logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
D
OP Offline
D
I am the author of "Two Kinds of Color." It is the story of a mother's love and heroic sacrifice for her racially divided children. Two of them are black, two of them white, raised in a hustling brutal environment on the South Side of Chicago. It's also the story of loyalty and true friendship between two women, and how God interacts in their lives to save them from complete and destructive evil. It's available for Kindle, Nook, Amazon and Barnes and Noble Paperback. I would love for you to read a sample, and give your opinion. Always best regards, Deborah Kennedy

Last edited by Deborah Kennedy; 01/14/11 03:14 PM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
I will read it! Thank You for offering a book like this to read to your participants.

Tuculia Washington
Daughters Editor

Tuculia Washington, Daughters Editor
Daughters Website
Daughters Forum

Live, Laugh and Love
�Making a difference in the world one person at a time�
D
OP Offline
D
Thank you, Tuculia. I hope you enjoy it! I also hope your New Year is fabulous. Always best regards, Deborah

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Deborah,

Thanks so much for your post. It sounds like an inspirational story. If you'd like for me to review your book, please send me an email from the bottom of my bio page.

Bio page

Peace & Blessings ~ ALWAYS,

Di

D
OP Offline
D
Here are just some of the KINDLE REVIEWS for "Two Kinds of Color." Thank you Deborah Kennedy for introducing me to the kind of book I usually wouldn't read! Once started it was hard to put down! It is a must read in my opinion! The characters are real and the book covers all aspects of life. I was blown away by the ending!! I too like others am looking forward to your next book!--KINDLE REVIEW OMG! I really couldn't put this book down! Congratulations to Deborah Kennedy on this incredible read! Thank you for introducing me to your masterpiece! I mean it! What a GREAT GIFT for my friends who love a GREAT read! I am really looking forward to your next book. Please let it be sooner than later!--KINDLE REVIEW This book is well written and a great story that everyone should get to read. The author's writing talents are impressive and straight to the point. I look forward to her next novel. Keep up the good work.--KINDLE REVIEW Two Kinds of Color is an exceptionally beautifully written novel. The characters are compelling and believable and the message of love and sacrifice and true friendship is touching and unforgettable. I savored this book. It is not a book to be skimmed through but read thoughtfully and carefully. The ability of Ms. Kennedy to present her story with such insight and heart-felt emotion is remarkable. I read a great many books and, like most of us, have my favorite authors. I look forward to reading any other novel my newest favorite author writes. Thank you Ms. Kennedy. I enjoyed Two Kinds of Color very much.--AMAZON PAPERBACK REVIEW

D
OP Offline
D
Hello Everyone! There are now some reviews on Nook for "Two Kinds of Color." Don't forget to check out the rest of the reviews at Kindle and Amazon Books! Always best regards, Deborah

D
OP Offline
D
Just wanted to thank Barnes & Noble for letting me do a book signing here in Las Vegas. For those of you who can make it, it's on the 23rd of June at 2:00 P.M. Rainbow and Lake Mead location. I hope to see you there! Deborah

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Much success with your book signing. Once again, if you'd like me to review your book please send me an email.

Click here , scroll to the bottom, and send email

D
OP Offline
D
Dianne: I've been trying to send you a private message, but your message sender has been disabled. Can you send me a private message in regard to how to contact you? Always best regards, Deborah Kennedy

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Deborah,

Please go to this link. Read the requirements at the bottom. And send me an email. Thanks.

http://www.bellaonline.com/about/africanamericanlit

Last edited by Di_A.A.Lit.Editor; 07/25/11 02:31 AM.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Nina-AALit 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.