Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#626112 09/07/10 07:45 PM
A
OP Offline
A
Animal Planet is looking for people who own more animals then they can properly care for, especially exotic animals. If you know someone who needs help, contact us at: BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Tiger
Tiger
fishHi Animal Hoarding, welcome to the BellaOnline Forum and glad to see you have started to post.

Koala
Koala
Animal Hoarding, welcome to the Exotic Pets Forum. Please contact me via my bio page Diana Geiger with the correct URL so that you can be contacted. Click on my name to email me and I will be happy to insert the URL.

Again welcome and thank you for visiting.

Z
Z
Dear Animal Hoarding. I just heard of somebody named Dick Small who harbors 10 killer whales in his hot tub, and it seems to interfere with his romantic life, as he can only handle 9 whales at one time. Can Animal Planet help him to get his romantic life back by placing the killer whale with another whale hugger?

S
S
@AnimalHoarding, Sure, you can [s]slander[/s] I mean interview both myself and all of my other [s]fatally obsessed and mentally deficient exotic animal hoarders[/s] I mean herp hobbyist friends who keep hundreds of "sick and "malnourished" deadly reptiles in what you and the media have so graciously referred to as "uninhabitable, deplorable, and unsanitary residential living conditions complete with our totally inadequate plastic Sterilie bin rack systems. While you're at it, you can also highlight our affinity for illicit sex acts that are also so typical of us [s]hoarders[/s], oops herpers as well. Just call me anytime. I know of many people who let their immeninently dangerous man eating 30 foot anacondas free reign of their dilapitated apartments that would like to hear from you. Or wait, were they just bullsnakes? But, what's the difference according to Animal Planet nowadays?

Last edited by SpecialtySerpents; 09/08/10 03:58 PM.
A
OP Offline
A
[quote=Animal Hoarding]Animal Planet is looking for people who own more animals then they can properly care for, especially exotic animals. If you know someone who needs help, contact us at:
Animal hording project

Last edited by Diana-Exotic Pets Editor; 09/08/10 05:07 PM.
Koala
Koala
Here is my comment on this subject. Animal Planet is allegedly airing a new show "Confessions : Animal Hoarding." A post in the Exotic Pet forum and the subsequent comments that followed is the reason for today�s article. Please feel free to contribute your point of view and comments.

Confessions : Animal Hoarding

A
OP Offline
A
Show Synopsis Hoarding is a serious animal welfare problem that affects every community in the country but is rarely ever addressed. It's only when the hoarding; degenerates into criminal animal abuse that authorities can get involved. Before then, it festers, with helpless pets locked away inside the homes of people who are often suffering from serious emotional problems. Confessions: Animal Hoarding is a new television series on Animal Planet that tries to finds solutions to the problems of animal hoarding before it becomes criminal animal abuse. We work with families, friends and concerned community members to find ways to reach out to hoarders and offer help: humane placement, veterinary care, psychological treatment, even house cleaning. We have been successful both in rescuing animals from inhumane conditions and in providing psychological treatment to prevent hoarding from recurring. [url]http://animal.discovery.com/tv/confessions-animal-hoarding/[/url] If you know someone that needs help, please contact us at: [url]http://www.animalhoardingproject.com/machform/view.php?id=1[/url]

Last edited by Animal Hoarding; 09/08/10 07:24 PM.
S
S
I for one am not so naive as to confide in anything with Animal [s]Rights[/s] Planet only for it to be exploited for ratings and a TV Show, and hope that everyone else on here is sensible enough not to as well. I have seen the damaging and irresponsible misinformation, mischaracterizations, scare mongering, and outright one sided agenda driven programming that your station continually promotes and perpetuates. Why should we believe this to be any different?

Last edited by SpecialtySerpents; 09/08/10 10:33 PM.
T
T
I don't think hording should be used in animal cases. You could have 1 or 2 animals and neglect them and keep them in horrible conditions. You could have 200 dogs but have hired staff and take great care of them. The problem is not collecting(hording) animals but the care of them.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.