Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#647519 12/04/10 05:58 PM
Tiger
OP Offline
Tiger
Got your PM, responded and included my email address. Great hearing from you smile

Thanks for visiting my blog & I just passed by yours. You have 302 comments, way to go GIRL!!! Love your site.

How long have you had it up. How can people contact you on your site? Mine can do so through the contact form on my first page.

Talk soon smile

Last edited by Angela J. Shirley; 12/04/10 06:03 PM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Hey Shirley,
Originally Posted By: Angela J. Shirley
Thanks for visiting my blog
I just watched your TV interview. It was such an inspirational piece. I mean, you really went after it, lady! If you do half as good a job working for that professor as you did finding the job, you'll be there until you retire. It was so fun to see somebody I've met on these boards live and in person like that. (You look great, by the way.)

Everybody should watch Shirley's TV interview.

I just passed by yours. You have 302 comments, way to go GIRL!!! Love your site.
Ha--did you notice? All the comments were actually entries into the blog contest! I think I've had 20 comments total on everything else...LOL. Hey, you should enter, though--only takes 5 minutes, and you could be the lucky winner smile.

How long have you had it up. How can people contact you on your site? Mine can do so through the contact form on my first page.
Ah, now I see where your contact form is. Don't know why I couldn't find it before--duh! I have a link in the menu for "Contact". It's just a contact form like yours.

--Maria

Tiger
OP Offline
Tiger
Hi Maria:

You made my day smile Thank you!

And I am going right now to enter your contest.... I tend to forget to do stuff if I don't stop posting, go do it and then come back. Yes, those "senior" moments smile

Tiger
OP Offline
Tiger
Hey Maria:

Just came back from your site - how would I set up a PayPal account - I like cash (lol).

I do have one bank account, but really don't want PayPal linked to it. What options do you suggest to avoid this? YES, leery of hackers and whatever is out there cleaning out my savings for my car = have to get off the city bus SOON!!! smile

Also, what is the minimum required to open a PayPal account?

Thanks smile

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Hey Shirley,

I don't blame you for wanting cash--that's why I set up the contest that way. I figured it was everybody's favorite prize smile.

I'm not 100% sure about this, but I believe you don't have to have any kind of account or credit card or pay any money to create a paypal account, just have an email address. When you receive some money from someone (for example, if you win the contest :)), if you want to take the money out, you need some way for PayPal to send you the money. If you don't have an account hooked up, they can send you a check, but there's a charge for that ($7, I think). Otherwise, you can just leave the money in your PayPal account and use it to pay for things that you buy online. If you did that, you'd never have to connect any kind of bank/credit account, and it wouldn't cost you a dime.

--Maria

Last edited by MariaRomana-DTP/eBooks Ed; 12/04/10 09:06 PM.
Tiger
OP Offline
Tiger
Hi Maria, so you don't have a PayPal account?

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Oh no, I do--otherwise, I wouldn't be able to award the prize. I've had a PayPal account for over 10 years, but I'm not certain of the rules for setting one up, since I set mine up so long ago.

Tiger
OP Offline
Tiger
Thanks for the info Maria, I am signing off for the night to go watch some TV.

If you get a chance, can you email Lisa that she has a SPAMMER on her site cong1108 - just joined tonight and posting on EVERY forum smile

I am no longer an editor or I would.

Good nite....

Last edited by Angela J. Shirley; 12/04/10 09:27 PM.
Tiger
OP Offline
Tiger
Good Morning Maria:

I am just stopping in to post this, will be back later to check on the Walking Forum and other forums.

I ADDED the material we discussed to the site, so when you have some time - stop by and let me know if you have any changes to what was posted.

Again, thank you for taking the time to do this for me - you are just as BUSY as I am smile - but it is people like you that keep me encouraged that no matter how BUSY we are - we take a "little" time to help others out.

I am also sending you a PM in case you miss this post as I know sometimes I do miss posts due to "lack of time" and those senior moments I am famous for. Beetle and Rosie have to keep an "eye" on me in the Walking Forum - I will be calling her Skyhaven which she hates.

Bye for now smile

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Hey Angela,

It looks great! And thank you for the links.

smile Maria

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Laura - DTP/Ebooks 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.