Print Thread
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Well, i love Arizona - all the outdoor opportunities. And i am one state away from my family. And I like small towns, warm winters, desert horizons.

And also because I could afford to buy a lot and house out here.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
My sister moved clear across the country --- and I frequently wish she would have moved one state away instead - it's the perfect distance. Not too close - not too far. Perfect for privacy, but close enough for holidays and family gatherings.

I love Arizona too, but tend to be drawn to the cooler climates. I've been dreaming of moving to Oregon, but my hubby won't go for it.

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
my family lives in San Diego and Temecula. I love So Cal but i just can't afford CA - everything costs more than it does in AZ.

I did live in Crestline for a while, but i really can't stand snow. I didn't think the winters there would be as bad as they ended up being.

I want nothing to do with snow.

You'd like Flagstaff. It's hip and has a very cool climate (at 7,000 feet). I lived there six years until the snow drove me away.

So here i am all lonely. There are really no people my age here and no one who really digs hiking.

I don't want to think i made a mistake with this town, but sometimes that thought bubbles up.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Ah, a snow disliker? I LOVE the snow. I lived in Idyllwild for a while and was so happy there - and still get homesick for it.

We don't live too far from Crestline at all; we are Inland Empire-ites.

A lot of people move to our area because Orange County and LA are so expensive - and they are willing to commute each day to work. Yikes! I couldn't do that.

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
I love snow when I get a day off from work and can stay home in my pj's. If I have to battle the elements, I prefer not. Shoveling is GREAT exercise though.

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
I used to live and work in Idyllwild and I think i've hiked every trail in the San jacintos. I will so drive out and meet you up there if you want to go camping. Seriously.

Okay - this week. Today I got a few good errands done and the big thing - my tires - is done.

Tuesday - call the Dr (they are not responding to the pharma's requests to renew my meds), call AT&T, pay some tax bills, call my vet friend about friday, call Dan about my trip to seattle, call my RV camping membership people about my seattle camping plans...lot of phone calls. my favorite thing. smirk

I also have a rocking chair i saw on craiglist that i am interested in. It's in sedona. I should go get it and plan a hike around that trip.

BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
Snow would be great if it didn't come with the wind and the cold.

SUSAN D. BATES
COLLEGES

Connect with Colleges on Facebook at Colleges at BellaOnline.com

Follow Colleges on Twitter at colleges_info

K
K
That is some thing which I never thought of your short term goals have make me think about my one this information is really make me think.

Last edited by BellaOnline; 10/01/10 03:37 AM.
Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
I actually got everything done on that list. Not the rocking chair yet but that isn't crucial. So I feel good.

Still to do this week, (by next Monday): pick up meds, mail PBS Book, get my kayaks from Flagstaff, deposit another check, review an amazon book, write some articles for Blogs topic for November, finish reading the Web 3.0 book/review it, and entirely finish the romance class work that I was behind in.

I think that's plenty. But since my parents will be out by Tuesday i need to focus right now, and then i can take off 4 days with no stress.

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
That is great that your parents will keep you company for a while, and that you have the lure of spending time with your vet after that! I am sure you will build friends in the area and even find some hiking buddies.

When your parents leave you can think about ways to build a few hiking friends. Maybe post a note at the thrift store, or on meetup, or heck on craigslist. I am sure there are hikers in the area!

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  leahmullen 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.