Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Elleise and I have been discussing time lines since last August. There was a strong sense of "impending" in my dreams, with things starting in the larger cities and then spreading. Elleise commented about "spurts" before widespread. Maybe I'm picking up on a "spurt". We live about 25 miles out from a major city. I had to drive to the north side this morning. The closer I got, the heavier my shoulders got. When I returned home, the pressure was slightly relieved.

I've been dealing with the shoulder pressure for a year now, the longest period ever. Approximation to my home is one thing that comes through in my dreams, but it's very general. With a plane bomb, I knew it would not be in the US, but another country. Another bombing I knew would be in the central US. With this set of dreams, I know it will be close to my house, within 100 miles. We are midway through preparations, much akin to a hurricane evacuation, and have a safe, but temporary, place to go in the country.

After returning home this afternoon, I decided to ramp up the preparations a bit.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Gosh I hadn't realized we'd been talking since last Aug. Time does fly. Since the beginning of when I felt these things initially, before I was even with Bella and now, I can tell the difference in intensity.

Mine began 12-15 years ago. It's a lot to carry around and not talk about it. With 911 I felt increasing anxiety over a period of about 10 years.

It starts out like a whisper and one not very specific. So, for example with 911, where you might have loved to have flown before, which I did, I even had a pilot friend that would take me up on the weekends, little by little, if I had to get somewhere by plane, I was resistant, then it escalated to panic attacks and need medication before I could fly and from there I would talk a great deal about being hijacked when no one else would be wanting to talking about it. It was too depressing. I feel that same cycle now.

I feel there is going to be another stock drop bigger than the one before. There are other things that I feel that as thely happen we are getting closer to this bigger thing. Even so, it's not something where everyday needs to be lived in fear or anxiety. It's like having a first aid kit on hand for emergencies. We get past it and things are better for it having happened.

ICP is absolutely correct, inner cities won't do well. They won't have the resources and the people who did live in the cities that had money will have other properties out and away in discrete/remote locations. They are tipped off before hand and end up leaving before the little people go at it. Understand as well, the media will NOT - NOT cover signs. It will be up to you to pay attention and trust your intstincts.

Civil wars begin to be more prominent after 2012. There will be a move to either downplay them or refer to them as people being ingorant and racists. That wont be true. The people will be genuinely sick and tired of racial complaints and begin taking things into their own hands. More races begin feeling they should be recognized as well and will have funding and power to bring even more of those about.

Let me get some barings and see if I get a timeline....

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 08/08/10 12:10 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
There is much information on the convergence of things in the sky and on Earth at the end of 2012. I think it may be significant, but I'm not certain in what way. According to the Maya it's the end of the Long Count on their calendar which is more accurate than the one we currently use.

Based on their legends/history, each long count before ended in some type of catastrophy. We've been plugging along for over 5,000 years now. I strongly believe in the circles and cycles of life, all life. It may be we're about to complete a circle. We can all pray for positive changes and enlightenment as we start the next loop.

All the phrophecies I've looked into include a continuation of humans past 2012. Leaders of the residual Mayan culture are a bit confused about our panic. To them, it's just the start of another Long Count which will bring ever present, and always constant change. Considering what their culture experienced in this Long Count, hopefully the next will be better for them and all of us.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Hi ya sweetie smile

I think I want to start another thread or post. That one does have to do with prayer. I'd love for input.

I haven't looked into the Mayan calander, but I do feel the Mayans come up, quite a lot actually in readings for other people. Like they were there then and are here now kind of thing. It's spotty, not everyone, but the readings bring forth pictures and as I describe them and they stay with me it's the Mayan group that comes through along with another group. Maybe Inca? It's been awhile sice I felt that with someone.

I have people ask me about 2012 and I get the same feeling about 2012 as I do with numbers correlating with turns of centuries. There might be movies out and about centering around them but like icp mentions, cycles come more to mind more than anything.

The cycles aren't, as I feel it, what people think. So where you have some people thinking, this is it, now we're finally up on top. I just don't get that by any means, nothing. I get more that those feelings and actions are a part of the civil breakdown that ends up finalizing or bringing more about this other thing that is the real deal.

There won't be any shortcuts and it's too late to turn back, it's already in motion. But, your part in what does transpire is what you will leave behind - like a legacy.

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 08/08/10 11:58 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Hopefully Jade will post another installment soon, and when the dreams have been shared in their entirety, perhaps add some preparation tips as well.

I strongly feel knowledge will be the most vauable asset anyone can have now and for the future. Communication/networking abilities will be second. Elleise has commented on both and I concur completely. However, both of these depend upon preparation.

For me, this is a repeat of what I was going through prior to the OK city bombing. The daymares dragged my brain to things I would never have considered. How much food for 2 to 3 years and how to store it. Finding land out in the woods and security issues. Hunting and tanning hides, food source and preservation techniques, etc. Except for the violence part, the militia organizations may have hit on something much sooner than the rest of us. A quick think back on history and most all visionaries were initially considered crazy people. Some were, but with the clarity of hindsight, we can glean the sane stuff.

My preparations include learning all I can right now to make myself as valuable as possible. Not for power or leadership, but as an asset to my family and friends, and to share. Securing my home and property is another point. Who knows, we may have something to return to if we need to leave. Living in a hurricane prone area, this is not unusual. It's annual planning, along with evacuation routes. Obtaining useful items, tools, food, medical supplies, etc. is also on the list and a project already begun.

I've recently added an inventory to my prep list. I need to go through my home and list the items most needed for survival if we needed to leave immediately, and a larger list if we have time to pack and the ability to take 2 vehicles.

Some might say I'm a bit paranoid. I see it as just being prepared. I agree with Elleise, we can't change this, it's coming. Prayer and Preparation are the best things we can do.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
It's interesting, about visionaries. You're right, during the living years of the visionary, they were considered, mad, psychologically disturbed, even isolated. 100 years later after everything comes to pass though, they are cannonized as Saints or studied intensely, especially if they left their writtings behind. It isn't fun feeling events or coming to see them pass, but for the small relief that something somewhere was with you while you were feeling them, trying to help prepare.

I think I just recently, within the week or so, felt that along with several other things, vessels, ships, subways are slowly being implemented with some type of scrambler. As soon as I sat down at the computer, I saw this. There aren't a lot of details. But, this in part is what we'll see, but there will be other things like helicopters smashing into eachother, subway trains running into each other, water subs crashing, etc.

They'll be scattered at first, here and there and on differnt coasts and different states and maybe mentioned briefly if that - but the feeling I get is that these things are happening to slowly disect the modes of reliability society depends on.

Ships Collide

Food preservation is huge. You're doing everything that I can think of, especially the land part. Water sources will be important. Stores become depleted.

If you're living on aroud 15,000 right now, it may be tough but really you're blessed. It's a bit of a weening gradual process that is supporting you while you learn.

More money is wonderful don't get me wrong, but you'll have the higher end people who won't want to let on just how bad things are. They'll keep it secret to protect their own name and investments. So, that's a bottom that won't be advertised. They begin taking more and more, stealing just to keep up appearances socially, but it's this lower end that will really press people to learn about rain barrels, composting, cureing, preservations and baking, etc. Like wading into the deep end, it won't be as much of a shock as this comes to light.

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 08/09/10 04:17 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
OP Offline

Parakeet
Parakeet
Jade, it sounds like you and Ellise are very much on the same page with what you see. It's fascinating to take in what aspects each of you see most clearly. Together, you create a very clear picture. So, it seems safe to say that living in the country and quietly preparing is the best way to go to survive events to come...

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Shannon, that's a good point, but Jade and Elleise are not the only ones on that page. Along with myself, I have at least 2 other friends with very similar dreams and visions.

It feels like our "guides," whatever sources, are all screaming for us to prepare. This forum is the only place I have publicized my preparations for the exact reason Jade shared. My stock piles are hidden, and only 3 friends locally know I'm storing anything. They are also preparing and may be traveling with us if we need to leave.

Jade, thank you for the information on the Containment Zones. That extended radius is something I need to review for my daughter. She lives in another state in the center of a major metropolitan area with a nearby military base. I've been working on all possible rural routes for her to get home. A few weeks ago, we helped her move. Her new apartment is in one of the most congested areas and near the intersection of 2 major highways. (unfortunately, I had no input in her choice) Now, I must revise the "book" I've been working on, "All the Roads that lead to Home." There are a few more survival items I need to get for her travel if/when it's necessary.

You stated, "At this point there is really no reason to describe my vision any further..." This past year I have been studying and meditating on my dreams. Each time I've been able to pull a few more details and additional general information. And each time, something else to add to my preparation list comes to mind. If there are any other details to your vision, please share them with us.

The information you provided will be most helpful in revising my daughter's guide book. Thinking on that, I realized we have family and friends along the various routes. Directions to their homes would be a valuable inclusion. You never know when one bit of information will lead to another part of the plan for someone. Thank you for that.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I can't tell you how greatful I am to all of the people who are slowly finding this thread and similar ones like it. It's special, to me especially, but I appreciate the fact that it's not motivated by "Doom and Gloom" but as I see it, a ship, kind of like the Titanic and a few stewards brave some unpleasant conditions, maybe even feeling fooolish, but begin, even if it's just one at first, throwing out life jackets, rafts and anything else that might help people survive.

This merges greatly with the "What do you see for the economy/environment." thread. That was started over a year ago, maybe year and 1/2.

Jade it is helpful to hear your visions and details. I know you are fairly new, but I have a real hard time with severe dyslexia and this other thing I don't even know what it is, but it blocks out words and short periods of time. So, details are very hard like names of things, plus I won't watch the news, I'm afraid it will tinge what I feel. Headlines find me here and there. So I rely more on telling people something and asking, what that is or if it makes sense. It's not a guessing game either because the visions, when they're, litterally visions, they keep coming back, no matter what I do to forget about them.

I don't know what containment zones mean exactly, but I get the same type of mile radious as far as people who need to be alert, even if they are out in the country. So 30 - 45 miles, I want to say I see people needing rifles, especially.

And this is from somewhere out coming in, but where people want to hoard guns, I get na-uh, you will want to hoard and stock up on amunition. If you have amunition great, get more. It you have both, I'd like to see bow and arrows, especially if you don't have access to guns. You'll want to take turns at some point keeping watch and although your heart may go out, trust your instincts if you do take someone in. I see people doing this thing just to get in and then, there's an adrenalin rush and the tables turn.

Network, network, network and sincerely keep your spirit family as well as physical family close.

All of the stuff the gov. currently is saying they're doing, doesn't end up doing anything, no matter the title of the bill. We will see perky healines here and there though but I see it more as one of those giant air mattresses you take on a camping trip and pricking it with a hemming pin. You don't see it at first, maybe not even weeks, if your not sleeping on it, but it's there and the support is leaking, slowly but it's there.

People can slow some of this down with checking their own sanity. If you dont' feel comfortable with something or it doesnt make sense, especially with the govt. and you're afraid of being called a racist, don't be. You'll be inevitably, with that fear and keeping silent, giving them what they want. By slowing some of this down you'll add more time onto being able to get those supplies and learning what you need to and making those preparations to weather the end of this cycle.

Gosh, o.k....this is new. It just came through, just now. Learn morse code??? HAve no idea.

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 08/11/10 05:15 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.