Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
Like deanna, i am a big goal sharer. I never know who will have a nugget of unusual insight for me and I want to hear it all.

My problem is staying accountable. I forget things and move on to the next shiny toy that bobbles along.

I need some way to stay accountable better. I want some kind of cheerleader. Yes, I am a toddler. smile

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Jilly, I was just thinking about that this morning on my walk! I want a cheerleader/personal trainer/coach in my life!

Yesterday I had such an awesome day - I wrote an article for my dreams site and an article for my blog - and I've gotten so many compliments on it! This morning I wake with a pounding headache... and no inspiration LOL!!! That's why I was thinking about how nice it would be to have a coach.

I think I'll go hop in the shower and get my Teeccino... that always perks me up!

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Zebra
OP Offline
Zebra
Deanna, I read that article--it was great!

Mastermind and similar groups are built around this idea and they're very popular. An old idea (Napoleon Hill)and they take many different forms, but the gist is that it's a group of like-minded people with differing persepectives who come together regularly (in person, via phone or online) to review each other's goals & provide feedback and support. (There can also be mastermind groups oriented toward helping one person or company).

The can be peer run or professionally facilitated, industry specific or just general groups of people who want to help each other reach their goals.

In a way, Bellaonline is sort of a big, informal Mastermind group.

Meetings usually give each member time to talk about what they are working on and what they need help with. They typically last about an hour and some meet weekly but I think most meet monthly.

We could do an online Mastermind Group here on the SOHO site. We could use the forums or even the chat room. I think I'll write an article about it & start another thread.

What do you guys think?

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Deb, that would be the BOMB!! I would LOVE that! I've tried starting one with a couple of my friends, but it always fizzles out LOL! I would SOOO be there!!!

Absolutely!
Count me in!
Yes Yes Yes!!!

Deanna Joseph

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Elephant
Elephant
That is a great idea Deb for those who like the support. I've also heard them called inner circle. There's a few in the fitness biz that you have to pay a membership fee to join which weeds out all the people who aren't serious about their fitness business goals. I belonged to two of these sites back when I was getting my fitness business started and it helped a lot but once I got rolling I didn't feel the need to stay.

All the self development and marketing gurus seem to have mastermind groups. Some run around $100, $1000 or more per month. Some require an application so not just anybody can join but they offer so many bonuses too. Yanik Silver's is $5000 on acceptance and $1200 for 12 months or you can prepay $17,000 for the year. Hang on while I whip out my cc ; )

Free mastermind should be sounding pretty good to those interested.

Monica Neave ISSA Certified Fitness Therapist

Get Your Best Female Figure with the most overlooked workout strategy.

Burn more fat with Fatloss Workouts that work!

Zebra
OP Offline
Zebra
Wow, that's expensive! But, I certainly see the benefit of paying--it certainly helps one "invest" more in the group.

I like the idea of doing this online, but wonder if we should move it to the editor's forum since a bit of privacy might be a good idea? Or maybe a private group on FB? Hmm, that might be easier & would be open to non-editors as well.

I do want to limit the size of the group--just don't think it would work well to have lots of people who maybe post once or twice then disappear.

I'll think on this & if you guys have ideas, please share!

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Wow! So you could actually make a living just running master mind groups LOL!!

Deanna Joseph

Zebra
OP Offline
Zebra
And, a very nice one, it seems! laugh

I just checked out FB groups and you can do "secret" groups on there, so that might be an option.

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
I am good to join it no matter if it's here or on FB. It would be nice to have chats.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
YAY! I'm excited Deb and Jilly!

Deanna Joseph

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  CarlaCano-Walking Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.