logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
srflp1 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
I too was pregnant for the first time. I found out in June sometime. Then two weeks ago I go in for an appointment. I was 13 weeks pregnant with twins, and they did the ultrasound and no heartbeats. I went to the hospital to make sure and they too told me there were no heartbeats that the fetuses had stopped growing due to a chromosomal anomaly. I was devestated; I went on to carrying my twins for a week until I had to get a D&C because my body was failing to expel the fetuses. It has now been five days since my D&C and I am still having trouble dealing with all that has happened these past three months. I am only 21 and I feel that the risk for another miscarriage is so possible and I am so scared to ever try again. I still can't believe this happened to me.

Last edited by srflp1; 09/18/10 01:11 AM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
C
C
I am so sorry you are going through this. I am going through the same thing right now. I am 21 years old as well, and the feelinb you have I have as well. I have had 1 miscarriage, and 1 blighted ovum. I can't believe this happened to me, its horrible.Just stay positive, you will get through this, but it will take time.

S
S
Know that you are not alone. My husband I (we are both 30yrs old) were TTC for 2 yrs when we finally got pregnant for the 1st time with the help of Clomid. We lost our baby in June at 8 weeks. I also had to have a D&C. It is a very traumatic experience, & it is normal to feel the way you are. I still think about it everyday. I don't think it is something you ever really "get over"... If this is your 1st miscarriage, there is no reason to believe that it will happen again. They do not consider you to be at risk until you have had 3 miscarriages. Take all the time you need to heal emotionally! Take care!

S
srflp1 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Thank you so much both of you. It really helps to hear other stories to assure myself that I am not alone, and this often happens to many women. I wish you both also the best of luck TTC! Take care!

Moderated by  Christine - Miscarriage 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.