Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
OP Offline
S
What your favorite deck and why?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
A
A
My favorite deck is the Fenestra Tarot by Chatriya. The art is beautiful and the colors are toned down, not very bright almost like water colors. I find them easy to read and alot of my clients find them lovely also.

BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
Hi ShaleRune,

My Favorite deck is the Spiral Deck. The images and artwork is just amazing and things are always popping out of them at me. Clients have commented on them. I have another deck that I use just for readings I do for myself and those are the Easy Tarot. I know they are for 'beginners' but I love the artwork on them. There are a few more decks I enjoy but the Spiral deck is my favorite.

Karen Artino
BellaOnline.com/Tarot editor
Tarot Website
Tarot Forum
http://www.AnswersByTarot.com
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Isn't the "Easy Tarot" the Gilded Tarot? That's one of my faves. I also LOVE the Druid Craft Tarot - it's my fave.

I recently got a really interesting one... the Crows Magick Tarot.

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
My favourite is the Mythic Tarot, lots of symbolism plus connections to the Greek Pantheon.

Ian - Pagan Editor

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world. "

Dalai Lama
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
The Easy Tarot is a form of the Gilded Tarot, But I honestly believe it is the same. The Easy Tarot was made to be strictly beginners as the Rider Waite deck was but I know people that have used these decks for many many years and not beginners at all. I think 'if you like the deck, you like the deck' no matter how experienced you are. smile

Karen Artino
Tarot Website
Tarot Forum
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Lots of people I know seem to have trouble with the Rider Waite deck, possibly because it was the first (as far as I know) to illustrate the minor arcana.

Ian - Pagan Editor

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world. "

Dalai Lama
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
I agree, I am not particularly fond of the Rider Waite deck and that is why I gave my deck away. To each is own I guess. I'm still sticking with my Spiral deck. I have looked into the Crow's deck as Deana mentioned and I'm liking that deck as well.

Karen Artino
Tarot Website
Tarot Forum
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I do keep a pack of Rider Waite cards as my 'Travel deck' for my hand luggage when I am travelling overseas or with my council job. My skills at reading the symbology of any deck got a lot better when I had lessons with a local Pagan whose shop I helped out in. She took me back to basics with the Psycards deck and then moved on to the Mythic, both have surface and deeper imagery and were a good foundation for understanding more subtle decks

Ian - Pagan Editor

Dalai Lama
Gecko
Gecko
Tarot of a Moon Garden and the Unicorn Tarot Decks are my favorite.

Robin Rounds Whittemore
Card Games Editor
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.