Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#511229 04/10/09 10:43 AM
S
OP Offline
S
It all starts internally .Antioxidants, antioxidants and antioxidants...Every day we are on the planet we oxidize! Our aging process is straight up oxidation. Add in exposure to pollution and other stresses (work, money, family, alcohol, etc.) we are exposed to daily. Multiple in strenuous exercise or physical injury producing an overload of free radicals that damage healthy cells by oxidizing the cell membranes. ARE YOU GETTING MY POINT! Antioxidants Neutralize the Free Radicals and Limit their Destructive Impact.
I have tried all the good supplements and I have to say I'm going to be fifty and I often pass for mid 30's. Here�s my suggestion....
CoQ10 (I like Life Extension)
Fish oil or even better Krill oil (I like NKO. Krill over fish oils any day)
High purity Botanical extracts Green tea, Grape, Olive (I use to take them all separately. Now one product has them all XKO3 by Liberatone Advantage)

Live Long...

Sponsored Post Advertisement
D
D
Eating foods containing antioxidants such as cherries, blueberries, tomatoes, squash and bell peppers can help to both prevent and reduce the severity of gallbladder attacks. Antioxidants neutralize free radicals which are toxins that are produced by the body performing oxidation. These free radicals can actually cause inflammation, and since a gallbladder attack is due to inflammation of the gallbladder, it's important to eat foods that neutralize them to help reduce the number and severity of gallbladder attacks.

Last edited by Domas; 08/12/10 04:23 PM.
D
D
Reduce the amount of fat in your diet

It has been shown that high cholesterol levels in the diet as well as the amount of saturated fats can precipitate a gallbladder attack than ingesting any other diet. Therefore, a person suffering from frequent gallbladder attacks should limit there fat content in the diet and preferably avoid those fast food outlets.

Last edited by Jeanne Egbosiuba Ukwendu; 03/07/11 10:59 PM.
S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
acai berries are the best antioxidant you can take they contain omega oils, amino acids and vitamins essential for health, co -enzyme Q 10 is another antioxidant that is needed regularly, for those with slack teeth and gum problems nothing is finer. green tea has taken off well and is also used by many people.

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
body - - boosting chocolate could soon be on the menu, as us scientists have unlocked the genetic code of the cocoa bean. they hope this information can now be used to tweak chocolate, increasing levels of the active compound flavonol to help fight high blood pressure and heart disease. the chemical in cocoa could soon be turned into a medicine for a persistent cough uk researchers claim. scientists are carrying out the final trials of a drug that contains theobromine, an ingredient found in chocolate and cocoa. so anyone needing an excuse to tuck in then this is it. if you dont like chocolate can i have yours please.

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
zinc - the importance of this supplement is that it has many benefits for good health, from clearer skin, to promoting fertility, preventing tumours, prostate gland trouble in men, and the list goes on. this powerful antioxidant can be found in foods such as pumpkin seeds , oysters,beans and nuts and meat. it is also essential for proper sense of taste and smell. the mineral is found in tablets at all herbalists and supermarkets and is cheap to buy.

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
chromium picolinate - this mineral is needed by the body for help in maintaining the correct levels of blood glucose, it is responsible for transferring glucose to the cells, its other advantages are in the process of synthesising protein therefore helping in the building of muscle. doses are between 50 to 200 mcg are safe found in fish , meat , best taken in supplement form from herbalists.

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
green tea is a very good antioxidant and its benefits are known worldwide now . black tea is similar as well. a serious disease can be helped by drinking these teas, and the name of it is called haemochromatosis, it is caused by excess iron in the body? too much iron causes damage and disease? as the build up of iron causes tissue to become toxic. there are limited ways to get rid of iron but tannins in the tea draw it from the body to be secreted away. those suffering from anaemia would benefit from drinking less tea without milk and sugar.

M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Skyelaw you definately know your stuff regarding tea. Tea is quite beneficial to drink for many reasons~so rather than drinking beverages filled with sugars, dyes, and who knows what else reach for tea!

Keep on drinking tea!

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
thank you for the compliment mary . i didnt know there was a tea site? i will have a look at it . cheers.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Moss - Nutrition Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.