Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#649816 12/15/10 10:17 AM
Elephant
OP Offline
Elephant
I just realized the other day that I have a really huge collection of silver rings or mixed metal rings. I love them all but hardly wear them anymore. I have 5 that I wear often sometimes all at once, Liberace style.

I can't wear earings because they cause too many problems for me (doesn't matter what material they are, ANY material is bad for me), bracelets bother me and not big on necklaces but rings I love! Do you have one type of jewelry that you seem to collect?

Monica Neave ISSA Certified Fitness Therapist

Get Your Best Female Figure with the most overlooked workout strategy.

Burn more fat with Fatloss Workouts that work!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I usually wear just a simple pentagram, but have enough talismans, amulets, crystals and holey stones to outfit a triple coven!

Ian - Pagan Editor

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world. "

Dalai Lama
Elephant
OP Offline
Elephant
You are hilarious Ian! Why is a pentagram considered so evil by people. I think it's such a cool looking symbol but I don't really know anything about it. If I wore one to my mom's she would die of a heart attack!

Monica Neave ISSA Certified Fitness Therapist

Get Your Best Female Figure with the most overlooked workout strategy.

Burn more fat with Fatloss Workouts that work!

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I think that's a good idea for an article. There are many meanings to a pentagram both in the East and West. I think of it as the four elements under Will (Spirit/Divinity).

I remember a while back doing some safety work in a Dubai businessman's home. When he learned I was looking at investing in property he suggested Dubai which was going through a property boom at the time.

"It sounds interesting" I said"But my religion isn't welcome there"

"No, no" He replied " Dubai very open, we have Catholics, Coptic, Protestant. All types of Christian"

"That's excellent" I said "Thing is..(I reached under my shirt and produced my pentagram)..I'm not a Christian"

The look of confusion on the guys face was very comical, and he politely changed the subject and made us tea. About a week later the Dubai property bubble burst with orders dropping off like someone had thrown the order book off a cliff. To this day I wonder if he thinks I, rather than market forces, had something to do with it.

On the allergy front have you considered going to the local piercing parlour and talking to the staff? They may be able to come up with a solution to your not being able to wear earrings as this must be a problem they have come across before. Perhaps some sort of silicon or plastic loop or coating?

Last edited by Ninjahedgewych; 12/16/10 04:49 PM.

Ian - Pagan Editor

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world. "

Dalai Lama
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
The article inspired by your post is now up on the Pagan site The Pentagram in Western Magick , next week will be one on the Five Elements and the Pentagram in the Orient

Ian - Pagan Editor

Dalai Lama
E
E
I think there is no women on this who don't like jewelry. Jewelry is the inseparable part of a women. It makes her look beautiful and not only women even men also prefer jewelry. And like a normal Women i too love to collect jewelry.

K
K
emm I don't :)

A
A
I love diamond ring & bracelet.But they should be less expensive.

Last edited by adiamordiamond; 03/10/11 08:55 AM.
P
Amoeba
Amoeba
P
i do rarely collect jewelry.

Yeah,I like to collect jewelry...rings,bracelet,necklace...

Yes! I love jewelries. I have tons of earrings, jade bangles and pendants, bracelets. Anything actually.

D
D
now u should try the keyring also...

V
V
I love to collect pearl jewellery its an item of beauty.Mostly Girls Love Pearls jewellery collection features pearl and gemstone necklaces, bracelets and earrings and our gifts guide is full of helpful information to make that all important decision.

R
R
Yes I like to collect Jewelery. I love to wear diamond ring which is of latest design.

J
J
yes indeed,the rhinestone jewelry in casjewellery is my best choice

P
P
Yes i do but i like to collect antique jewelry. I have some rings and bangle that is given by my grandmother and i like to keep it always with me.

P
P
yes i think mostly are like to have ant type of jewelry and they always tried to collect all new designs and want to wear it.

N
N
You said that "ANY material is bad for me" why don't you try simple pentagram.

Y
Y
Jewellery collection is one of my favourite activity. I like to collect jewellery contain unique design. Different types of stones and colourful pearls.

S
S
Of course. Especially bracelets.

I like making jewelry by myself, I just collect my own works. Every time I finish one work,I will put it in my small box.

T
T
I have some old jewelry, my favorite pieces are Cameos. Also some Pink Depression Glass (Colonial knife and Fork pattern) , and I have 2 Doll Houses. Also some tatted and embroidered hankies.

C
C
I like collect diamond Jewelry... Like ring,lockets etc ...

Gecko
Gecko
If you consider a Judith Ripka addiction then yes. smile

J
J
Yeah, I love jewelry and like to collect some different type of diamond rings etc

O
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
O
I love to collect all kinds of beautiful jewelry, when I see beautiful jewelry, I cannot resist its charm. :)

R
Amoeba
Amoeba
R
oh yeah but then I cant keep them for long im a giver :)

D
Amoeba
Amoeba
D
Even I have a huge collection of jewellery especially long earrings. Although, I don't wear all of them as most of them don't suit on my face. I have craze of collecting long earrings

R
R
I have a huge collection of diamond jewellery i love to wear on dresses. and also many other collection which match with my clothes

yes,i collect rings

A
Amoeba
Amoeba
A
I love to collect jewelry!! I don't collect jewelry of any particular type but rather I have a collection of all the stuffs. :)

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
actually, I do...(ya I know people have told me to..ehemmm, finish a sentence).

Thing is, it's a thought thingy.

Anyway, I do collect jewelry or rather it finds me. When it does, there's usually, almost always a significant other it's attached to and a message that goes between confused

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
A
Amoeba
Amoeba
A
Ya having a collection of all types of jewelries will make us feel great when our friends show up to us and say. Wow!! Hey you are having such beautiful jewelries huh? That's great. :) Hahaha that will something nice to hear ;)

V
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
V
I like to collect jewelry of different kinds. I particularly like to collect earrings made of gemstones and also diamond rings.

I love silk!
D
D
I collect unique jewellery that is not bought from high street shops so not many people have. I'm really proud of a piece that I got from some random hidden shop in Tuscany in Italy. Also earrings that I got online from Annfrid by some random scandinavian designer. Love jewellery!!!!

K
K
Where you should collection....

I'm new here, but thought I'd jump in because I love the topic! I've loved jewelry since I was a little girl and tried on my Mom's stuff in front of the mirror! I do like to keep it unique. I love DesertDragon's idea of shopping in "random hidden shops" for treasures! I also like hunting through thrift shops and flea markets, too! I also love vintage and antique jewelry. Sometimes you can find amazing pieces for close to nothing!

F
Amoeba
Amoeba
F
Yes it is good question and given replies are so good because some time many persone collect ring, neckless and other types of diamont or gold jewellary . Ladies want to save different types of jewellary .

P
P
there would be hardly any women who don't likes jewelry. i only wears earrings but do like collecting various jewelry pieces.

L
L
I will collect all kinds of nail art decoration, including manicures diamond

V
V
I love pearl necklace, I have collected a lot.

L
L
I love collecting bracelets, especialy those handmade beads.. they're reall cute and never was out of fashion.

P
P
i like collecting earrings. i have number of pairs of earrings.

Shark
Shark
I like classic cufflinks, silver tie clips, gold and silver mixed bracelets and lapel pins. That's why I am always searching for the latest designs.

I'm a huge fan of gem stone jewelry, and I like collecting sterling silver jewelry as well.

J
J
Lately, I've been eyeing on bright colored jewelry for my bracelets, earringsm, and necklace, seems like its becoming a trending now.

A
A
I collect a lot of bracelets ranging from sports bracelets to the hand-made ones. I just love bracelets!

N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Some could say that I did. I had a bunch of jewelry and almost all were either never worn by it or had not been worn in many years.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.