Print Thread
Page 15 of 15 1 2 13 14 15
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Hi Peter,

Love your site, btw!

Yes I can see that. Thre are some things I go back and forth with.

Technology, by the time we get it has been out there in some form to some degree, whether it's blue print, testing, initiating. I do believe though not every UFO can be accounted for, even if it's just 1%-10%. We're just too simple to be going it alone in this huge place.

I don't think I'll be around to find out actually, but I do feel that there are extraterestrials or other forms of procreating lifeforms we may not even know about nor have we discovered the scope of potential galaxies that are out there.

The lack of efficiency alone that overhauls this planet is evidence enough to me that there's higher intelligence out there. We can't even handle our own business.

This other thing though where the grandfather said someday you'll be able to send letters over the phone, even if it was already out there, it doesn't necessarily mean the grandfather had access to that information.

When I was working at the brokerage firm, I said to one of the brokers, they'll make moving pictures for your desk someday. One of the fellows laughed and said, they already have that on the computer.

I said, no, like a picture frame. You'll go on vacation, take a picture and where you can download those things now, sure, like a screen saver or something, but I see this thing will actually be a frame that sits on your desk and it may be a picture of your wife or someone holding a fish but if you put it on a different setting the pictures will come to life and move...like small video clips. He just walked away, shook his head and said, "I can't see it but who knows."

He was in his late 30's when he said that and did have access to tech information as the broker they would tell those guys first when a company came out with something so they could call their clients..maybe he didn't get the memo, lol I know i sure didn't smile

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Just finished reading another report from an investment strategist. This is the 3rd or 4th I've found in several weeks by investment researchers and economic historians. Each contained historical references, compared with current events. Most I knew of, but there was new information as well.

This one was a little more detailed explaining historical economic parallels. To read something like this really gets my heart rate up. The stack of validations is getting higher and now coming from VERY conventional, credible sources.

Today's reading was by Porter Stansberry, an investment strategist. And while it did include a "pitch" for his newsletter, one would think he's also been reading our posts here. We "see" things in our visions and dreams. Like many, I don't know how it could/will come about, what things need to happen to predicate what I see. Even though I pray to be wrong, I know in my heart what I have been shown will eventually come about. I have a record of accuracy I can neither avoid, refute or deny.

There are many learned people researching and sharing how things happening within our government and economy have happened before, here and around the world. If one believes in circles and cycles, repeating actions of the past, one can only expect the same historical results, unless something happens to alter the cycle. Many would say WWII altered the cycle, with war preparation production pulling the US out of depression.

Another point emphasized in these reports is the increased speed at which we are moving to complete this cycle. If we compare what happened between 1929 and 1941 (only 12 years) it's not hard to understand we are already at the end of a possible repeat of that 12 year cycle. There are just too many parallels with government actions and economic responses to ignore. The Wall Street Journal graphed the stock market comparing current activity with that in 1938. Thankfully it was in color, otherwise you could not distinguish between the two. The graph lines were that close.

Will we have an altering event? At what cost? Even without battles and death in our streets, we paid an unfathomable price in WWII and for the prosperity we experienced in its aftermath.

Another thing addressed in Stansberry's report was "Normalcy Bias." Basically this is maintaining the mindset "It will never happen, things will be normal." Those "ITs" can be dousies. The example used was levy failure after Hurricane Katrina, but a few others spring to my mind easily, Pearl Harbor, Sept 11th. Those who cling to "normalcy" and do not prepare in some way for contingencies do suffer when "normal" ceases.

So many of us have been shown what it looks like when normal ceases. There are economic experts who have talked of this possibility for several years. Now more have joined with them. The possibility has changed to the probability with shortened time estimates for when the "brown stuff" hits the fan.

The same information is coming from both economic researchers and those will abilities. That's an unlikely partnership I can't ignore. But then history has many examples of unlikely partnerships that did succeed. Can we join together and be the altering event? There will still be a price to pay, but if prepared we could cost-share more efficiently.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Yet another validation for the stack...
Each year the US military does preparedness training/scenarios for some type of combat or activity. Over the years this has included cold weather, jungle, and desert combat, natural disasters and epdemics. It's referred to as "Unified Quest." The scenario/preparedness training for 2011 is Civil Unrest and control in the aftermath of economic collapse.

This is not the first year for this "Quest," it was also done in the 1980's. However, something I do remember from when my Mother was active duty National Guard is how they switched from training jungle combat to desert combat well in advance of Desert Storm. I'm not the first to notice this correlation.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OG...I knew it/felt it!

I haven't posted this thing yet...I finally just spewed out to my husband in a rant. Afterwards...he just looked dazed. His eyes were shifting back and forth and he was speachless.

He said, "Have you posted this yet?" I said, no...I don't well, if anyon's watching I don't want to give them...(the bad side) amunition? I know they surf...

Anyway, I'm having a hard time with this, because I'm pretty much 98% accurate. Not a money base or for money...just so accurate it hurts.

I want palm trees, lol. smile

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Another Validation
Our PBS station aired Food, Inc. on their Point of View (POV) program last night. Filmed about 2 years ago, it is well worth watching. Afterwards, the producer explained how he initially wanted a film about where our food comes from. He ended up with much more, most very unsettling.

Word of Caution - this documentary contains footage of meat processing plants and industrial live stock facilities. I'm not vegetarian, but found myself considering it. If you are the least bit concerned for the safety/stability of our national food supply, you need to view this eye-opening documentary. If you don't have a strong stomach, reading the transcript might be preferable.

Only 25 years ago there were thousands of meat processors across the US. Now there are less than 20. The FDA was conducting at least 50,000 inspections. Now they do less than 10,000 annually. These 2 bits of info reveal how susceptible our meat industry is. It is also completely dependent upon fuel. Fuel to grow/harvest the feed (mostly corn), transport feed to stock yards, transport animals to processing plants, transport finished product to distributors, and then finally to the stores. The vast majority of our meat comes from less than 20 facilities and travels more than we do. An increase in fuel or feed price will be exponentially compounded in meat prices.

Fruits, vegetables, dairy products and processed foods. All of these are equally dependent upon fuel for harvest, production and distribution. They are all equally vunerable to fuel price increases. The ingredients for processed foods may have more miles on them than our meat.

Government subsidies. This portion of the program made me more queasy than the meat plant footage. The waste of our tax dollars and the unethical, if not corrupt, workings within the system.

Lack of diversity, this is scary. Walking into a grocery store, it appears we have all the diversity needed. However, 90% of everything there contains corn and/or soy by-products, including batteries and charcoal. Of all the edible, nourishing plants in the world, a mere handful are commercially grown for mass consumption. If we only shop at a chain grocery, our diets are limited and we support only a handful of multinational conglomerate corporations. The shelf at the store has a huge variety, but the dollars end up in only a few hands. These hands have the lawyers, lobbyists, and influence to keep it that way.

Seeds are the basis for ALL of our food. What has been happening in this industry for the past two decades is frightening and probably began the demise of the American Family Farm. Back in the 70's there were no patents on seeds. Most were developed by agricultural services. Farmers harvested both crops and seeds for the next planting. There were small seed cleaning businesses all over.

This all changed in the early 80's with Clarence Thomas' appointment to the Supreme Court. I'm not kidding. He had been a lawyer for an agri-conglomerate and wrote the Court's supporting opinion for allowing patents on seeds. Most nails required to seal the family farm's coffin were pounded in with the Supreme Court's approval, while lid of the genetically modified (GMO) plant box was opened.

Having a patent on a seed means you also own all future seeds from the plant grown with the first one. If a farmer plants patented seeds, it is illegal for him to save even one. He MUST buy more for the next crop. In our companion "Preparation" topic, Elleise mentioned non-hybrid, non-GMO plants being contaminated by the patented GMO ones. This has and is happening in agricultural areas. It is the means by which the patent holding agri-conglomerate is litigating farmers and seed cleaners out of business.

Farmer Joe plants "Patent Free" seeds in his field. These seeds can legally be harvested, cleaned and planted. Farmer Bill plants his nearby field with "Patented" seed. If ONE seed from Farmer Bill's field somehow finds it way into Farmer Joe's field, patent protection has been violated and the litigation party starts. The lawsuit will likely include Farmer Joe's friend who has cleaned his seeds for over 30 years.

The agri-conglomerate which owns most seed patents has "military style" investigative teams, unlimited funds, and time to voraciously pursue possible patent violations. Yes, the litigation begins with "possible" violations. Guilty until they prove themselves innocent, with no unlimited legal funds, the farmers and seed cleaners are forced into settlements. I wish I was making this up. It basically comes down to farmers either annually purchase and plant the patented seeds, or they can't plant anything.

Last edited by lcp012586; 01/07/11 03:39 PM.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
The Rest of the Coffin Nails
Congress reconciled and passed the Food Safety and Modernization Act. The President may have already signed it. This legislation massively expands and empowers the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The resulting regulations will not only affect every person in this country, but around the world, as it includes FDA offices in countries exporting food products to the US. Some might say this brings us closer to a global economy with global regulations.

Back on the family farm, inspection, regulation, compliance and recordkeeping requirements/expense may well provide the rest of the coffin nails for small agri-businesses. It's upsetting to realize the traditional American farmer who fed the world for decades may become a memory within my lifetime, actually, within a few years at the rate we're going.

Of course, this is all done in the name of "SAFETY," but could very well set us up for a triggering event, leading to what we have seen in our dreams and visions. It does not take long for hungry/thirsty humans to loose control. According to most prognosticators, without restocking, there's about 3 days worth of food in the stores.

While fields and groves may dot the landscape, processing centers are becoming fewer and farther apart. If one of these stops, for whatever reason, their product will quickly become limited and affect the national food supply. With less than 20 meat processors, if one shuts down for only a day, it will affect our supply. Almost every facet of food production in this country has been gradually sucked up and centralized in some way by a few multinational agricultural conglomerates.

Centralization may increase production and lower costs. However I have safety concerns with so few producing for so many. When an industry is centralized it becomes susceptible. Think of our national food supply like wagon trains departing St. Louis for the Wild West. If one spoke in one wheel breaks, that wagon isn't going anywhere and will impeded the whole group. There are many spokes in the wheels of our national food supply wagon trains. If one breaks, we will each be affected in some way, sooner than later.

There are many possible and plausible "Triggers." The more I learn of food production, the more it reminds me Elleise and others have been urging us to prepare for years. If this trigger gets pulled, the bullet will hit fast and hard.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Before I forget I want to post this and I'll come back and post the rest...

This administration, specifically has one thing - HUGE - feeling-wise that comes through.

Their reactions!

Everyone has a bad day. So be it. If you look to people who really do good in growing something for the positive, as a head of something, they realize what they are doing is bigger than they are.

This administration is down right defensive & angry...If it was anything else, would you spend your time or money in that type, or with that type of organization?

You wouldn't. You'd pull your kids back, quit going to the meetings or purchasing items from groups associated with those types of people.

The food thing came in or has been and the "spoke" you speak of, I specifically mention this, but how it came to me was a rubberband.

Take a rubberband and but your two hands inside of it. Shove as many other fingers or hands inside and as it gets bigger and bigger, it weakens the outskirts and takes very little for that one containment to break. When it does all of those hands and fingers will be there to fend for themselves, among the other hands and fingers. I do see this happening.

This administration is NOT outside of the box thinkers. They are very specific in what they are trying to do.

I have some photos of what we're already doing here and that's in an apartment. I'm in training mode though, lol. So don't laugh too hard. I still need a generator and /or land really to be where I actually complete this.

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 01/08/11 11:19 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
I have seen many documentaries in the UK that show that events from the past reoccur regularly. And that governments know well in advance of things that are planned for the future to keep us little people in our place!

The seed patent is scary, I am not giving up my right to grow my own food. I will save my seeds as I always do and if necessary secrete them about my person if someone tries to take them away from me.

I cannot see how anyone can think they have the right to control food or seeds, or tell us what we can and cannot grow.

Some farmers are in a real mess because they can only buy one particular kind of soya bean from one particular company. They have to give every bean back to the company and many have now lost their properties and incomes because the company bankrupted them for supposedly stealing soya beans to replant the next year.

Governments are getting too big for their boots, but its our fault too because we vote them in. Politicians are too fond of corruption and power.

Lovely Portobello Mushrooms Eleise.

Linda Heywood

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Linda,

You're so ( don't have the right word) but your dedication and wisdom are absolutely dead on about this.

I'm not a caterer of republicans or dems, what I feel is just greed by different names.

You're right too, what are people thinking? There are more of the little people than there are of politicians that feel they have the insight to tell the little people how to live?

You give me Barack Obama, Bush, Arnold Schwartzinager or a group of "little people" of equal drive and passion for living healthily (which is what the politicians are saying right?)and in regards to TRUE benefit, the little people would blow them all away!

The difference being, the little people don't just proclain unity, they practice it in good faith and use/actively apply their God given talent and efforts to produce. Plus people sincerely working with the Earth really aren't in it for the power of it all and how it makes them look. They just bet on true balance.

My husband was telling me in China that the people who grow their crops have to go through their Gov for everything. It's turning into the same thing here. The seeds, the fertilizers, purchasing through certain companies,etc. Our food is being altered...why? In addition my husband has told me that in China not only do they have to purchase through that gov't only but give up a certain percentage of their crops to the Gov't. There's a reason for that and it's NOT to protect or keep anyone safe.

It's about power, money and keeping the little people dependant and as you mentioned, "in your rightful place."

I'm harvesting my heirloom seeds, they are unaltered and I am growing the plants that you see in the photos and just giving them to pepole n my area along with a bigger pot for transplanting. They should have them up and going even further by spring. I also give them about 12 of those seeds to replant and simply say, "These particular seeds are organic and not altereded. Keep them in a safe place...think "Jack and the bean stalk" wink

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Page 15 of 15 1 2 13 14 15

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.