logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Kreskin started out as a psychologist, but soon learned to use his powers in a more entertaining fashion. Read about the interesting career of mentalist George Kresge, otherwise know as The Amazing Kreskin

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Kreskin is one of my personal role models. I have both books mentioned in the article and hope to see him live, although the latter seems less probable the longer time goes on. The books are a very interesting read and he goes into detail as to the techniques he uses. At the very least he is an example of practical psychology in action.

Ian - Pagan Editor

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world. "

Dalai Lama
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
I agree with you Ian. His techniques seem intuitive and practical. Your bio, by the way, is fascinating. I your book available to purchase yet? What is it called?

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hi Carol

Nice to hear from another Kreskin fan - he's unknown over here in the UK. The closest we have is Darren Brown who has also written about his own techniques of waking suggestion and muscle reading.

My book is called The Wizard's Way to Wealth and you can order it from your local bookshop or direct from the website via the link. Thanks for the interest

Last edited by Ninjahedgewych; 01/15/11 04:55 AM.

Ian - Pagan Editor

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world. "

Dalai Lama
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Is that you on the cover of The Wizard's Way to Wealth Ian?

Last edited by Linda - Islam; 01/15/11 08:41 AM.

Linda Heywood

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Oh no maybe not you Ian! Just seen a picture of you and your family, I think? on the Capall Bann Publishing page and your beard is not so long.

Linda Heywood

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
That's not my family. There should be a picture of me on my Bio. I don't have a beard (very few exponents of Ninjutsu do). The picture is the family of the people who run Cappall Bann. I'm still working out how to fit pictures into articles and forum posts so you'll just have to be content with the Bio one for now.

Ian - Pagan Editor

Dalai Lama
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Oh yes there you are in the hat! Well that's cleared that up, thanks Ian.

Linda Heywood

Moderated by  Lane - Today in History 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.