logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Parakeet
Parakeet
Yes, indeed, Elleise! I definitely feel that my mother pushed me away so that I could connect with people who understood, and whom I understand.

Oh...blessed little Elleise...with her suitcase packed...ready for her new family to love and understand her. Life is indeed lonely, until you connect with your soul family...then...whooosh...we suddenly begin catching up with what has always been there, waiting for us!

I hope that you will join us in the tree house...it is such a magical and healing place, where anything is possible... =)

I've put up the Star Children Page, and it's lovely...I'm learning so much about these wonderful souls...and am astonished to see that...I may be one of them! Hmm...are you?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Indubitably, lol. In fact I have a star on my left palm if you can believe that. It takes up the whole palm. The right hand has the same star but for the fact that it's missing the right diagnal line down to the left bottom tip to complete it.

You know that movie "Escape to Witch Mountain?" Well those stars on my palms had me engulfed into the plot, not only because of the stars but how out of place and the feeling of trying to get back "home" wherever that was.

I remember I was at a church once and I was called on out of all the people there to share a blessing. After I got done takling (which I really hadn't wanted to be called on in the first place..shy) but one of the congregation memeber said, and to everyone might I add, "You know, when you speak, it's like you're not even from this world, like you're almost a statesman from another place.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
A
Parakeet
Parakeet
A
Eleise, you are a statesman from another time and place, the congregation member was right. Its becoming a regularity in how people recognize the antiquity, timelessness, yet authenticness in much speech used today by enlightened as well as even many less aware folks. Gifted younger people are coming to the forefront of the world today as they will become the new leaders of the world. Some of them sound like they don't even come from this planet yet are right-on in what they see affecting the world today. They are empowered to guide the world to a new dimension of enlightenment. The rising energy is lifting it to reality and it is so needed!!! I love this forum and this conversation. It is truly what is happening worldwide!! Blessings

Last edited by ancientflaxman; 12/14/10 10:15 PM.
Parakeet
Parakeet
Originally Posted By: Eleise - Clairvoyance
Indubitably, lol. In fact I have a star on my left palm if you can believe that. It takes up the whole palm. The right hand has the same star but for the fact that it's missing the right diagnal line down to the left bottom tip to complete it.

You know that movie "Escape to Witch Mountain?" Well those stars on my palms had me engulfed into the plot, not only because of the stars but how out of place and the feeling of trying to get back "home" wherever that was.

I remember I was at a church once and I was called on out of all the people there to share a blessing. After I got done takling (which I really hadn't wanted to be called on in the first place..shy) but one of the congregation memeber said, and to everyone might I add, "You know, when you speak, it's like you're not even from this world, like you're almost a statesman from another place.

-deep sigh-

This explains so much...if you listen to the Delores Cannon video I have up on the site in the Feel Good Place...she explains it so well. She doesn't use the term "Star Children" as this came later, but she explains how certain souls answered a call for help, to aid in raising the earths vibrations. I hope you get a chance to watch it. It's long, but I watched it in segments...so much to take in. It narrows in on "home" and the shock of it feeling so familiar takes time to adjust to!

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
You know, I used to refer to it as feeling like I was on the outside of a glass bubble (like a snow globe) looking in.

I no longer feel like I'm sliding down the side of it all, lol, but permeating almost maybe even falling like snow to areas...maybe just overall smile

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
That's wonderfully inspirational...it took me a day to have it set in.

There's just an essence in some of the younger people...they almost seem like they're well over 80 in intellect by the age of 8 months even.

You can make all the idiotic gestures in the free world and they just look at you with these big eye, until you do something like put them in front of a fern or running water, emotions (real emotions) and there you'll find expression.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Parakeet
Parakeet
Originally Posted By: Eleise - Clairvoyance
That's wonderfully inspirational...it took me a day to have it set in.

There's just an essence in some of the younger people...they almost seem like they're well over 80 in intellect by the age of 8 months even.

You can make all the idiotic gestures in the free world and they just look at you with these big eye, until you do something like put them in front of a fern or running water, emotions (real emotions) and there you'll find expression.

Did you mean the video, Elleise?

I know...it's like you get so used to kids being kids...but when Star Children do something if feels like their meaning is entirely different.

When I was visiting friends, the little two year old girl stared into my eyes, then went to get one of her toys. She very seriously handed it to me -- it was a kaleidescope, but an electronic one, with this crazy pattern of pulsating geometric shapes flashing in super bright colors against black. I peeked into it, but I had a bad headache and it made it worse. I smiled and thanked her, but joked in a silly way that it was making me dizzy. But she kept following me around with it, insisting that I take it...all I could do was peek in and say again that ooooohh it makes me dizzy! and give it back to her. I kept getting the sense that she wanted me to take the toy and keep it, as a gift. That there was something about the patterning that she wanted me to have. But...in our culture, you don't take a child's toy from them, even if they give it to you. She seemed frustrated and deflated by the time I left, and it's been bothering me ever since.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Hey Shannon,

The video was beautiful and hit the nail pretty much on the head! So lovely. I wonder if we could post it here but if it's private I understand. Everything in it I could relate to.

I was thinking about the kalaidescope and what I'm wondering is if the little girl wasn't showing you something she/her brain got, geometrically/mathematically and she felt something in you like assuredness-wise, even native american ties with her, that maybe she wondered if you wouldn't know what she could do with, possibly her gifts...but she wouldn't know them to be gifts right now, just that her brain "gets" things and most likely things well beyond her years.

I might even get her classical music or something like Beethoven??

That could explain the disheartedness feeling you got from her. Like if she shows you something, that is doing something for her, but it makes you feel dizzy, maybe she feels the lack of excitement in showing it somehow wasn't what she had hoped for. That's not worded exactly right but close?

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 12/18/10 09:26 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
There has actually been some research with classical music and babies/toddlers. The most widely known was with Mozart's music. Music can touch and inspire on a primordial level. It's always been a huge part of my life and my daughter's as well.

When I was pregnant, there were several albums I played frequently to relax. After my daughter was born, she recognized/remembered the music and it helped to relax her as a baby/toddler. It doesn't have to be classical music, although that is said to stimulate the brain. Beethoven can be a little dark and depressing for me. If you decide to share some classical music with this child, I would suggest sampling some Mozart, Vivaldi, or Schubert. Once you listen to some of the compositions, I'm sure you will know which one will fit best for her.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I'm pretty certain that whether the child is in or out, they can hear.

When I was pregnant, I played classical music and had double earphones, so one was across my tummy the other on my head. The soft classical music put her to sleep when she was kicking and she also had hiccups like 60% of the time. If I played the music the hiccups subsided as well.

After she was born she would have a hard time falling asleep unless I set a cd player to classical music.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.