Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
C
One Christmas I had a baby doll and my brothers had big trucks. I cried with disappointment because I wanted a truck too! It was only because having a truck allowed me to play with my brothers... Silly me!

Consuelo Herrera - Accounting Editor

A typical business loses 5% of its gross revenue to fraud Report to the Nations issued by ACFE Fraud Solutions International: Fraud Prevention/Investigation and training. Contact us!
info@fraudawareness.org

Accountingwebsite
Accounting Forum

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Tiger
Tiger
Spending it with my grandparents.

I am from Jamaica, West Indies and everyone (all generations) would meet at their home EVERY Christmas smile

C
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
C
Spending time with my grand parents was something I treasure in my heart too. Many family members joined us and it was all celebration for no reason at all, just being together!

Consuelo Herrera - Accounting Editor

A typical business loses 5% of its gross revenue to fraud Report to the Nations issued by ACFE Fraud Solutions International: Fraud Prevention/Investigation and training. Contact us!
info@fraudawareness.org

Accountingwebsite
Accounting Forum

Elephant
Elephant
I have many but my all time favorite has to be the year my son was born. We had lots of family in town and friends kept dropping by which actually made it easier for me to get some sleep for some reason and it helped me get my mind off the c-section pain too.

My parents who are super catholic were on their best behavior even though they totally didn't approve of my son's great grandmother (ex husband's grandma) and her life partner's relationship or their two little rat dogs. My in-laws were pretty mellow too which is totally not like them. They're usually crazed and yelling about everything. It was a great x-mas. Looking forward to this year!

Monica Neave ISSA Certified Fitness Therapist

Get Your Best Female Figure with the most overlooked workout strategy.

Burn more fat with Fatloss Workouts that work!

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
When I was training in Ninpo in Japan. Watching "You only Live Twice" on the TV, and recognising all the locations from areas I had visited.

Ian - Pagan Editor

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world. "

Dalai Lama
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
When mom said that we would not celebrate it anymore. I hate that time of year, when I was young I disliked it since back then people and stores at least waited until Remembrance Day was over before bothering everyone with it. Plus one of the rare positives of my parents is that they did not lie to me and my brother about santa being real.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.