Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 15 1 2 12 13 14 15
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Well you know how fashions and fad are in and out in cycles, like the hippy fashions are back in, business out?

I feel with children, they come in cycles as well, be it out of genetics or spiritual need.

These intuitive children I believe are here to stabilize the future with their gifts basically. In a while people won't be able to tell fact from fiction and these children will trust their instincts and have children who will be albe to do the same smile

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Amoeba
Amoeba
I agree with you... the fine line between fact and fiction is already narrowing at an alarming rate. It's so easy to get caught up in the 'rat race', media 'mumbo-jumbo' and the cares of life that we forget who we are, where we are going and what we are supposed to be doing. I prefer my slow life any day of the week... every day of the week.

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
It would be good to find your way off of all drugs. Drugs will work to separate you from your hightest abilities. If economic and earth changes do come your way you will suffer greatly if you have not acompolished this change before hand. There are ways to get these hooks to the dark out of your body, to purify and strenghten it. You have bought into the agenda of a dark force that would have you a prisoner to them. You may need help to release yourself and that help can come from a skilled Naturopath.

I am a personal believer that we creat our reality...and what and how you experience your reality will be based upon your consciousness evolution... therefor if "bad" things happen what comes of it mentally, spiritually, physically, and emotionally will all depend on you. It can be your portal to death or a downward spiral with terror into the negative or your ascension to new levels of consciousness. Actually this choice lies before you everyday but you are unaware of it.

I am here as a call bearer... To sound the awakening of the heart and mind to soul intent and the necessity to create intent toward the heart. There are millions upon the planet now who are such call bearers, or light bearers. This has been always my puropose and intent and is awakening now in me more fully.

What did you come here for? What is your mission? Have you brought these intentions to the forfront of your mind?
what is your sacred dream? are you starting to live it?

Are you perpetuating fear and negativity or free reign of creatve freedom though awakening consciousness?

That things are going to change is certain. Life is always full of change. We grow ancy because we have been protected in this USA from many of the difficult things that many experience every day on this planet. Starvation, hunger, isolation, depression, murder, imprisonmnet is already here. Buy you do not suffer it. Why is that? Is it merely luck or did you on a soul level have something to do with your good "luck"?

We are entering into the time of more participation with alien beings. They will be a part of our future in ever increasing manefestion to people around the world. Indeed they have already been a signfificant part of our recent past and current present through the technology they have provided both willfully and unintentionally. That you sit before this computer is evidence of the leaps made in communications because of them.

In the mid 1960s my father told me that we would be sending letters over the telephone. For the life of her my mother could not understand why anyone would want to do such a thing.. That was well over 25 years before fax machines made it to your door step. The technology was in the works even then due to science we had gleaned from aliens and as early as '64 people in the communications business were talking about it, probably even much earlier for my father was not in the higher levels of his profession.

Many things will come upon us, both yet in technology and in the political and cultural realms. How these things work our in your life and our collective lives will be determined by the intent of humanity, the prevaling force of consciousness. Which side of the evolution will you be on? One based in fear or one based in further creative explorations worked through open heart and harmony that free man for more spiritual endeavors.

It is time to understand that you (being all peole) have a full and complete impact upon the world by every word you say and the acts you do every day.

There is a series of videos on youtube that explains exactly the consciouness required, and far better than I can at this time. I suggest that you watch them and listen carefully. The outline of the times is clearly explained. If you are holding dark, negative or fearful thought forms for the future it is a good place to start your realignment.

How To Evolve Though The Coming Changes

Arrow Durfee
Stomach Issues
Stomach Issues Forum

"and in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make" John Lennon

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
What wonderful information and great point about connecting with spirit and living your sacred dream!

I think in the beginning the world of Spirit comes naturally and is acceptable as children. As we get older, outside demands, society, financial issues, etc. can get distracting and in comes illnesses and disease, fatigue and little by little we begin feeling old.

Finding a way back can be as easy as finding a more simplistic way of life. Sometimes, too though, that simplistic way of living has its own way of finding a way back to us.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
We've kept this thread going for a little over a year. I've noticed here and there, people are beginning to talk of the things we've been discussing for quite a while.

You won't hear it on the big 3 network news broadcasts, but there are other outlets available to us. What many have shared within this post, I have heard almost verbatim from others, friends, family, and commentators.

I consider it to be validations. Many people are "getting ready," for what, they may not even realize. They "feel" something coming, and most importantly are doing something about it.

Thank you to all who have contributed here. Our dreams and visions are having an impact. To open up and share the things we are shown or experience takes courage. We are truly blessed to have so many courageous people in our midst.

Please keep sharing!

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
You know, my brain sometimes feels like rush hour traffic at times. I get feeings and dreams whether I'm looking for them or not. I just get them and write about them. Rarely do I go back or maybe it's more I don't have the energy to see if I'm right, but I've been noticing headlines popping up that have the key words associated with specific dreams and visions, most recently Earthquakes and the Rockies:
Seismic Fault Found Running Through the Rockies

I still have one having to do with the market. It's not a good one and the worries about food inflation are mounting in a way it's difficult to breath.

My mom has "The Stuff" too but we're not really close like some mothers and daughters, but this past year she has been reaching out. Ironically, at my lowest of low day, depressed and overwhelmed at home, future, govt., economy, food and money shortages, etc. A package came for me.

A week ago I said to my husband, I wonder if I lined a closet with tin foil if I couldn't turn that into a larger plant area.

Anyway, the package was huge and was sent Fed-ex. I opened it and it was an indoor garden, the size of a quarter room. So, basically an indoor green house with a roof, watering system and plant bulbs. I haven't shared what I feel coming w/my mom and the timing of this package is almost eerie. She sent boxes of dirt and a composter as well.

The way these things end up happening isn't...well, it's not in a way that people might want to discount...like the doom and glooms sayers, the end of the world, kind of thing. It's more a slow death or suffering where you don't really want to believe the bad stuff so you do little things that help to cut back but the extent of the damages is more profound. So, little things here and ther are good. It's a positive way to handle a not so fun thing. But, PREPARING, stocking, storing, learning how to do as much for and by yourself, like homeopathy for illnesses, growing herbs, freezing or canning vegetables, those are things people really need to get serious about.

It isn't the world comes to an end, but there will be things we havent seen here happen I want to say in 50 or so plus years and where many people have become desensitized, twittering, texting, etc. just out there, or are embarassed to ask for help, it's almost like people are so dazed by the things that end up materializing there's no energy to pretend anymore. People begin turning to eachother.

Food is the biggest thing I see coming and soon, the housing has already begun, people moving in with each other, losing their homes, etc.. Healthcare, you'll want if possible to be able to do it on you own in your own home if humanly possible before having to go through the system they're going to try to implement. It's a bit like going to an emergency room in NYC, you know that dread, waiting, hassle...those are the feelings I get when it comes to it.

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 11/18/10 03:30 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
As an example of how widespread this has become, Glen Beck is including something on food preservation on his show. I think it's tonight (5pm EDT)

Yes, the guy is a little dramatic, some would say nuts. He can certainly be a goof ball sometimes. However, he and his staff do the research, verify the sources, and encourage everyone to do the same, to not rely on what is stated, but look it up for themselves.

Inspiring others to educate themselves and prepare for what the future might bring - Is that crazy? Isn't that the same thing we've been trying to do in this and the companion post?

There are those who do not want us to learn factual history. Why? Are we not responsible and smart enough to make good decisions and take care of ourselves? American history provides numerous examples of how we have endured, helping each other, not relying on the government.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I think the reason for not wanting people to put it together quite yet is that there's a small window left where there is enough intelligent people that could actually make a difference.

Before long I feel this thing becomes put into place and the teens, tweens and college regimes and schools turn into almost a training ground to keep whatever system they put into place, stationed for a very long peiod of time.

That's why right now it's being pushed to consider yourself a racist or a hater for looking into controversial (politically controversial) statements for yourself, while the information is still out there. It hasn't been cleaned out yet.

You'll see people conditioned to either jump you emotionally, roll their eyes or shake their heads with peers and gov't official's positive reinforcement, rather than encouraged to take the information and wiegh it logically with research or asking calmly...really? Can you show me where you found this information? And see for themselves it isn't being made up.

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 11/20/10 09:06 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Originally Posted By: Eleise - Clairvoyance
You'll see people conditioned to either jump you emotionally, roll their eyes or shake their heads with peers and gov't official's positive reinforcement,

Elleise, you've commented about this for well over a year and I can personally vouch for it's accuracy. It's happened to me at least twice.

I have already posted about my friends going ballistic on me after I did their son's wedding in July. I merely mentioned the President's name and our conversation went downhill. When I did manage to get a reasonable question in, for which they did not have an answer, I was indirectly accused of being a racist. "They don't like him because he's black."

It also happened earlier in the year. I was at a thrift store with a friend and we ran into a neighbor who volunteers there. We were chatting and I merely mentioned something about my husband watching Bill O'Reilly. My neighbor (I don't know him very well) exploded! When he finally stopped yelling I said "apparently you don't watch the show," and we left quickly. He made quite a scene and scared one of the other volunteers.

You can't have a discussion with someone who only believes what others say and is not willing to find out the truth for themselves. Accepting "mushroom soil" as truth may be the easiest thing for some right now. However, as things get harder and that window gets smaller, and what is being implemented becomes more entrenched, it will be harder to swallow and more will realize what they have been fed and by whom.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
Originally Posted By: Arrow - Stomach Issues
In the mid 1960s my father told me that we would be sending letters over the telephone. That was well over 25 years before fax machines made it to your door step. The technology was in the works even then due to science we had gleaned from aliens and as early as '64 people in the communications business were talking about it,

It may have been 25 years before you saw a fax machine but the technology had been demonstrated more than 100 years earlier and photographs were faxed across the Atlantic in 1924.

Depending what you mean by letters, wasn't the electric telegraph and its telegrams a method of sending letters? Telegraphs in a primitive form were around at the beginning of the 1800s and used widely by the end of that century.

With the teleprinter you dialled a telephone number of someone who had a teleprinter and you typed your message on a keyboard and it was printed out the other end. I was using one in 1970 and they had been around a long time.

These inventions didn�t come ready made out of thin air, presented on a plate by �aliens�. They are the work of many clever people who over time built up bit by bit on the work of their predecessors to get where we are today.

Peter F May, Wine Editor
Wine Website
WineForum
My Book
Page 14 of 15 1 2 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.