logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 20 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 19 20
Chipmunk
OP Offline
Chipmunk
I noticed that in one of your replies. Sorry you have me mixed up with someone else. I'm happily single for the past 10 years and plan to stay that way.

Granny
Thousands of years ago cats were considered Gods
Cats have never forgotten this.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Tiger
Tiger
Oh well, sorry - here I was all EXCITED for you. If you are content with being single and plan on being single the rest of your life, that is fine. I am single, no plans of being married again, but I do like being involved (lol). Nope, I love my men, but I have taken breaks from them - like 6 years. Needed to get my life straightened out. Now the guy I am with ADDS to my life, I am not looking to him for my happiness. A BIG difference I have learn't.

Originally Posted By: WalkingGranny
I noticed that in one of your replies. Sorry you have me mixed up with someone else. I'm happily single for the past 10 years and plan to stay that way.

Chipmunk
OP Offline
Chipmunk
Don't be sorry. The man I could have spent the rest of my life with passed last spring. Since no one can fill his shoes, I'm accepting my lot, and for a social life I volunteer at the humane society, I've just joined the VFW Auxillary to help with their projects and don't laugh...I sing karaoke (when I don't have chest congestion). He and I sang together for 8 years, and 2 of our friends joined us for the last 5. Hard to believe they all passed...Lynn 2 years ago, Eddy last year, and Carl this year. All in the spring within a 2 week period, and all from cancer. Guess I've got a purpose in this world that hasn't been fulfilled yet. I know...TMI...just on a role I guess.

Granny
Tiger
Tiger
Hey, you keep this site ALIVE - I cannot wait to see what you posted(lol). I am the same way about the guy I have been with for 2 years, if something was to happen to him, that would be it for me too. You do not find good ones anymore no matter what their age is. Yes, they have the OLD dogs too (giggle). And that is why I make time for him EVERY day as I never know if I will see him again with him being in Phenix City, Alabama and me here in Orlando, Florida until December. I no longer expect tomorrow to get here, I just live EACH day to the fullest. I do miss him and Jeremiah(dog) alot, but thank goodness for being busy to cut down on the time I spend in tears. Thanks for sharing and hope you feeling better.

Don't be sorry. The man I could have spent the rest of my life with passed last spring. Since no one can fill his shoes, I'm accepting my lot, and for a social life I volunteer at the humane society, I've just joined the VFW Auxillary to help with their projects and don't laugh...I sing karaoke (when I don't have chest congestion). He and I sang together for 8 years, and 2 of our friends joined us for the last 5. Hard to believe they all passed...Lynn 2 years ago, Eddy last year, and Carl this year. All in the spring within a 2 week period, and all from cancer. Guess I've got a purpose in this world that hasn't been fulfilled yet. I know...TMI...just on a role I guess.

Last edited by Angela - Walking Editor; 08/23/10 07:12 PM.
Chipmunk
OP Offline
Chipmunk
Walked my 1/2 mile with the tape today. I'm amazed that Leslie can talk all the directions without sounding the least bit breathless, and I'm breathless and sweaty after 1/4 mile

Granny
Tiger
Tiger
Good for you and love your cat! Looks real....

Walked my 1/2 mile with the tape today. I'm amazed that Leslie can talk all the directions without sounding the least bit breathless, and I'm breathless and sweaty after 1/4 mile

F
Koala
Koala
F
Glad your feeling better granny! Try some broncial tea, it helps.
Keep your chin up and the positive side of life with all your losses. You do have a purpose here, to keep us going.

Flower
Chipmunk
OP Offline
Chipmunk
Thanks Flower70, Here's a hug for you What is broncial tea?

Last edited by WalkingGranny; 08/25/10 09:36 AM.

Granny
Chipmunk
OP Offline
Chipmunk
I'm back, walked those stairs 2X's because I couldn't open her door. Dummy me, she lives on the opposite side of the hall than I do, albeit on the 3rd floor, and I was turning the key the wrong way. Anyway, I did walk my 1/2 mile with the tape. Legs said I could do more, but the chest congestion said enough is enough. Next week I'll go for the full mile!

Granny
F
Koala
Koala
F
Good job. It�s tea for the bronchies (lungs),i�ll try and find the herbs in english and let you know.

Flower
Page 6 of 20 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 19 20

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.