Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 45 of 134 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 133 134
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
Jilly - your plans for the grave sound quite wonderful and meaningful. It is not weird at all - it is a perfect memorial for him.

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
I agree Lisa, Jilly, it's amazing and wonderful that you opened your heart and allowed love. Your ideas are beautiful.

You know, I believe over on the paranormal forum there is a new thread about sensing beloved pets who have passed.

My daughter just two Saturdays ago lost her beloved little rat. She has been dreaming about him and it has helped her so much.

(((hugs)))

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Today I didn't get to bed until 8am or so and woke up at about 5pm. So most of the day was spent sleeping. Bob was worn down too and didn't go riding the motorcycle like he was going to, and we didn't get to the health club to officially join. So we didn't make progress in a lot of areas.

But, that being said, I just finalized a block of Mused content (letters to the editor, that sort of stuff) so that is all good and handed over to Diane. I just have two interviews to finalize and the content is all done. So that is all very good.

My office is full of little piles of things that need to be filed or mailed. So I think a good task for today will be to get through a lot of this stuff so my office is clean again and I can focus better on my computer related tasks.

Low Carb Forum
L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
Today, I'm looking forward to celebrating my daughter's 22nd birthday! Yay! She wants to go out for fresh oysters--her favorite. We got her tickets to see Gabriel Iglesias in concert. He is one of her favorite comedians, next to Jim Gaffigan.

She has headaches and struggles with her condition all the time and it's hard to keep her happy. But today, I am going to bake her a cake and take her out for some fun. smile

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Today I am looking forward to working more on my vision board, and hopefully taking my mom home from the hospital (she has a urinary tract infection).

Looking forward to coffee in about 30 minutes with a friend.

Last edited by Inspiration Deanna; 09/02/10 11:37 AM.

Deanna Joseph

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Chi - I hope you guys had a wonderful time!

Deanna - we'd love to see your vision-board-in-progress!

Today I did work on the Green Team, which I enjoy greatly, as well as some much needed house cleaning. I also posted a few reviews. One was for a book I *strongly* disliked so I am wondering if the authors will get upset about what I posted. They put it up in my Vine area so in a way it's their own fault I got it to review it, but still, authors rarely enjoy bad reviews.

Low Carb Forum
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Lisa, I admire you for sticking with a book you strongly disliked! Normally, if a book doesn't grab me in the first three chapters, I just put it down - though generally that's simple indifference. I think if I strongly disagreed with its message, I may want to stick it out just to give out a review to my readers.

Today I'm looking forward to practicing two of my new songs with my son (the drummer). We are performing next Saturday!

I'll take a pic of my vision board, and post it smile

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Today I am relaxing in celebration that my other kitten, John Crichton, is okay. So to relax i am forum posting. Then I will do some reading with my legs up the wall (a yoga pose), and then watch some Farscape episodes. I am doing yoga toes right now, in fact. A great Sunday!

Last edited by Jilly; 09/05/10 06:20 PM.
BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Deanna - can't wait to see your board! I love seeing how people do them.

Lisa, I read your review and that book sounds horrible!Holy moly. The other reviews are five stars a piece, so actually that has me worried. Are other people not seeing what you are seeing?

J
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
J
Originally Posted By: Jilly
...For William's physical board, I really have no clue what will go on it. Right now his "vision board" is his little grave - I am planning what will go in there with him. His little collar, some hearts i made, his birth towel and a toy, i think. Also the wad of tissues I cried into. I know that sounds weird, but they will decompose with him, my tears, commingling.
Jilly, it's wonderful that even whilst dealing with death you are seeing things to look forward to. (JOY)

Page 45 of 134 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 133 134

Moderated by  JOY (Self Development) 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.