logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Tiger
Tiger
LOL Maria, yes I found out about the # while reading the "help" section of the twitter site.

Like you, I am trying to get BRAVE and go out and explore.

At age 52, I am finally getting out of my "rut" and actually starting to ENJOY all this technology.

But I am still iffy on Paypal.

I just don't like the fact that you have to reveal so much personal info and then link it to your bank account. Yikes!!!!

But I would love to be able to make some online income - so who knows. I may go ahead and set up a separate bank account at another bank and give it a try.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
I tweet all of my online writing business articles - except commissions obviously - those will be publicized by the clients who buy the pieces. I often wonder how much they know about article promotion and search optimization. Maybe I should start offering an extra promotion service... (Twitter would definitely be part of the package!)

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
People are tweeting and Facebooking their self publishing books as well. I must get around to doing that myself for my e book publishing pieces! The trouble is there's now so much opportunity for promotion, you don't know which method or social networking site to choose!On my freelance writing business site I always advise my content buyers to stick their newly bought articles on their Facebook/Twitter home pages.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.