logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 15 1 2 11 12 13 14 15
Amoeba
Amoeba
Eleise, I believe as you have said, "A sensitive group of children are entering....". I believe this not only because I think it's in his genes (my grandmother had it, my dad had it, I have it, my daughter has it and now, my grandson has it) but because I see it in him. His energy is stronger than I've ever seen in a baby. His ability to focus for long periods of time is absolutely amazing. Although he is just shy of 9 months old, the look in his eyes tells me there is a complex thought process going on, he is highly intelligent, learns at a phenomenal speed and is highly aware of EVERYTHING going on around him including emotions that are not readily apparent and even movement taking place behind walls or doors. When people who just meet him say things such as, "There is something very special about that baby, I cannot put my finger on it, I can just see it..." or they comment, as a friend of mine told my daughter the other day with a very prophetic undertone, she said, "That boy is going to go places, places that you cannot even imagine, mom, he has a depth in him that even you cannot yet understand, but some day you will." I actually got goose-bumps because I knew she was verbalizing what I had yet to fully comprehend but it resonated with me as soon as she said it. Although I had NO encouragement as a child to help fine-tune my gifts, it was strictly discouragement, I did encourage my daughter and helped her fully develop her gifts and she has already decided not to hold the baby back - no matter what.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
You know,

I have to agree, there are special, extraordinary children being born. They are exceptionally smart and have heightened awareness.

There's a reason, I hadn't thought about this until recently, but when it runs in families, I believe these are cluster Souls.

Other Souls who may not have been quite as stationary, maybe they were drifters or had gypsy type past lives, they almost volunteer to be the someone that had to come first and not only come first but understand that their standing strongly or adamantly about abilities, would pave the way, break down some barriers for others so that they may do their work.

With children, boy do they have it right away, but it may not always be sensing things that are pleasant. So, it is such a blessing to have someone within the family to direct children with their sensitivities, cultivate them.

I find that hyper-active kids especially seem to have a brain that supercedes their body. If you can get their attention, that entry point, you can really find what makes that particular child tick. I have found, especially with kids labeled as ADD, they are simply the ones that pick up on and notice everything within their vacinity. Nothing gets past these kids. They know a lie coming a mile away!

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 09/23/10 06:16 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Soulseeker, I am so thankful your Grandson has family to help with his abilities as he grows into them. There's been several who say our world is "shifting" and thankfully, one of the "shifts" seems to be in society's attitude towards those with abilities and talents. Less stigma associated compared to when I was growing up.

Your and Elleise's posts struck a strong chord with me this morning. I realized how many children in my family and circle of friends are what my Grandparents would call "old souls." The accumlated knowledge, experience, and comprehension clearly shows in their eyes. Words/phrases and behaviour is strikingly beyond their years.

"Someone has to come first and not only come first but endure it long enough to stand strongly and lead."

I completely agree. For societal attitudes to shift, there has to be precedence, a multitude of good examples. Those who came first and endured are the examples, and have prepared for greater acceptance of those who follow.

Back in the early 80's with the rise of all things "New Age," I briefly subscribed to a channeling newsletter. One article stuck with me. It stated that many in my generation were those from Atlantis who had chosen this time to return, to reincarnate. Not certain why that little tidbit has stayed in my brain for 20+ years. But it does make me wonder from what time and place all these little "old souls" may be coming from, if we do have the choice of when to return.

I do believe in reincarnation, and that souls tend to "cluster." I strongly feel I have "been around the block" a few times with several in my life now. Even though so many have endured so much through the ages, perhaps our generation is the one to now lead.

In general, we are more open minded and accepting of abilities and talents, which can, in small part and in some aspects, be explained scientifically. Our minds are much less constricted by social/religious dogma, and have unprecedented access to information and communication. Perhaps we are now blessed with the next generation of "old souls" as we are in the position to nurture them properly, so all may benefit from their talents.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Since early in the last century, there has been an influx of "old souls" imbued with wisdom and knowledge needed for the upcoming changes. They come together in groups and find their way to each other in order to work together and bring their energies/wisdom into common goals - mostly to help/train others.

Last edited by Phyllis, Native American; 09/23/10 11:48 AM.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
I posted about the popularity of "Survival" shows, but I've also recently noticed news commentary on the possibilites we've been discussing here.

There are many fractions among the citizenry, and the words of our leaders seem to be promoting these fractions. I'm frequently yelling at the TV "Why would you say something like that? Don't you know how divisive it is?" It's getting worse, but even with the pending election, I am forced to question are they doing this on purpose? This includes the "Blame Game," which is rampant among not only politicians, but even neighbors.

The Political Pot is being stirred vigorously. This increases the heat and intensifies the boil. The accumulated energy and frustration can be unleased with one slight trigger. Please keep informed and pay attention.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I'm not completely dim-witted about gov. I can follow certain, small issues. Feelings, though, are more complex and detailed.

The party in office now, for lack of better words, is desperate. Their policies are failing and what their actions have done - well, the people are catching on. In my stomach it feels like they are falling, they know they are falling and now it's time for distraction.

Thus, what you are hearing about "pot stirring"

I've used this scenario before, but think of it like you would when you catch someone lieing or cheating. On the defense, they turn the table around to try and make you feel badly or deficient in some manner.

If they can position the "guilt" or emotional marionette strings just right, it puts the people, individual, not in the "driver's" seat, but the passenger.

Regardless of party where we use to have a separation of values and belief system, you're just going to hear for the most part what they feel they need to tell you or feel the need to tell you to get a vote - right now it's all about money.

I dont see a big difference between Dems or Repubs. However I do see a different party coming to the surface. Some people see it as the T-party, some independant, I don't have a clear picture on that, but I do feel strongly they aren't going away anytime in the near future.

I'm not certain they are strong enough to pull off this transition though.

I expect an increase in voter fraud - hands down. We've seen its head rear and something about ACORN...they aren't gone. Infact they feel like a splattering of a virus. So one water balloon falls, breaks open and becomes a million other things instead.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Amoeba
Amoeba
Eleise, Thank you for that response... I have been enlightened by your post. Especially the part about cluster Souls. I've always wondered about the connection in the family blood line. I believe my grandmother was the stationary one, she was grounded more than anyone I know. She taught me many things about spirituality, opened my understanding and was the only one who really encouraged me to 'look beyond' this realm. Yet, her son (my dad), vehemently denied the gifts and stood solely on his Christian belief claiming those gifts were not of God. Sorry it has taken so long to respond, I've been away for awhile.

Amoeba
Amoeba
lcp, I had to comment on the "word/phrases and behavior" part of your post first, yes, I see it daily in my grandson. He just turned 9 months old and he says some words as plain as day, "daddy, dog, angel, book". Just yesterday he was sitting in his highchair eating, I heard him singing, although it was simply "la, la, lala, laaaa la" He seemed to put it together quite nicely. When a song comes on the radio or cd player he will sometimes pick up different words and say them in unison with the singer. He will see someone's facial expression and pick it up and he begins imitating it. I'm truly amazed at his advanced level of development. He can imitate rhythm very well, when I pretend to be playing a drum and tap my fingers against something, when I listen he usually gets the exact same rhythm I originally tapped out by the second try. You said: "But it does make me wonder from what time and place all these little "old souls" may be coming from, if we do have the choice of when to return." - - EXCELLENT POINT you made there! - - Where are they all coming from? It would initially appear obvious that there may be a conscious/combined effort amongst them to be incarnated here at the same time. Or it may be that we are all shifting and moving into the next stage of human evolution. Another point I would like to make, when my grandson sees other babies, around his age/size, he will stare at them until they make eye contact with him, as if they are communicating telepathically with one another, their eyes lock onto one another. I simply observe the reactions, movements and length of time they will look at each other. It's truly amazing to witness this first-hand!

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Chidren especially have almost encapsulated, those natural intuitive instincts.

Having said that, some children more than others, seem to have an almost (what I call) "spock" quality about them.

They use mental above all. They don't really react to baby talk and can cosume great deals of knowlege early on as well as react favorably to classical music.

On the other hand, loud abnoxious colors and sounds, music, they react disfavorably.

These children can, and I've tried this, have positive responses to parents who hold an item in their mind before they speak it or ask a question.

As these kids grow up, from my experience, they have effective and concise answers to dillemas - kind of the shortest distance from point A - b without the distractions of C, D and E but all variable considered.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Amoeba
Amoeba
Eleise, I have noticed the way he has the ability to respond to a mental prompt before a verbal one is given. And you are right, he does respond negatively to negative and positive emotions, loud sounds, negative words, etc. He is highly advanced, that is for certain.

Page 13 of 15 1 2 11 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.