Print Thread
Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13
S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
hi eleise, psychic ability in people is a gift from almighty god? we can develop our abilities that god gave us with practice. there are a lot of lady psychic detectives that work with the police in america, i have seen them in documentaries over here in england and im very impressed indeed with their caring approach to life.i myself have had lots of psychic phenomena happen to me and it all started around the age of 9 yrs old , i kept seeing a face on my bedroom wall after my grandfather passed away, in the matter of days i knew events that were going to happen? sometimes though it has been the bringer of bad news, not always though most has been helpful. after my near death experience in 1973 i began to know more about the psychic ability and it got stronger. the n d e revealed the future to me about many tradgedies to come and medical cures, but the one one that concerns me most is what will happen if the world doesnt change in its use of energy. cutting down the rainforests has caused freak weather all over the world, all the oil extracted from the earth will cause the earth to lose some of its magnetic strength and this will cause underground movements and volcanos to erupt like they did hundreds of years ago. tsunamis and earthquakes will happen and japan, and parts of america will sink below water level, the destruction will be terrible. its best not to say too much because the future can be changed but we all have to change and help it to happen. wars will start but hopefully we can change this. there is the reassurance though that god will find a way to intervene. if you have any thoughts on the distant future eleise i am willing to listen. regards lawrence

Last edited by SKYELAW; 01/27/11 10:35 PM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
All possible futures have already occurred and continue to occur on different realms. This might sound ridiculous to some but what most people do not understand while here on earth is that the reality of the Universe is multi-dimensional. And there is a purpose for all of it.

In any case, for those who are concerned about our near future here on Earth...

The future is malleable according to the energies--feelings, thoughts, intentions, actions--we project. What we end up actually experiencing is the result of our collective manifestations.

As for those who really really really want to know what will happen in our near future, we only can offer the most probable outcome if everyone stays on the current energy trajectory, meaning if we don't willfully change what we're doing.

It's true that you do have free will to change your destiny. But what people don't understand is that much of our lives we have already decided before we came down. That is why you and I live in totally different environment and conditions. We chose them before we came down. Some of us have chosen our outcomes. But we can change our minds, with a few exceptions.

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
With that said, here are some of the things that may occur...

1. Collective blossoming of minds and spirits. A spiritual awakening but not in a religious sense.
2. Through the younger generations, stronger spirits are being born. They have clarity, understanding, creativity, intelligence and an uncanny knowing of how things are connected so they are not bigoted, judgmental or small-minded. Instead, they embrace everyone and every walk of life because they see how wide ranges of experience are important to the collective.
3. Good and evil will be understood to be labels of experiences, not sins.

I can go on with my thoughts but I suppose people want to hear about possible calamities so here goes:

1. There will be a World War III unless government powers become more humble and remember their duty to humanity.
2. It will involve North Korea who will appeal for help from a larger country, possibly China.
3. The rest of the world will get involved. The Mid-east will take the opportunity to set off their own skirmishes within the region, thinking that the US, the police dog, is otherwise occupied.
4. People will show their true colors. Some will become altruistic and work together while others will resort to desperate, survivalist actions and steal from their neighbors.

But please don't focus on the negative possibilities because if WWII does happen, it will last only three days. There will be nuclear weapons used. But they will not annihilate the human race.

In actuality, we are on the brink of seeming miraculous discoveries. Right now, people are developing amazing things that will astound us all. Most of the advancement will be in the medical and health field as virtually all cancers will be manageable, if not eradicated. Disabilities will be reversed with bio-medical apparatus, much more than they are now. Bionic eyes, legs all stimulated by the mind. Disease will be eliminated. Scientists will realize the latent powers of the mind become accessible when they embrace and meld with the field of spirituality and psychology.

There is so much hope! In a way, what is going on is Darwinism on a spiritual plane. Those who choose degenerate energies will evolve off of this earth while those who choose to build a better planet will stay.

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Skyelaw, your vision of earth changes is very similar to some American Indian prophecies. They immediately came to mind reading your description. Lori, many of the points you raised we have discussed in the Visions of the Near Future thread and the companion Preparations thread. Thank you for being so positive and hopeful. I really needed that today. My child is part of that younger generation and I have done my best to foster both her abilities and awareness. I do agree they are bestowed on us for the life, times and groups we chose to join in.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Hearing voices can be indicative of a mental disorder. I'm sure that's why they have to ask. But I think many health professionals don't yet realize there can be different sources for those voices, when we're either awake or asleep. I have not seen my guide, but others have. Most times she pops something into my mind, other times it's popped straight through my mouth. That can be embarrassing. My "voices" don't tell me to do things. They don't rationalize or threaten. Many times it's just a snippet of a conversation I somehow picked up. Sometimes I hear the words clearly, other times it's just a mumble.

Around 1am this morning was a little different. The conversation in the back yard ceased when I awoke. I clearly heard 2 male voices and it also woke the dog. At times it can get a bit crowded and noisy around here.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
On the hearing voiced front it can be indicative of disassociation of different parts of the mind which can precede several different types of mental illness.

Having said that lots of people have internal dialogue which helps them make decisions and talk things out mentally. Also on the psychic front, the sense of Clairaudience can come into play and you 'hear' things going on in other realities. This is also how out of conciousness perceptions filter through to the conscious mind, particularly if you are an Auditory personality.

Last edited by Ninjahedgewych; 01/28/11 03:54 AM.

Ian - Pagan Editor

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world. "

Dalai Lama
L
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
L
There is a very thin line between brilliance and psychosis.

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
i agree with you about the world war , which i know will involve china, i think though iran and israel will ignite the fuse? the use of nuclear and biological weapons is frightening especially for our children who dont deserve any of these wars. none of us adults deserve war either, there are many reasons why these events will take place, i think iran and north korea has to stop developing uranium and the rest of the world should unite towards stopping them. for those who already have nuclear weapons they should be disarmed, only then through dialogue can we get world peace, the middle east has to lower the cost of oil while we in the west find an alternative energy, solar power is the way and windfarms for electricity, this will happen im sure electric cars are showing we are starting to change for the good.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
I find it odd that when companies try to build wind farms in the UK there are always so many people protesting that it will spoil the view!

What would they prefer a view or energy in the future?

Linda Heywood

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
there is lots of windfarms where i live in the nth east of england everyone here think they are the best thing yet? we live in a hilly area and there is plans for more of them, maybe down south they are protesting but down there they protest at anything, we are a different people here, i think we are a bit more accepting than most areas of the uk.

Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.