Next Thread
Print Thread
#651525 12/24/10 02:57 AM
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Bad dream. There's no other way to say it. I wanted to wait a couple days, just to see if it went away?

So, it didn't. Anyway, there was a war and there were people (I had to write it down) jihadist?? (sp)

So, like back when we had 911...I was in the airport when it happened (physically), but in this dream these people called jihadist took a piece of cloth like a scarf, one end in each hand and with one motion made a hat on their heads. One was purple the others were black and white but the white was in the distance.

There was a war and ther were two sides and I was a soldier and I didn't want to die. but my friend he was asleep and laying length wise. I was propped up against his backside like if you were laying against a log. I hid a sword in front of him so if I were to be attacked I could grab it with one arm and it was so sharp it could take a person's head off.

The thing was in the dream, we knew about the war...the politicians knew but in this dream I knew they would attack the night before, so I didn't sleep.

The dream ended with that there would be blood-shed in the American month of Feb./heart?

Just a dream, but still just argggg!

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Parakeet
Parakeet
Ooooh boy. This dream is very disturbing, indeed. Jihadists are the Islamic believers in the "Holy War." Did you get a sense of where this war was to take place, Elleise? Here, or over there? I wonder what "heart" means in Feb? Valentine's Day?

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
When I read "Feb./heart" the first thing that popped into my mind was "heartland." But I may be associating this with something in the past.

The other thing that "popped" for me was "Soldier" Almost every military post has an airport/strip of some type.

Elleise, did you have any sense of how widespread the conflict was?

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Hi Shannon & LCP! Is everyone well rested after the holidays?I feel like I've got jet-lag, still. Makin pizza tonight though. Keeps me sane.

For me when a dream doesn't go away,there's something significant in there. I mean usually when I have an ordinary dream, as I go about my day I pretty much forget a lot of the details.

I don't have access to a lot of "private" info., but if I did, say I were in the military I would be paying attention to the month of Feb.

In the dream, we (the soldiers) were sleeping outside. So, I'm thinking warmer climate, but in the dream, the word, politicians, specifically was used in terms of the people who knew about the war/attack. Memos and such had already been reached and they felt like from all over.

I felt the discomfort of being a soldier, the wisdom of knowing NOT to trust whomever it was I felt miay attack but at the same time, as a soldier, I was doing what I was supposed to be doing, which was being on alert and knowing my enemy.

Anyone in a position of power who doesn't understand these things, certain doom can be expected. But Feb. sticks out and it affects everyone.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.