I'm winding down the second week of classes. This week was a lot more work than the first one. I had to use citations on my forum postings. I am nervous about it. We will see what the prof says.
What did I learn this week?
- Professors do not always get back to you in a timely manner.
- I can read about Greek city-states and the not so private intimate lives of the Spartans while folding clothes.
- The Trojan War really happened
- Scientists and historians are not always right.
- I might actually be able to survive going back to school
- I love learning!