Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#651289 12/22/10 11:17 PM
kismet2 Offline OP
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
I suppose everyone has at least one spirit guide but are you acquainted with yours?

What is a good way to get in touch?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
A
Parakeet
Parakeet
A
Ask them and be confident of a reply.

BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
I have seven and when I get messages I can feel them at different points on my head. My main one comes through on my left ear and my ear feels really warm but not to the touch. Weird I know but that's how it is for me smile

Karen Artino
BellaOnline.com/Tarot editor
Tarot Website
Tarot Forum
http://www.AnswersByTarot.com
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Absolutley, everyone has them. You can find them through fairly simple visualization techniques. We also have spirit animals.

Arrow Durfee
Stomach Issues
Stomach Issues Forum

"and in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make" John Lennon

Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
I have one spirit guide who is constant and highly evolved. I have others who have helped me when their special guidance is needed.

As to how to contact them, I would just repeat what ancientflaxman wrote above. You will know what to say when you are ready and they will give you the information you need to know.

Last edited by Phyllis, Native American; 12/25/10 11:50 PM.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
At first I didn't know what/who they were. I've had at least 3 though.

One of my guides used to wake me out of a sound sleep with a booming voice. It rang through my ear and I would be so startled and nervous/afraid, that it would be hard to go back to sleep and this was in my 20's. After 5 years of it and still not used to the voice, I simply said to the entity that though I appreciated the information, he scared me and I needed to request a different interactive guide. The next one that showed up didn't speak at all but would point to words or pictures when I had a question. They worked with me a great deal in dreams.

I agree with Phyllis and Ancientflaxman. Our guides are a part of or work rather through consciousness, so they're going to pick up anything you have to say to them. If you have a fairly busy lifestyle you can always request, before retiring for the evening, that you would very much enjoy meeting them and working more personaly/closely with them. I have yet to be turned down by a request. It may not always be that night, but fairly short thereafter I'll have adream with a visual of the guide and/or answer-information and I'll recognize their essence/voice in future dreams. The image never wears off.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
kismet2 Offline OP
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
I have been told about my spirit guides but I would like to open dialog directly. It's time.

Amoeba
Amoeba
Originally Posted By: Phyllis, Native American
I have one spirit guide who is constant and highly evolved. I have others who have helped me when their special guidance is needed.

It is the same for me, Phyllis. My main spirit guide "Jahn", he is highly evolved, usually very serious composure, he has very similar physical characteristics as my guardian angels.

I have seen others (a wolf and a Native American Chief) but Jahn comes through more than the others.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Does anyone else here, have guides that are audible? Like, hmmm, it's when you're sleeping and it sounds like, at first everyting is exagerated, like breathing in your ear over a loudspeaker and then "Boom!" There's an audible sentence or two or three and it's so scary, you don't even want to get out of bed?

The messages aren't threatening or anything, just the delivery, basically.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Amoeba
Amoeba
In dreams, my guide communicates gently to me telepathically. He is very quiet, usually he walks with me, guiding me to what I need to see. My inquisitive mind is always rambling one question after another which he always answers or shows me the answers quickly.

I have heard the gentle whispering in my ear as I am entering deeper meditation, but never anything loud or scary that I can recall.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.