Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
L
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
L
I am wondering if any older women have date younge men. How it goes?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
C
Amoeba
Amoeba
C
It all depends on how much older and what phase of life you are in. I dated a man who was 6 years younger than me. He was 26 and I was 32. We got along very well, had much in common and never felt the age difference. Oddly, the reason we stopped dating is that he wanted children and I really didn't. We are still friends to this day. I am married and he is soon to be in December. I'm invited to the wedding. :-) I actually personally know two older couples where the woman is 20+ years older than the man. Can't truly figure either of those out, but it's working for them so far. All parties are far past bearing or raising kids. So, it's really all about them. I just think your wants have to line up. If you are the older woman, just be careful as there is a trend of younger guys trying to "bag a cougar" just to say they did.

Elephant
Elephant
I have been on both ends. Dated guys 12-14 yr older and younger guys too.

Biggest difference for me was me 29 and him 18, me 29 him 22. I was right on the verge of turning 30 but for some reason could not find fun guys my age. My last two boyfriends have been 3 and 2 years younger so that kind of doesn't count.

I think it depends how mature the guy is and how young you feel.
Now at 40 I could not see myself with a guy half my age or even 10 years younger ever.

Monica Neave ISSA Certified Fitness Therapist

Get Your Best Female Figure with the most overlooked workout strategy.

Burn more fat with Fatloss Workouts that work!

K
Gecko
Gecko
K
I agree that with the young guys (before they've had children), it's usually more about "bagging a cougar." Every time I've been out in the past 15 years, I've had lots of young guys hit on me. I've told them, "I'm old enough to be your mother!" and the say they don't care!

The reason they don't care is that they aren't looking for a soulmate in me--they're looking for a bed mate! It's a thrill for them to be with an experienced older woman. But when they get mature enough to want a family, they'll be looking for someone younger. I had my heart broken by one about 10 years ago--should've known better. I just let my hormones think for me. (Duh!)

So guard you're heart, ladies! They're tempting, but they're dangerous!

Kitten Kristine Jackson
DEPRESSION

The measure to which we judge others is the measure to which God will judge us. Be kind & understanding always. : )
D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
Hey Friendlygal,

Both of my husbands were considerably younger. There are some that are just out for the benefits. It's like a younger woman dating older guys - some just feel more comfortable with people older then themselves.

Last edited by Dianne W - Editor; 09/24/10 03:00 PM.

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
"Do younger men like to date older women?"

If they do I would like to know where they are. I am happy with my single life, but there are times when I would like to be with someone who is intelligent, likes long conversations, is a gentleman and fun to be with.

Guys my age and older are either killing themselves trying to be so active in sports and trying to prove they are able to keep up with younger women or just doddering around and have no interests other than their medicines.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
Elephant
Elephant
There are probably more young guys who just want to bag a cougar than young guys who actually want to get serious with an older woman.

The whole Samantha & Smith romance that was portrayed on Sex and The City looks great but is probably not so realistic.

My coworker Paulo has been with his wife who is 12 years older forever (I think she's 50 something). They are very happy. That might be harder to find but don't give up Phyllis!

Monica Neave ISSA Certified Fitness Therapist

Get Your Best Female Figure with the most overlooked workout strategy.

Burn more fat with Fatloss Workouts that work!

I keep Georgia O'Keefe in mind. She lived with a much younger man during the last several years of her life.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
L
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
L
Wow, thenk you eveybody. This is very good suggestions for older women who like to date younger men. I haven't date much younger men. Yes, I have to be careful to date younger men. I think younger men want Sugar Mommy to support them. Did you ever heard Sugar Daddy or Sugar Mommy or Daddy Girl? This is very dangerous. I have read some of them have major problems.

D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
Absolutely, I've heard of them. The ones that I've dated and married have gone out of their way to show me that they can support a family. Very protective. I guess I've been lucky in that respect. Though they both had momma issues, but then again is there a man that doesn't old or young...lol...

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Kate Relationships Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.