logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
T
T
[quote=Jewelry Dropshippers][quote=bensonbarton]I'm a man, i just use simple skin care products now, today i went shopping with my gf, i saw some cosmetics brands for man. I just wonder do u guys use cosmetics?? or girls here, tell me do ur bf usually use cosmetic products? what kinds of things and brands do u or they use?? [/quote] Hi dude, well there are many types of products of men in cosmetics so we can use but we should use to make more perfect our personality so there is no any restriction for that you can use perfume, cream, hair color etc........ [/quote] Times has changed unlike the olden days where men didn't use cosmetics. Today men are advanced,they take good care of their skin using male products. Most products are made from plant extracts like aloe vera and olive oil which are also used as [url=http://australianonlinecollege.com.au/food-additives.html]food additives[/url], very healthy and advisable use.

Last edited by Thomsar; 11/15/10 09:32 AM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
I think I've used every product going in skin care and hair care. I've been using cleanser.,toner,moisturiser since I was about 13 and had some pimples. I also had such a bad complex I used to cover them up with make-up. The trick is to buy the really good stuff so no-one can tell you're wearing anything.

I think guyliner is really cool on most guys - but I don't like anything else, unless your Adam Ant - who could pull it off and still look butch LOL.

Why should women have all the advantages in looking good and hiding scars etc.? Make-up and perfume were all originally invented for men - the only women that wore them were prostitutes. Look back at the powdered white faces, the beauty spots and wigs - it was all awesome. Women get to wear trousers and cut their hair short - and nothings said, but when a man looks feminine it's looked down on by some people - I think that's a huge statement on how they actually judge women. Why is it weak for a man to look feminine? Or Metro-sexual.

Listen to "What it feels like for a girl" by Madonna - she sums it up perfectly in the opening lines.

Steven Casey
Horror Movies Site
"Whatever you do, don't - fall - asleep!"
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Steven great post; I agree, historically, certainly in England, dressing up was by no means the province of just the female sex. Interesting that the legal profession still deals in wigs and gowns - a salute to a bygone era?

Asha Sahni
Dreams Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
I am not opposed to men who want to wearing cosmetics. However, I doubt most men would bother. It is a lot of trouble. I rarely wear any make up myself. Also, most people look better naturally.

SUSAN D. BATES
COLLEGES

Connect with Colleges on Facebook at Colleges at BellaOnline.com

Follow Colleges on Twitter at colleges_info

BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
Good grooming is important for men and women. Cosmetics is just one aspect of good grooming. Let's face it. Men want to look good too, just like their wives and girlfriends. So, a face moisturizer and a little bronzer couldn't hurt.

J
J
Yes. My broher uses some of my skin care products. Like my Omorovicza Reviving Eye Cream and Balancing Moisturizer , Neutrogena face wash and toner. His skin loves the products that I use.

Last edited by Jada Miranda; 11/22/10 09:58 PM.
A
A
Yeah men use cosmetics as well.I too use face creams,hand creams,scrubs etc for keeping myself clean and clear.It irritates me when i feel my skins looks dirty or unrefreshed.

C
C
yes you can!

A
A
[quote=AnnabelleR]Yeah men use cosmetics as well.I too use face creams,hand creams,scrubs etc foBellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
I've always said it takes a strong confident man to wear a pink shirt, I suppose the same should be said of make up.

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.