earth's sustaining abilities.

I felt like the moon has effects on the oceans, these planets aligning end up producing some type of magnetic something. I don't know exactly the terms. The swishing around of the liquids is causing earthquakes and landslides. That's what I feel anyway.

The wars, as far as I can see, are not preventable at this time. They also are not the end of everything. We've had wars in the past and we rebuild. That's what apparently people do? They haven't learned to be happy, contented from within. They learn from hardships.

What I do feel that does end up making a difference, a kind we've not seen too much of in the past as well as making these changes barable are the people who have been silent all these years, who have felt these changes coming, to come out of hiding. It really is their time wink

Glad you are here!

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Mine, the auditory stuff is almost always as I'm waking from a dream or the noise of it startles me.

Now, I'm not afraid of the dark but when this type of thing happens, even today, it creeps me out.

The other day I was in the bathroom and my husband called for me but when I went out he wasn't there. It was crystal clear too, my name. I thought he had gotten home early from work. I played it up to imagination and I heard it again, but it was more a whisper, well, just more faint. It didn't sound like him that time, though, it sounded like a little girl.

The raps, I don't know entirely but usually when they've happened in the past they were associated with that "feeling" like someone wanted to get my attention as well as auditory sentences.

5 years ago I was living in a farm house. I had auditory, raps and I felt it was a man, old farmer, cranky. Anyway, it was months of waking me up w/those knocks. I finally just had it out w/him in the air, lol. That night the bed post on the left side felt like someon was kicking it, those 3 times along w/the raps.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I forgot this part...I don't know how.

But ok, the farmer thing. Well that happened when I had my country retreat. I rented the rooms and made meals for people. So, long story short, that's how I ended up meeting my husband. He rented one of the rooms.

He would kind of chuckle under his breath when I'd talk about these things. But as more clientel and just company would come by and he observed, we'd talk and he became intrigued, I guess you'd call it.

Anyway, the farmer thing to him was over the top and basically he didn't believe me. I said, fine, you sleep in that room and I'll sleep on the couch.

Oh, I'd say about 3:30 am he came trickling down the staircase and said, "I'm not sleeping in there, something funny's going on. Did you kick the bed to mess w/me?"

The smart aleck I am I said, "Nope, you must have been dreaming and flopped back over on the couch."

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
hi eleise, its really nice to talk to you, there is difference in time over here in england to your time in america, thats if were you are living.i think we are about 6 hrs in front of you on the clock as i type this my time is nearly 5pm, i think the raps are caused by some sort of energy? maybe left from your ancestors? it could also mean that you are tuning in to other thought patterns of people on earth who are thinking about you at that time? im no expert on that sort of phenomena but because you are clairvoyant you may be witnessing something that has already taken place like the psychic detectives do? ive just got to nip out be back later . lawrence

Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:28 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:26 PM
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.