Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 14 15
#652681 12/30/10 04:50 PM
Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
I decided I wanted to have an accountability day. What I came up with was that I would list things I really would like to get done today, and check in here how things are going. smile

For me, today I need to go to the post office, deposit a check, pick up cat food and toilet paper, write thank you notes, post a vine review, find my RV cabin receipt, and organize my training and launch binders. I need to put my clean dishes away, and i would like to go through my books and decide which ones need to live in the RV with me. Lastly I would like to look at my calendar and roughly plan next week and the month in general.

I think these are two easy groupings - one is an errand type group, and the other involves messing around on the computer and in the RV. I will start with the second group. None of these items are very involved.

What would you like to get done?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
I like this thread, Jilly!

I'd like to do the laundry, get the gym bags ready, vacuum the downstairs, transfer appliances to the pantry, weed out and stack my aunt's hoard of canned goods, clean/dust our bedroom, get my daughter to the hospital for her weekly infusion, stop at the store to pick up some split peas for soup, wash out a few gross containers in the refrigerator, make some curry korokke for dinner, and go to my first toastmasters meeting tonight! Finished with the first six items on the list!

I'll stop at the store on the way home and then force myself to stop procrastinating on washing out those gross containers. Just two but still gross. Why won't I learn that the longer I put it off, the grosser they'll get? I usually wash them out fast but if I let them go, I tend to ignore them longer. ugh

Good luck, Jilly. Check back with us to let us know how you did. smile

L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
You know, I'm glad for this thread because I always think that I don't do anything all day long but when I type this out, I feel good seeing what I have taken care of.

I forgot to list that I will get to the gym either before or after the meeting! Oh and of course, checking in with my BellaOnline sites and forums.

Last edited by Chi-Japanese Food; 12/30/10 05:08 PM.
Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
I did some cleaning and put the dishes away. Part of the issue with the dishes is that i reorganized in here and am still figuring out what goes where and what I will keep.

I think i will organize my binders now, look for the RV receipt and think about my calendar.

Lori, are you soaking your gross containers? That's usually the first step for me. I can feel like I am cleaning something while letting the water do all the work.

L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
Uh, I'm still avoiding them! he.

And I changed the menu as I don't feel like doing a lot of cooking right now. So instead of curry korokke, it will be penne pasta with meatballs (frozen) for my son and aunt and ham-cheese omelets for the rest of us. Sounds like a lot of cooking but it is easier than the process of making korokke. My husband doesn't care for pasta and my son doesn't like eggs so I need to make both.

As for the gym, it is running out so instead of going, I'm going to dance around in the bedroom for 20 minutes. Silly but I do silly stuff like that when no one is looking. :P

Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Dancing around is one of the best things you can do! I might do that tonite also. smile

You are whipping through your list! And omeletes/penne sounds nice and easy. What is korokke?

I am still working on my binders. There were so many things to print out! I am going to punch holes and sort an order for each one. I made three binders - one for editor help, one for training and one for launch.

I have my calendar nearby to think about and add to. I am also starting to make piles of books so i can figure out what will stay and what will go into the house.

Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
YAY! I finished the binders. That was more time consuming than I had anticipated, but at least it's done.

Now to do the books and my calendar.

Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
I didn't get anything else on the list done - I got distracted watching and reviewing Lisa's origami DVD, and doing some planning/emailing about the Palm Springs retreat!

Tomorrow is another day...I will start with a fresh list in the morning.

Lori, how was toastmasters?

Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
A fresh new day! What would I like help staying accountable for?

I really need to run out and do my errands - it's especially important since this is a holiday weekend and things will be too late by Monday. Picking up meds is also on this list.

I want to at least have a a start on choosing the books that will stay in the RV with me, and start moving some out into the house.

I need to get a vine review up today and write a blog article. I have some frugal articles I have written before that I need to move here. I need to write some thank you notes (Will start with ten, since that sounds less overwhelming). I have things in my inbox to attend to, I need to find the RVing receipt, and I need to respond to trainees.

So, inside stuff and errand stuff. I need to make sure I get the errands done at least!

Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
4:30 and I got the important things done - got the cat food and toilet paper. The post office, meds and bank will have to wait until monday. It will be raining again monday but at least it will be 52 degrees, instead of the 22 we have right now. Brrrrr!

I will take a look at my books now.

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 14 15

Moderated by  leahmullen 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.