logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
OP Offline
Okay, so I was a shape shifter (a creature that can shift into anything) and I was captured by area 51. They put me in a clear cage. The people in area 51 strapped me to an operating table and dissected me while I was awake. I woke up gasping for air. What is the weirdest dream YOU'VE ever had?

(fixed spelling)

Last edited by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames; 04/15/13 12:19 PM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
That was weird Katdog!

I think one of my weirdest dreams - that I can remember - was standing in front of a door. Each time I opened it, I'd see something behind it, and if I didn't like it, or thought it was boring, I'd close it and open it again. I was fairly lucid, so I knew what I was doing, and frustrated that I wasn't doing better! Finally John Ritter appeared and I thought "well, this is good!" And we had some tea LOL.

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

M
Amoeba
Amoeba
M
Katdogzlol- excellent topic! thanx. oooh so cute DeannaDreams= of Jon Ritter! Although, I too am a Ritter fan; I'm not privileged to say he's in my favorite dream; that goes a little something like this... I woke in my complete glass beach house in my large bed set upon a tall pedestal; which was oddly enough felt to be very natural experience. In the dream, it was my birthday. When I heard the door bell, I instinctively knew, it was a gift from my mother. Once the crate was brought in, I eagerly opened it and to my surprise, I was gifted two baby elephants, both being closer to the size of puppies, which I immediately placed collars and leashes on for a walk along the beach! The End

Last edited by makesyoulaugh; 02/16/11 03:32 PM.
S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
i once dreamt that all these beautiful women in bathing costumes at the miss world contest were trying to get near me to kiss me? but i kept pushing them all away. i went to the doctors and told him about me pushing them away and he said well what do you want me to do - i said break my arms lol.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
HA!! Skyelaw and Makesyoulaugh, you both made me laugh so hard!!! And I really needed that this morning. I hope you're having a great day laugh

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
thanks deanna im having a good day its 8.42pm here now in england.

N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I had quite a few of these weird dreams but the worst has got to be (middle of 90s i think) the one where there was an invasion of aliens and to get away I had to pull down the rope of our vertical shades then up there it turned into a car in the shape of a banana popsicle so I drove it and ended up in a motel in the middle of nowhere and by that point it was not even about an alien invasion, the rest I don't remember.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I've had too many weird dreams so I can't really count one in particular that was the weirdest. I'd have to categorize the weirdest, such as spooky weird, spiritual weird, funny weird, bizarre weird...

One of the strangest was when I dreamed I slept with an actor, a man affected with Achondroplasia. Anyway, months later my baby was born with a medical condition but one of his symptoms was slight dwarfism.

Now that was a bizarre "coincidence."

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
I have had strange dreams in the past when I was much younger.

One dream was all in the color of olive green, and all around me were huge olive green locusts.

Another ocurred several times. There were huge air pillows coming down to squash and suffocate me.

Yet another dream that I had often was me flying over my neighborhood. All I had to do was flap my arms and up and up I went. I liked that dream.

I don't have dreams like these anymore.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
You will, Debbie, once you regain your sense of personal power of your life conditions.

Last night, one part of my dream that was really weird was eating a barbecue sandwich but between the slices of bread was a pair of little girl jeans. After reflecting upon this, it makes perfect sense now but at first, I was totally perplexed.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.