logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 14 15
OP Offline
Since I was just a child in preschool...I have been warning everyone around me of future events to come. Not really understanding that 'not everyone is seeing the same horrible events' as me. I have always had these "dreams" while completely awake. Most call it a gift...I consider it a curse. Being born a Caulbearer has positioned me in harmful environments throughout my entire life.

However, within the past several years, I've begun to use these "dreams" to help myself and others. I'm asked on a regular basis, "What do you see happening in the future?" Some take what they hear to heart and draw up a protection plan...and then a few become upset at what they have heard, because it's not the answer they were hoping to hear.

I've decided to post this discussion, in an attempt to share with others...the dreams I have had of the near future. This topic is only to help others understand and/or help prepare to the best of their abilities. If I receive enough interest, then I'll post my visions in several segments. If you're one of those who don't want to to know...then all I can simply say is, "DON'T VIEW THIS THREAD"
Thank you for taking the time to read this post and I look forward to hearing from those of you interested.

Jade Edwards - Director
Sok Ko Healing Modality

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 07/28/10 03:53 PM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
M
Amoeba
Amoeba
M
Caulbearer11
Welcome. I am interested in what you have to share.

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Jade, there are many with similar "talents" here, I'm one. I too used to refer to my inheritance as the "Family Curse." I was dismissed as a child and even accused of lying. When my daughter started showing signs she had received her part of the inheritance, I decided to break the negativity and only use positive terms like talent, or ability. We have a level of communication I treasure, as I never had anything close to it with my Mother.

I don't think I was born with a caul. These things aren't discussed in my family. I was jaundiced and a few days after birth had an excessively high and unexplained fever which almost killed me. My daughter was not born with a caul and had no life threatening illnesses. For us, I think it's just an ability from my Mother's side.

I have experienced precognitive dreams since a child. They were partially turned off in May, 2000, but started back up this past August. The preceding months of the OK City bombing was the only time I had daymares. My normal dreaming is lucid, the precognitive dreams are not, and I also experience "instant knowledge" while talking with others.

As for my dreams from last August, there are several with strikingly similar dreams and visions. I am very interested in yours. Please share.

In another thread of this forum I posted a "seed" of mine had sprouted. My Father does not share his Father's strong belief in dreams, but I felt compelled to try one more time and share mine. I was very blunt and said "I'm not the only CRAZY person experiencing this!" He has started planning and preparing. Unexpected seeds do sometimes sprout.

Some people will never listen. But at this moment in time, with all the uneasy feelings, I think more people are receptive to information from unconventional sources. We'll never convince everyone, but that's not stopping me, and others here, from reaching out to as many as we can.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Hi Jade welcome,

This is a forum with ultra similar cursed/gifted individuals and many are reaching out as well as there really isn't anything else you can do. I call it taking a negative and turning it into a positive. You're right, there are people who don't want to hear but you just have to keep going for the people who do want to arm themselves.

I see it like the fairytale, "Three Little Pigs." Two of the three wanted to play without a care in the world while the last one pushed on building something that would sustain what he knew was headed their way.

I can't tell you the number of political dreams, broken street pipes, windows smoke, some green haze ??? whatever that is - but it's green like right before a tornado but with more dark clouds above it...but they have to do with the future and there are 3 types of people -

The dazed, like they can't believe it, the rioting/angry and the 3rd little piggies. I'm hoping to be one of them and help others who might want to be one too wink

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 07/28/10 03:55 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
OP Offline
Hello, everyone I just wanted you to know that I haven't forgotten to write...it's just that once I started writing, it kind of turned into a book! :) Anyway, I'll post something soon.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I get that too. It's really interesting. I can sit in front of my computer and nothing comes, but I'll know I have to finish an article. But, when this other thing happens, it's almost like channeling. There isn't anything I can't answer and a once mild posting turns into a sequel of Moby Dick.

I've been getting some harsh feelings about governmental changes, specifically with health care. I understand people are frustrated with HMO's, but this other thing when it is implemented, though you might not have had health insurance before and now with the changes will or could, it feels more of a security just for the person to know they have it, but has equally if not worse hoops you'll have to go through and a great deal of waiting.

No one will be special once they get everyone in and the people who lead lives vicariously and/or dangerously, well all of those people will be in the waiting rooms with everyone else as well. There will also be something I see protecting illegals, so say they do need care, no one is reporting their status - so basically we'll have other people's countries here as well. Taxes become outrageous.

Homeopathy, learning about plant functions, basically finding as many of your own coping mechanisms between now and whenever this things goes into play will help a great deal, and, in more ways than one.

My husband and I are growing herbs in a closet - legal ones, lol, but hard to find plants. We're working with the biochemical elements or properties as much as we can. We're also sowing the seeds of the plants and using the leaves so the plants recycle themselves.

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 08/04/10 07:54 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
We're all patiently waiting. Thanks for the update.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
OP Offline

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
This pretty much sums it up. Especially the communication part.

I know it may seem like that shouldn't be the biggest, oh my gosh, but this communication thing branches out like a tree. That's what I see. CB's or some other type of signal to get through to someone is something I've been writing about for some time and networking with people, you can trust, wherever you are now.

The communication seems to hit, cells, internet, banks, utilities and parts of the military I feel have already been infiltrated with some type of a scrambler having to do with radar/sonar so our transportations and military vehicles that rely on these end up running into each other, planes, train, subwayys and water vehicles like subs.

All of the peole who are complaining and demanding this and that go ballistic on each other. Their complaints will have done nothing int he way of thinking rationally or having the skills to organze and ration. There will be a great deal of people thinking, "Every man for themselves" moreso than them and they won't be use to it. It's especially bloody inner-cities.

Not everyone will lose it though. There will be some who don't panic and are brave and iwll allow others to join them if they are willing to act in a jointly manner. Growing will be big, composting, etc. You'll want to learn about herbs that heal, help you sleep, keep you alert, etc.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Parakeet
Parakeet
Fascinating...and scary! You guys have any ideas about when this might occur? Do you feel that 2012 is significant? I really want to be prepared...or at least attempt to be...

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Elleise and I have been discussing time lines since last August. There was a strong sense of "impending" in my dreams, with things starting in the larger cities and then spreading. Elleise commented about "spurts" before widespread. Maybe I'm picking up on a "spurt". We live about 25 miles out from a major city. I had to drive to the north side this morning. The closer I got, the heavier my shoulders got. When I returned home, the pressure was slightly relieved.

I've been dealing with the shoulder pressure for a year now, the longest period ever. Approximation to my home is one thing that comes through in my dreams, but it's very general. With a plane bomb, I knew it would not be in the US, but another country. Another bombing I knew would be in the central US. With this set of dreams, I know it will be close to my house, within 100 miles. We are midway through preparations, much akin to a hurricane evacuation, and have a safe, but temporary, place to go in the country.

After returning home this afternoon, I decided to ramp up the preparations a bit.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Gosh I hadn't realized we'd been talking since last Aug. Time does fly. Since the beginning of when I felt these things initially, before I was even with Bella and now, I can tell the difference in intensity.

Mine began 12-15 years ago. It's a lot to carry around and not talk about it. With 911 I felt increasing anxiety over a period of about 10 years.

It starts out like a whisper and one not very specific. So, for example with 911, where you might have loved to have flown before, which I did, I even had a pilot friend that would take me up on the weekends, little by little, if I had to get somewhere by plane, I was resistant, then it escalated to panic attacks and need medication before I could fly and from there I would talk a great deal about being hijacked when no one else would be wanting to talking about it. It was too depressing. I feel that same cycle now.

I feel there is going to be another stock drop bigger than the one before. There are other things that I feel that as thely happen we are getting closer to this bigger thing. Even so, it's not something where everyday needs to be lived in fear or anxiety. It's like having a first aid kit on hand for emergencies. We get past it and things are better for it having happened.

ICP is absolutely correct, inner cities won't do well. They won't have the resources and the people who did live in the cities that had money will have other properties out and away in discrete/remote locations. They are tipped off before hand and end up leaving before the little people go at it. Understand as well, the media will NOT - NOT cover signs. It will be up to you to pay attention and trust your intstincts.

Civil wars begin to be more prominent after 2012. There will be a move to either downplay them or refer to them as people being ingorant and racists. That wont be true. The people will be genuinely sick and tired of racial complaints and begin taking things into their own hands. More races begin feeling they should be recognized as well and will have funding and power to bring even more of those about.

Let me get some barings and see if I get a timeline....

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 08/08/10 12:10 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
There is much information on the convergence of things in the sky and on Earth at the end of 2012. I think it may be significant, but I'm not certain in what way. According to the Maya it's the end of the Long Count on their calendar which is more accurate than the one we currently use.

Based on their legends/history, each long count before ended in some type of catastrophy. We've been plugging along for over 5,000 years now. I strongly believe in the circles and cycles of life, all life. It may be we're about to complete a circle. We can all pray for positive changes and enlightenment as we start the next loop.

All the phrophecies I've looked into include a continuation of humans past 2012. Leaders of the residual Mayan culture are a bit confused about our panic. To them, it's just the start of another Long Count which will bring ever present, and always constant change. Considering what their culture experienced in this Long Count, hopefully the next will be better for them and all of us.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Hi ya sweetie smile

I think I want to start another thread or post. That one does have to do with prayer. I'd love for input.

I haven't looked into the Mayan calander, but I do feel the Mayans come up, quite a lot actually in readings for other people. Like they were there then and are here now kind of thing. It's spotty, not everyone, but the readings bring forth pictures and as I describe them and they stay with me it's the Mayan group that comes through along with another group. Maybe Inca? It's been awhile sice I felt that with someone.

I have people ask me about 2012 and I get the same feeling about 2012 as I do with numbers correlating with turns of centuries. There might be movies out and about centering around them but like icp mentions, cycles come more to mind more than anything.

The cycles aren't, as I feel it, what people think. So where you have some people thinking, this is it, now we're finally up on top. I just don't get that by any means, nothing. I get more that those feelings and actions are a part of the civil breakdown that ends up finalizing or bringing more about this other thing that is the real deal.

There won't be any shortcuts and it's too late to turn back, it's already in motion. But, your part in what does transpire is what you will leave behind - like a legacy.

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 08/08/10 11:58 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Hopefully Jade will post another installment soon, and when the dreams have been shared in their entirety, perhaps add some preparation tips as well.

I strongly feel knowledge will be the most vauable asset anyone can have now and for the future. Communication/networking abilities will be second. Elleise has commented on both and I concur completely. However, both of these depend upon preparation.

For me, this is a repeat of what I was going through prior to the OK city bombing. The daymares dragged my brain to things I would never have considered. How much food for 2 to 3 years and how to store it. Finding land out in the woods and security issues. Hunting and tanning hides, food source and preservation techniques, etc. Except for the violence part, the militia organizations may have hit on something much sooner than the rest of us. A quick think back on history and most all visionaries were initially considered crazy people. Some were, but with the clarity of hindsight, we can glean the sane stuff.

My preparations include learning all I can right now to make myself as valuable as possible. Not for power or leadership, but as an asset to my family and friends, and to share. Securing my home and property is another point. Who knows, we may have something to return to if we need to leave. Living in a hurricane prone area, this is not unusual. It's annual planning, along with evacuation routes. Obtaining useful items, tools, food, medical supplies, etc. is also on the list and a project already begun.

I've recently added an inventory to my prep list. I need to go through my home and list the items most needed for survival if we needed to leave immediately, and a larger list if we have time to pack and the ability to take 2 vehicles.

Some might say I'm a bit paranoid. I see it as just being prepared. I agree with Elleise, we can't change this, it's coming. Prayer and Preparation are the best things we can do.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
It's interesting, about visionaries. You're right, during the living years of the visionary, they were considered, mad, psychologically disturbed, even isolated. 100 years later after everything comes to pass though, they are cannonized as Saints or studied intensely, especially if they left their writtings behind. It isn't fun feeling events or coming to see them pass, but for the small relief that something somewhere was with you while you were feeling them, trying to help prepare.

I think I just recently, within the week or so, felt that along with several other things, vessels, ships, subways are slowly being implemented with some type of scrambler. As soon as I sat down at the computer, I saw this. There aren't a lot of details. But, this in part is what we'll see, but there will be other things like helicopters smashing into eachother, subway trains running into each other, water subs crashing, etc.

They'll be scattered at first, here and there and on differnt coasts and different states and maybe mentioned briefly if that - but the feeling I get is that these things are happening to slowly disect the modes of reliability society depends on.

Ships Collide

Food preservation is huge. You're doing everything that I can think of, especially the land part. Water sources will be important. Stores become depleted.

If you're living on aroud 15,000 right now, it may be tough but really you're blessed. It's a bit of a weening gradual process that is supporting you while you learn.

More money is wonderful don't get me wrong, but you'll have the higher end people who won't want to let on just how bad things are. They'll keep it secret to protect their own name and investments. So, that's a bottom that won't be advertised. They begin taking more and more, stealing just to keep up appearances socially, but it's this lower end that will really press people to learn about rain barrels, composting, cureing, preservations and baking, etc. Like wading into the deep end, it won't be as much of a shock as this comes to light.

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 08/09/10 04:17 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
OP Offline

Parakeet
Parakeet
Jade, it sounds like you and Ellise are very much on the same page with what you see. It's fascinating to take in what aspects each of you see most clearly. Together, you create a very clear picture. So, it seems safe to say that living in the country and quietly preparing is the best way to go to survive events to come...

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Shannon, that's a good point, but Jade and Elleise are not the only ones on that page. Along with myself, I have at least 2 other friends with very similar dreams and visions.

It feels like our "guides," whatever sources, are all screaming for us to prepare. This forum is the only place I have publicized my preparations for the exact reason Jade shared. My stock piles are hidden, and only 3 friends locally know I'm storing anything. They are also preparing and may be traveling with us if we need to leave.

Jade, thank you for the information on the Containment Zones. That extended radius is something I need to review for my daughter. She lives in another state in the center of a major metropolitan area with a nearby military base. I've been working on all possible rural routes for her to get home. A few weeks ago, we helped her move. Her new apartment is in one of the most congested areas and near the intersection of 2 major highways. (unfortunately, I had no input in her choice) Now, I must revise the "book" I've been working on, "All the Roads that lead to Home." There are a few more survival items I need to get for her travel if/when it's necessary.

You stated, "At this point there is really no reason to describe my vision any further..." This past year I have been studying and meditating on my dreams. Each time I've been able to pull a few more details and additional general information. And each time, something else to add to my preparation list comes to mind. If there are any other details to your vision, please share them with us.

The information you provided will be most helpful in revising my daughter's guide book. Thinking on that, I realized we have family and friends along the various routes. Directions to their homes would be a valuable inclusion. You never know when one bit of information will lead to another part of the plan for someone. Thank you for that.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I can't tell you how greatful I am to all of the people who are slowly finding this thread and similar ones like it. It's special, to me especially, but I appreciate the fact that it's not motivated by "Doom and Gloom" but as I see it, a ship, kind of like the Titanic and a few stewards brave some unpleasant conditions, maybe even feeling fooolish, but begin, even if it's just one at first, throwing out life jackets, rafts and anything else that might help people survive.

This merges greatly with the "What do you see for the economy/environment." thread. That was started over a year ago, maybe year and 1/2.

Jade it is helpful to hear your visions and details. I know you are fairly new, but I have a real hard time with severe dyslexia and this other thing I don't even know what it is, but it blocks out words and short periods of time. So, details are very hard like names of things, plus I won't watch the news, I'm afraid it will tinge what I feel. Headlines find me here and there. So I rely more on telling people something and asking, what that is or if it makes sense. It's not a guessing game either because the visions, when they're, litterally visions, they keep coming back, no matter what I do to forget about them.

I don't know what containment zones mean exactly, but I get the same type of mile radious as far as people who need to be alert, even if they are out in the country. So 30 - 45 miles, I want to say I see people needing rifles, especially.

And this is from somewhere out coming in, but where people want to hoard guns, I get na-uh, you will want to hoard and stock up on amunition. If you have amunition great, get more. It you have both, I'd like to see bow and arrows, especially if you don't have access to guns. You'll want to take turns at some point keeping watch and although your heart may go out, trust your instincts if you do take someone in. I see people doing this thing just to get in and then, there's an adrenalin rush and the tables turn.

Network, network, network and sincerely keep your spirit family as well as physical family close.

All of the stuff the gov. currently is saying they're doing, doesn't end up doing anything, no matter the title of the bill. We will see perky healines here and there though but I see it more as one of those giant air mattresses you take on a camping trip and pricking it with a hemming pin. You don't see it at first, maybe not even weeks, if your not sleeping on it, but it's there and the support is leaking, slowly but it's there.

People can slow some of this down with checking their own sanity. If you dont' feel comfortable with something or it doesnt make sense, especially with the govt. and you're afraid of being called a racist, don't be. You'll be inevitably, with that fear and keeping silent, giving them what they want. By slowing some of this down you'll add more time onto being able to get those supplies and learning what you need to and making those preparations to weather the end of this cycle.

Gosh, o.k....this is new. It just came through, just now. Learn morse code??? HAve no idea.

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 08/11/10 05:15 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Morse Code - not a bad idea - it saved the day in the movie Independence Day! I realize I'm typing on a computer connected to the internet, but there may be a time when we'll not have all this electronic connectivity, which is one of the reasons we've kept our home landline phone. An immediate shutdown of all cellular communications has been established as protocol in the event of another terrorist attack. Bombs can be set off with cell phones and this was announced by the government not too long after 9/11. Jade commented on this and cell service will be shut off in the event of a regional or national emergency. It's already planned.

We have a hand crank radio/flash light and a portable CB radio. I've had the CB for years. It still works great, has a magnetic antenna and works from a car battery. Things I've recently added to my "Wish List" are a portable solar power pack, a ham radio, and more rechargable batteries.

I'm sure some reading this will think I'm one of the most paranoid people in this country. But they haven't walked in my shoes and lived 3 weeks with no electricity and a toddler after Hurricane Hugo. They may not have lived out in the country, with no money for food, and had to fish and grow veggies. They may not have lived through a snow/ice storm with no heat.

Proofreading this, I appreciate my life experiences a little more. They have prepared me for things yet to come.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
F
Koala
Koala
F
As a child i always had this feeling that the world is going to end like Mad Max movie, as i became an adult i thought i had a wierd tick with making sure my pantry is stock full with food, in case something happens you never know, thats what i always say. We don�t have it so easy here coming across guns and amo. or any type of weapon for that matter, i do have my sling shot, the way i see it it�s better than nothing. As for other survival things i�m going to start putting them together, to set aside. I will tell no one what i�m doing, i told my husband before it might be good if we had a underground bunker, he just looked at me like i�m loosing it, but i will have to try and talk him into making something of the sort.

Flower
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Flower there are many things you can do without firearms to protect yourself. A watch dog, bow and arrows, if allowed. A good idea would be taking a self defense class. If you're feeling vulnerable, this might help. Many organizations sponsor such classes and some may be free or at little charge.

If you live in or near a big city, network and find someone in the country with whom you can establish a mutually beneficial relationship now. These take time to build. But in being helpful, i.e. with the garden, house maintenance, putting up food, you're not only learning, you're establishing your value as a member of close knit groups which always spring up in times of crises.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
I was out in the yard earlier and finally realized something. I'm probably the last one to put this together.

I do watch the news, perhaps too much. But I don't rely on one source. I check with AP, CNN, FOX, BBC, etc and compare their presentation and information. There is "spin" but in comparing, I get a clearer picture. As others have stated here, the news is not/will not be reliable for truthful, accurate reporting of what's really going on. I firmly believe there will be censorship. Whether it's to reduce panic or hide the facts, the efforts will backfire. We've grown too accustomed to instant communication. When that flow is cut, panic will reign despite any attempts by the government to lessen it.

But what I realized this morning is some in the media are trying to get a message out and prepare us for things possibly to come. Here in the US, over a few years, there has been a dramatic increase in "survival" TV shows and movies. They include guys out in the woods, docudramas set in a pandemic, reality shows like Swamp People and The Colony. There are so many because there is an expanding audience.

Those of us with some level of ability are familiar with the dread and anxiety. We've had to learn to deal with it over the years. Many without recognized abilities are feeling it too. It's that heavy, pervasive. Watching these shows and learning survival skills perhaps provides some sense of security.

It's hard, but I watch them to glean information. I'm hoping the new Swamp People show will have good information. There are many swamps in the South, and my Grandfather grew up in one. Maybe I can reclaim knowledge not shared and now lost in our family.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
OP Offline
One thing I HIGHLY recommend to everyone...is to place emphasis on forming or joining a network. Not just one network, but several...even if they are (x) miles from each other. Some of you reading this are thinking that you don't have any survival skills...which means no one will want you to join their network(s). That thought would be wrong! Meaning, a legitimate network manager will be able to recognize and utilize EVERYONES talents...even if they are hidden talents. The upcoming events will be very tuff but very survivable. We will be taking a huge step back wards on the technology highway. For some of you that will be okay! :-) Anyway, what I'm trying to do now is give scenarios from my visions and then apply multiple reactive plans for which individuals can use as a template of sort. Thank you for your patience...

Last edited by caulbearer11; 08/12/10 01:40 PM.
OP Offline
...ALSO...I've been meaning to comment in regards to everyone's productive and positive responses to this topic. You've probably heard this quote a million times, but I'm going to say it again... "Your single most affective TOOL is your MIND!" Now what's even better than one mind...are several minds working in tandem...as a team! Caul 01/25/1969 @ 13:07 hrs

OP Offline
Here are a few Executive Orders that will be activated during a [b]State of Emergency[/b]...which by the way almost happened on 9/11. There are new EO's in the process of being voted in...but for now, these are going to be of importance to your planning. [b]Executive Order Number 12148[/b] created the Federal Emergency Management Agency that is to interface with the Department of Defense for civil defense planning and funding. An "emergency czar" was appointed. FEMA has only spent about 6 percent of its budget on national emergencies. The bulk of their funding has been used for the construction of secret underground facilities to assure continuity of government in case of a major emergency, foreign or domestic. [b]Executive Order Number 12656[/b] appointed the National Security Council as the principal body that should consider emergency powers. This allows the government to increase domestic intelligence and surveillance of U.S. citizens and would restrict the freedom of movement within the United States and grant the government the right to isolate large groups of civilians. The National Guard could be federalized to seal all borders and take control of U.S. air space and all ports of entry. Here are just a few Executive Orders associated with FEMA that would suspend the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. These Executive Orders have been on record for nearly 30 years and could be enacted by the stroke of a Presidential pen: [b]EXECUTIVE ORDER 10990[/b] allows the government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports. [b]EXECUTIVE ORDER 10995[/b] allows the government to seize and control the communication media. [b]EXECUTIVE ORDER 10997[/b] allows the government to take over all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels and minerals. [b]EXECUTIVE ORDER 10998[/b] allows the government to take over all food resources and farms. [b]EXECUTIVE ORDER 11000[/b] allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government supervision. [b]EXECUTIVE ORDER 11001[/b] allows the government to take over all health, education and welfare functions. [b]EXECUTIVE ORDER 11002[/b] designates the Postmaster General to operate a national registration of all persons. [b]EXECUTIVE ORDER 11003[/b] allows the government to take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft. [b]EXECUTIVE ORDER 11004[/b] allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate communities, build new housing with public funds, designate areas to be abandoned, and establish new locations for populations. [b]EXECUTIVE ORDER 11005[/b] allows the government to take over railroads, inland waterways and public storage facilities. [b]EXECUTIVE ORDER 11051[/b] specifies the responsibility of the Office of Emergency Planning and gives authorization to put all Executive Orders into effect in times of increased international tensions and economic or financial crisis. [b]EXECUTIVE ORDER 11310[/b] grants authority to the Department of Justice to enforce the plans set out in Executive Orders, to institute industrial support, to establish judicial and legislative liaison, to control all aliens, to operate penal and correctional institutions, and to advise and assist the President. [b]EXECUTIVE ORDER 11049[/b] assigns emergency preparedness function to federal departments and agencies, consolidating 21 operative Executive Orders issued over a fifteen year period. [b]EXECUTIVE ORDER 11921[/b] allows the Federal Emergency Preparedness Agency to develop plans to establish control over the mechanisms of production and distribution, of energy sources, wages, salaries, credit and the flow of money in U.S. financial institution in any undefined national emergency. It also provides that when a state of emergency is declared by the President, Congress cannot review the action for six months. The Federal Emergency Management Agency has broad powers in every aspect of the nation.

Parakeet
Parakeet
Wow...

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
We have WAY TOO MANY Federal Agencies with WAY TOO MUCH Power and Authority.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Parakeet
Parakeet
...and boy are they ready to use it. I'm not a weak person, but I sure don't want to go thru everything that is going to happen. I've had a pretty tough life and have been working toward a better second half. By the looks of things, there are even darker things to look forward to!

So, here is my question. Having a chronic illness, I have become reliant on meds just to be able to do everyday things -- something I have been dead set against, as my disdain for pharmaceutical companies runs deep (my karma ran over my dogma...?) What will happen to our medical system? Will we still have access to the medications that we need, or will this become a means of population control and to control the ill and defenseless?

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Shannon, this is something I also worry about. There are chronic illnesses among my family and friends. My young nephew has a serious heart condition and will be needing another artery replacement within the next 2 years. He's only 5 and this will be a recurring need until he is fully grown.

Some medications have a very short shelf life, such as insulin. Their efficacy does lessen over time, but generally the expiration date can be as much as 12 months prior to significant degredation with capsules and pills. Find out the specifics about the medicines you are currently taking. With FDA restrictions we can't legally stockpile medicine. However, you may be able to order an extra month or two from a reputable Canadian pharmacy. It won't be covered by insurance, but would take care of your needs for a while. Alternating between your local prescription and the Canadian source would be a way to extend the shelf life of your supply.

A good friend of mine buys all her drugs from Canada and has not experienced any major problems in quality or shipping. Hope this might help a little.

Last edited by lcp012586; 08/12/10 10:01 PM.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
OP Offline
Think of it this way...the upcoming event(s) are going to be a type of weed-out process. One (1) to three (3) months supply of anything critical and non-critical should be sufficient enough to last until order is re-established. I will talk more about this later. Keep in mind the word SURVIVE means: TO OUTLAST...

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I'm going through these one by one and commenting.

The first thing that came to me while reading yours ICP was solar is best. I'm still trying to at least generalize time line.

There was a time when it was so emotional I couldn't even write about it. All I would say and cry at the same time was, "Oh, the people." One of those things where you keep it down inside and all of the sudden an egg you're scrambling cracks on the floor and not the pan and all this other stuff comes to the surface.

My parents don't live through this, meaning experience it. It comes later. So, that gives me some sort of a time line. They will endure pits and dips but not this thing. So they are in their 70/80's. I almost want to say 18 is near, 25, 27 it's here. But i WANT to check on this further.

But solar, you want solar. I don't see where batteries will be something freely available. The stores deplete. Unless there's a way to recharge them naturally, I want to find a nother way. Crank radio, cbs, all good.

I also want to offer solace in a way. It might feel paranoid because it isn't here yet, but when all is said and done you won't look back on it and feel the same way ((hugs))

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 08/12/10 10:39 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
storing (reasonably) and learning survival techniques doesn't hurt anyone. Sling shot, practice your aim, pocket knife (the ones with all of the tools and other more mature knives) are something that will help too. You might even want to stock up on some type of lighter, like the bic ones, not so much matches - they get wet and I don't know this for certain but wonder if they don't go dead after awhile. If you know how to use a flint stone, even better.

What's wierd for me, is that what I feel doesn't come like the movies or some crazed end of the world scenario, it's like little things start to happen, accumulate, there's a lot of cover up, like don't worry but you'll be the ones without ATMs, utilities, water, food, etc. You need to be able to weather these waves because the people who aren't planning end up losing their minds and won't think straight.

If you have land, start with a few herbs and grow from there, literally smile

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
That really resonates Jade - outlast...that's the reason for these "in between" people. There are almost helpers, preparers, disguised as people in the physical day in day out.

I know there are millions of others feeling it. It calls to them in a spiritual and hollistic manner. But connecting the dots and living in society is something they're slowly coming to terms with.

Outlasting gets us from here past this thing to there. Great word!

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Jade, are all of these new executive orders>? do I have the wording right or execution orders. I mean have they been in place for some time or are these new. If they are new they will give me more of a time line. Thank you for your efforts. smile

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
In all of its beauty Shannon, you did come from a harsher life and the spirit (inside) is almost rebelling. May or may not make sense. But what you feel is literally eating you apart. I have some expereince with this...

What's that saying? "You can't fight crime without experienceing it" or something like that.

I know I have to put some exclaimer somewhere I just dont' know exactly how to go about doing it.

But medically speaking and this isn't to replace doctors anyone is seeing but may be able to be used in conjunction.

But, medical supplies will go through stages. They'll be hard to get, the gov gives people a way to get them and then there's a turn. That's what I feel. I can't quite get a nab on it though, because you would think that once it's set up it's ...oh

ok..need to sit on this

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
F
Koala
Koala
F
I grew up in the mountains of Oregon, so i�m hoping my survival knowledge doesn�t let me down. It�s a bit rusty but when it comes down to it, i have not completely forgot the things i learned from my father.
I live now in a small city with lots of woodys areas all around us, so we can also go there.
Practice and preparing.

Flower
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
I did a little checking on the Executive Orders Jade listed for us last night. Most of them date back to Kennedy, which makes sense as the Cold War was ramping up (Cuban Missile Crisis) These include 10990-11051. Johnson issued #11310 in 1966, Ford issued #11921 in 1976, and then Clinton consolidated a bunch of them in 1994. The Bosnia area was at war and the LA earthquake was in early 1994.

Executive Orders can provide for important changes or be simply for recognition, pardons, etc. Unlike laws passed by Congress, they are reversible, but may be useful in setting precedence or temporary seizure of power and authority.

During Clinton's 2 terms, he issued 363 Executive orders, an average of 3.78 per month. Bush issued 288 during his 2 terms for an average of 3 per month. The records for Obama I could find covered the period Jan 21, 2009 to May 21, 2010 with 54 being issued for an average of 3.38 per month.

This may seem like a lot, but many are only for recognition, such as declaring November as Native American Month (just an example, I'm not certain if that was by Executive Order or passed by Congress)

As I understand it (please correct me if I'm wrong) if these are not reversed, they are still in force, and current presidents can reverse executive orders issued by previous presidents.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
"Oh The People" Elleise, I know exactly what you mean. When I dream about something, I also start grieving. No matter how hard I push it to the side for everyday existence, the grief can pop through and reduce me to either tears or complete numbness. Sentimental TV commercials get me every time. The numbness took over this week and I'm still fighting it. My daughter is bringing her wedding dress down on Sunday for alterations. I should be so excited, but I'm just numb. Thankfully, she knows what I'm going through first hand, and understands.

I feel guilty at times, as my grieving begins well before the event. By the time "it" happens, I am so relieved, physically and mentally. I can feel the pressure on my shoulders lift instantly. I feel guilty because it feels SO good, at a time with others are in shock and facing the grief, I've already endured. I know I shouldn't personalize this, but sometimes it's very hard not to. I was talking with a dear friend yesterday and commented, "This will happen and I'll FINALLY get some relief, but at what cost for others."

I realize my impact in prevention is nil, in altering, perhaps miniscule. But I can still try and at least be prepared to assist after "it" happens. I worked through the shock last year and dealing with the grief now. When this finally happens, hopefully I'll have a clear head. I might be a little closer than I realize. Last night I dreamed of the most beautiful, strong and healthy Bald Eagle I have ever seen. There is so much positive symbolism in that for me.

As for the portable solar generator I'm looking into, it can power several things, including my recharging station for batteries and our portable power pack. The power pack and rechargeable batteries provide additional storage, making the solar generator more productive, and the energy even more portable. These are temporary measures, as rechargable batteries of all types die eventually. But should work for a few months with a good battery supply.

We can also use the solar generator to power and recharge a few things in our small RV when we go camping. It will be useful now as well.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
OP Offline
If I had the money...this is what I would buy: http://store.goal0.com/index.php?p=catalog&parent=25&pg=1 Three simple steps: 1- Collect the power 2- Store the power 3- Use the power [url=http://store.goal0.com/index.php?p=catalog&parent=25&pg=1]Goal Zero - Portable Solar Kits[/url]

Last edited by caulbearer11; 08/13/10 11:14 PM.
F
Koala
Koala
F
So i asked my hubby if we could build a bunker, he just looked at me and shook his head, and said if we do build one then not here at our home we have to go to the woods area it better there to build one, so thats a start anyway with this part of the survival, at least he didn�t say "no".

Flower
OP Offline

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
I was reading a newsletter and it contained a banner for the website offthegridnews.com (not a link)
I looked through some of the articles and there is quite a bit of good information for several survival scenarios, both short and long term.

Reading the article on Trash disposal, I realized I need to get a new trash can with a tighter fitting lid. There is a comment to this article with instructions on how to make a life-time roof with aluminum cans. Now that's clever!

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Amoeba
Amoeba
Throughout my life, I have had many prophetic dreams, visions or premonitions that have come to pass. Some that have not come to pass still haunt me to this day, a great number of them are "doomsday-type" scenarios. When I read posts like this, it resonates with me. [quote=lcp012586]"Oh The People" Elleise, I know exactly what you mean. When I dream about something, I also start grieving. I feel guilty at times, as my grieving begins well before the event. By the time "it" happens, I am so relieved, physically and mentally.... [/quote] I experience the exact same thing, that is how I distinguish the difference between a dream based on fear/turmoil/media bombardment, etc. from the dreams that are prophetic. I would like to post one of my prophetic dreams that has a lot to do with some things discussed here but I do not want to take away from this post. (I'm new... and I'm not sure where to post it) Regards, SoulSeeker

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Soulseeker, after my series of dreams last year I actually posted a request for dream descriptions. I get so little information from my dreams, it's so frustrating. It's not like you can call up the FAA and say "Hey, just wanted to let you know a plane will crash into the ocean today or tomorrow." The FAA, CIA, FBI and every other letter in the alphabet would be kicking in my front door. Although prior to the crash in Sioux City someone did call them. Oh what that poor guy went through!

I've always received respect and understanding in this forum, and if your dream is similar to those already shared, perhaps this thread would be the best place to include it. You could also start a new topic, if you prefer.

Please share your dream. The more pieces to this puzzle, the better. Also, please don't skimp on the details. Jade provided information on Containment Zones and that helped me greatly with adjusting my family plan details.

With the people I know, here on Bella and elsewhere, you make #6 having similar dreams and visions. Although the content of our dreams may not be pleasant, the communication ability provided by this forum is truly exciting for me. Finally, I feel like I can help with SOMETHING, not just endure it.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Hi soul Seeker,

by all means post away. I don't know what the dream pertains to but I'm dyslexic and disorganized. So, you're kind of in good company.

You could start a new thread or topic and post it or just post it here and I can start something new for you. smile

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Utilize those woods! Also, see if there is something you can learn about storing/coolness - like digging. How far down, what it entails, temps, curing - which really sounds complicated but isn't. Dehydrators, salt, but the cooling thing, compost, for whatever reason mushrooms would do well to be studied. Also, find your water source (not city).

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Amoeba
Amoeba
lcp012586, Thank you for your reply. Here is my dream in vivid detail. This dream happened so long ago, yet the memories of it are so clear in my mind. It haunts me almost daily... but I feel there is a reason it was given to me. My dream: In my dream I heard commotion outside, when I looked out the window, the sky appeared to be swirling clouds of soot, the ominous gray clouds hung low in the eerily lit sky. Although I could not determine where the light source in the sky radiated from, in my mind, I knew it was night. As I walked out my front door, an immediate sense of danger lurked, I knew I had to be careful so nobody would see me. As my eyes made one sweeping motion up and down the street, without knowing how I knew, I realized everyone was gone. All houses were empty and there wasn't a soul in sight. Knowing I needed to get to my children and family before the military did, I started to dart across the street but abruptly stopped when I heard a military vehicle coming. As I watched from behind the bush, a man, dressed in army fatigues, walked slowly beside the military jeep. He was carrying a huge gun. I remember thinking, why would he need such a big gun? It was then that I saw the other military men raiding a house down the street; they were forcing the people out of the house, clothed in pajamas, they were flung into the street. The man with the gun motioned for them to get into a huge truck. After the jeep and the men disappeared, I ran down an alley toward my sisters house. I got half way to her house when I heard some noises coming out of a house. Fearful it was the military, I ducked behind a vehicle. I knew if they caught me, I would be going with the rest of the people in my town to the "safe-zone" they had set up. I knew it wasn't a safe zone, they were planning to hurt those people. Like sheep they were being corralled, controlled and led to slaughter. I heard a low "psssst" sound, I desperately looked around to identify where the sound originated from. Suddenly a man came out the back door of a house and motioned for me to come inside. Once inside he led me to a kitchen cabinet that had a secret trap door behind it. We quickly descended down a tiny hidden passage into a cellar where there were many other people. I knew I couldn't stay there, but I wanted to come back after I found my family and my children. I explained to them that I needed to go find my family. When I told them what street I was headed for, one of the people said, "Oh, honey, they already took everyone on that street hours ago." My heart sank but I was determined to find out if it was the truth or not. I rushed back outside, careful not to be noticed and continued down the alley toward my sisters house. As I rounded the last corner, my heart wrenched with pain, I realized they were all gone. Somehow, I knew that I must find them at the camp where they took them. I went back to the house and did the secret knock on the cabinet door. With pity in their eyes, they welcomed me back to their hidden sanctuary. We all slept in the cellar, it was small but seemed plenty big enough for all that were present. I curled up on a cot to sleep but sleep didn't come until the first sign of daybreak. We stayed awake, intently listening for any sounds from above because the military did their raids during the night. When we had slept a couple of hours we all awoke and began discussing who would scout the neighborhoods for food. There were a few supplies but with the number of people, we knew we needed a lot more. Even if the food was rationed, which we knew it would be, it wouldn't last long. One couple agreed to go out to the surrounding houses and collect any food and supplies they could find. Shortly after they left, we heard footsteps, screaming and rustling coming from upstairs. Everyone in the small cellar was suddenly still. We waited breathlessly for the cabinet door to fly open and the military to descend upon us. The shouts were muffled but we could make out what they were saying, they wanted to know if anyone else was in the house and if so, they should turn them in. The couple didn't crack, they were hauled away quickly. The man who originally invited me into the cellar shelter wanted to go up to the cabinet to look. I was fearful, dreading but I, also, wanted to make sure they were gone. We needed supplies and food, someone was going to have to go out there. He looked at me and motioned with a nod toward the passageway that led out of there. I shook my head yes to let him know I would go with him to search for the supplies. He motioned for me to follow him. As we reached the top of the landing, we quietly slid through the back hatch of the cabinet. Fear gripped me as I felt my body go rigid. Sounds of heavy footsteps echoed through the air. The soldiers had returned, I thought. The cabinet door was slightly ajar exactly how the couple must have left it. The sunlight shined through the crack and illuminated the darkness but I couldn't move for fear of making a noise that would alert the intruders. I stood completely still peeking through the crack. I was shocked to see the disturbance was not caused by the military men, it was the local police. "What?" I thought, "has everyone gone completely mad?" If the few of us in the basement knew what was going on, why didn't anyone else? Surely everyone isn't blind to the lies they are telling, I thought. When the police passed by the cabinet, one turned around, looked through the crack and directly into my eye that was more than likely visible by the illuminated light of the bright kitchen. I held my breath thinking he would alert the others about my presence. A police officer with him stopped at the cabinet door, as he reached for the knob, I held my breath and closed my eyes. Quickly the main officer said, "There's no one else here, lets move on." His men followed his orders and left the kitchen. As he got to the door, after everyone else was out of sight, he turned around to the cabinet, smiled and nodded at me. I closed my eyes, thankful that the officer moved the men out quickly so we would not be found. I woke up. I had this dream back sometime between 1995-1996 and the details are still nagging my mind.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Actually this kind of ties into this thread unless you'd like for me to make it a seperate log.

It might make you feel a bit better, but I can't count the number of people I'm running into that have, not just dreams but reactions to things they go out into the day, working, meeting friends and family, but keeping it down-low.

They start out having a distant almost preoccupied sense of being. They are usually loners, but not in a bad way or anthing. The opposite. They get things. They are people that can simpify the most worded circumstance with a point blank a.b.c.

They do talk about dreams, recrurring, though and not much changes. If it does change there's an underlying sensation that goes along with it.

I guess all of this makes for a good book.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Amoeba
Amoeba
Hello Eleise I'm not dyslexic or disorganized but I am sometimes scatterbrained so that could make me look like I'm a little of both =)

Amoeba
Amoeba
If you think it fits here.. than I am comfortable with it being here. The only way I know it is prophetic is because of the nagging, nauseating feeling I get from these types of dreams. I too have been a loner most of my life because of the abilities I have to foresee upcoming events. One dream I had was of the Space Shuttle Columbia disaster. It occurred two weeks prior to the date of the accident. When I awoke from my dream, I told my husband and daughter the exact details. I knew it was prophetic because it was accompanied with the same feeling I always get when a dream will come true. The day we watched the news coverage of the disaster, it didn't dawn on me until about an hour into the news program. They interviewed a man who described my dream EXACTLY, almost word for word, the way I described it two weeks prior. In my dream, I saw the disaster two weeks before him from his own eyes. The grief and anxiety for me comes because the details of the dream were not crystal clear. Instead of space shuttle debris, I convinced myself that it must be fragments of a meteor crashing to the earth. Guilt followed because I didn't figure it out and try to warn someone.

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Soulseeker, Thank you so much for sharing your dream. I've often wished there was a record somewhere we could refer to. Another point in history when people all over had similar dreams which were shared, compared, and useful information was gleaned that eventually helped many.

The difference between how the military and local police acted in your dream is a detail to consider. In your dream, you stumbled on a network, already set up, which may have included the police officer who kept the hiding place secret. I think this is an important detail. Elleise and others have lovingly reminded, for over a year now, to network widely. Being a part of several networks may be valuable.

Your dream is so comparable to others, for me, it's yet another validation. Thank you again.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Your experience with the Columbia disaster is a mirror to what I experienced prior to the Lockerbee crash. I mistook one of the plane engines for a bomb. I was standing beside a lone tree in a field as I watched it fall. Several days later, a camera crew was filming from that exact spot as the engine was lifted by a crane. It was the closest they could get to the debris area. I can still see that field and lone tree clearly in my mind, all these years later.

Our brains try to apply logic to what we see. Perhaps this is why we can misidentify things in our dreams. It's happened to me. In the past, I had no other source of information to assist in correcting this, which is one of the reasons I'm so thankful for this forum and the additional information we're gathering.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Amoeba
Amoeba
lcp, I have often wished, hoped for, the same thing. So much information is scattered widely over the internet that if we finally figured it out and compiled all the information, it unfortunately may be too late to help many. But history, if you take note, is really all we need in order to be prepared for something of this magnitude. Most, unfortunately, are so into what is going on around them that they forget to pay attention to what is going on within. I have met with harsh criticism when I try to forewarn some people about something I was given in a vision or dream. But they are thankful when all is said and done that I saved them from peril or even death. My dream occurred before internet access was so widely used. After I did get my first computer and internet connection (1997-1998), I began searching for similar experiences/people/information/etc that I could compare notes with but I found very few. The dream - - - Interesting you picked up on the reaction of the police officer, I did forget to mention that my 'gut feeling' about him was that he knew the truth about what was going on, he was one of 'us' so he protected us from the other officers. Although he was in a position of authority, he was only doing it to help people like us who were close to being caught.

F
Koala
Koala
F
I have warned others also, but they just look at me as if i�m crazy and don�t believe me anyway, so i keep it to myself. Other than the people here in this forum nobody listens to me. Thats sad that nobody wants help, but i don�t know what else to do.

Flower
Parakeet
Parakeet
I just want to thank all of you who have shared here on Ellise's forum. I have had horrible vivid dreams where I have been in dangerous peril, hiding in the rain outside in muddy areas against walls, yet miraculously shielded by people I didn't even know. I should pay more attention to these dreams. You all have validated my feelings of things to come.

Parakeet
Parakeet
Originally Posted By: Eleise - Clairvoyance
In all of its beauty Shannon, you did come from a harsher life and the spirit (inside) is almost rebelling. May or may not make sense. But what you feel is literally eating you apart. I have some experience with this...

What's that saying? "You can't fight crime without experiencing it" or something like that.

I know I have to put some exclaimer somewhere I just don't' know exactly how to go about doing it.

But medically speaking and this isn't to replace doctors anyone is seeing but may be able to be used in conjunction.

But, medical supplies will go through stages. They'll be hard to get, the gov gives people a way to get them and then there's a turn. That's what I feel. I can't quite get a nab on it though, because you would think that once it's set up it's ...oh

ok..need to sit on this

Thank you for this Ellise. I do feel such a paradox going on...I was born with the understanding that we are all of the same source...love and growth and beauty. But what a harsh world I found to greet me. I have always been an optimist, but as of late, I feel somber. I feel the need to greet reality with the heart of a tiger. But such sadness it is laced with. The place I came from...and now this place...such a horrific contrast, yet always, the need to forge on. Only thing I don't understand is the illness I'm faced with. How am I to be strong, when my body is so fragile? Meds are bringing me back to life...but without them, I am putty. All I can do is trust, prepare and attract people who "see". Humbly, I thank you...for being you.

Amoeba
Amoeba
lcp, For a very long time, I wondered and searched my own self as to why I was given the details of the Columbia disaster since I was unable to warn anyone or alter the outcome? For me, that is the worst. To know something and stand helplessly by while others suffer because I do not get all the details or because the details are skewed is painfully frustrating for me. For weeks after the incident, I grieved the loss of those people because I somehow felt personally connected to them. I can still remember the dream as if I awoke from it mere seconds ago. I'm sure you experience the "If Only..." and the "What Ifs.." in the aftermath of some of these experiences. You mentioned, "a camera crew was filming from that exact spot as the engine was lifted by a..." I've had similar experiences as that. Watching the news coverage of something immediately after I've had, what I call, a flash vision. A flash vision is what I refer to when visions fly through your mind at a phenomenal speed where you are only able to collect bits and pieces of the information until the actual event takes place. It's as if you were seeing, from the exact same view, before it happens through the camera. Sometimes I have thought of my talents/abilities as a curse because of the traumatic effect the aftermath has on my mind and soul but if I could change that about me, I never would because the greater majority of time, I am able to use it in a very positive manner.

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Prior to the my "Quiet time" beginning in May 2000 and ending a year ago, I unfortunately learned after the incident that I was connected personally to those involved. I was in grief counseling when the plane exploded over Lockerbee. My counselor was very interested in my dreams and mistook the Mother/Daughter connection in one to represent Me and My Mother. I kept telling her no, it wasn't us. That evening I got home, turned on the TV and got instant relief on my shoulders and instant guilt in my heart. IT had happened, just a few days before Christmas, and I could enjoy the Holiday. I was so happy/relieved, I called my couselor at home. It didn't help with the guilt to learn her college roommate's daughter was on the plane.

This was not the only personal connection made over the years, but there was not a thing I could have done in any of them. I learned quickly I could not "What if...." after the fact. That's keeping myself in the past and the negative. I have not experienced any "Flashes" in the past year, but did frequently prior to 2000. It's fine if they don't return. They would pop up within hours of the event. Although over quickly, they left me feeling even more helpless and confused.

I don't think any of us fully understand how or why we have these "connections." I don't, but it's a part of me I accept and have longed for the time when I can use it for something positive, as Elleise has for years. Perhaps that time is now.

Shannon, if you can share any further details from your dreams, please do.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Amoeba
Amoeba
The "Quiet Time" has never come for me. From the time I was a small girl, I've had numerous experiences with this stuff. My father would become so frustrated with my abilities because he believed what I possessed was not of God. Although it took me years to fully accept my gifts, they have never really let up. Usually the "Flash" comes and shortly afterward the event takes place, there is hardly time to prepare, plan or forewarn anyone. I've come to terms with this most of the time because I have been able to save lives that otherwise may have been lost. 5% of the time it is a vision that I am given to save a life, 50% of the time it is strictly personal - something meant for me which causes me to alter my path and the rest of these visions come/go and I can do nothing to change the results. As selfish as it may sound, you were right, it IS a relief when the event actually happens because of the mental and emotional toll it has on you.

Amoeba
Amoeba
I've been called crazy by people who refuse to come out of their stubborn shell and accept things I tell them. My opinion - - - I continue to let them (and others like them) think what they wish about me but I want a clean conscious so I will continue to use my gift to help those I can. Never grow weary of well doing =)

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Shannon, I came into this world with much the same understanding. I retained that understanding and over the decades have been met not only with harsh criticism, but just plane meanness. This particular experience with life has just broken my heart.

I'm no saint, by any means and there is a lot of frustration. But my cargo within carries pure, litterally radiant love, especially with those close. There is the desire for healing of people, wanting to help, protect, dry tears, offer understanding and insight when someone comes to me and is pain.

On the outside, it's met with scoffing, alienation, criticism especially from my in-laws. It's boring that I don't find it interesting to play 7-14 hours of video games during my spare time and I don't conform very well to dysfunctional relationships or people for that matter. I can't seem to find the point.

I've even made myself watch Maury Povich just to see what it is that is so tantalizing about a woman that cheats on you again and again and again and makes person keep going back for more - or man for that matter. My world is left is left, right is right and that makes a lot of people very, very uncomfortable.

The dreams and feeling (physical and emotional) are so true. There's nothing you can do about them either. Thanks for sharing that.

I find myself even at crossroads at times as to what is the difference? What's the point of going on with this. In the Medium, Allison turns to alcohol to drown it all out. I can certainly understand why.

I had a cancer/type lymphosite thing going on with me about 10 years ago. I was told they weren't able to say exactly what it was because it didn't follow all of the familial traits of the cancers known. I asked point blank why the doctor wouldn't put a name to it. You know what he said,?

"Because if I do and it's not that, then you can turn around and sue me. But you need to make arrangements." Nice.

SOOOoooooo, ya. I turned ot the inside. What made sense - because everything and everybody in my life didn't. I realized we had BIO-chemistry before synthetic. That and that I also realized we are like 80% water or more...I don't know. So, 70 gallons of water a week, herbs, teas and cheese??????

My feet and arms were curling up and everything in my body hurt. My hair was falling out. I couldn'thold a toothbrush and I stuttered. It took 8 months and a lot of visual techniques and I got better. This was all durning an abusive relationship, so no support whatsoever. My husband then actually stepped over my body when I collapsed at our lake.

If I can come back from that, I just know you can too wink

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Amoeba
Amoeba
Eleise, You are an incredibly strong woman. I admire your courage =)

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Caulbearer11, you mentioned you would share more on the "Weeding out" process and preparations. I hope you can share that soon.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
OP Offline

OP Offline

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Thank you for sharing these things. You have no idea what it's like, maybe actually you do, but in general, seeing these things when everyone around you is doing this and that and you can see past that, but you're a big bummer. Not so much that you're talking about it, but your frame of mind is preoccupied.

The inner-city thing is crucial. It's like watching WWII and currently, nobody think it's their time in that sense. That is what will be...almost like animals, if not literally. The media helps with civil wars leading up to this, but it's the illusion of the inner-city entitlement and inbred anger that puts it over the top. They don't feel anything but survival and anger. So be it. That is what was is cultured and ends up driving that storm.

What is P-control? Since I was maybe 18 I've always felt and been drawn to again and agian, private water source. As I type this I get contaminates. Do you get that? Some intentional, some because other utilities have failed.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
This is an extra note. The Government knows. This feeling just swept over me. There are actually spread sheets with projections??? That's what's coming in. They know what they're currently in or doing is going to lead to chaos. It feels like they are maning a front??? Haven't a clue right now. It was a fleeting thought.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Parakeet
Parakeet
Yes, the government knows. They have always known...it's all a part of creating the New World Order.

Parakeet
Parakeet
Originally Posted By: lcp012586
Shannon, if you can share any further details from your dreams, please do.

This is so difficult for me because even though I had these dreams years ago, they are so horrible that it's hard to talk about -- and I warn you that a couple of these are graphic.

In the first dream, I am not me, but a male, unclothed except for a ragged makeshift loin cloth of sorts. I was dead inside, a shell, numb and in a deep state of shock. I am starving and rail thin. I'm standing in an enclosed cement stairwell/landing, like the ones in the city, going down to basement apartments and the like. There is a metal railing above me and men are standing there taunting me, pointing and laughing and insulting me. I am begging them for food. There are a couple of people in this pit with me, huddled in the corners, moaning and crying. All around me is the fetid stink of feces, urine and scraps of rotting material. After hours of this, a few men disappear from the railing. Suddenly they return jeering something about "here's your food" and they throw a decaying, grayish dead human body down in front of me. The bones are missing from the legs and one arm. I actually bend down and start picking at it...looking for edible pieces of flesh.

Next thing I know, I have somehow escaped and am roaming thru a gigantic cement block warehouse. It contains rows and rows of metal shelving, filled with household items. Suddenly I notice that a section of these items were my belongings! "These are my things! What are they doing with my things?" Then I woke up.

The next dream, I was in a room that was like a garage or storage room. There were sick, crippled and dead people stacked or thrown in corners and along the wall. As I recall this dream, the horror and sick fear, terror -- the shock I felt, the smells and sounds, all comes flooding back. I had been thrown into a wheelbarrow with dead people. I wasn't dead, but my captors didn't care. They were distinctly Middle Eastern and didn't speak much English. They were laughing, enjoying my anguish as they wheeled me around the room and were going to dump me into a pile of dead bodies. Then I suddenly felt a rush of peace and hope...like everything was going to be okay. I remember looking up toward the high windows and seeing the dusky light coming thru. Then I woke up.

The next one...it was nighttime and raining hard. I was so cold and hungry, and people were raiding, chasing us, chasing certain people. I was alone and had found these strangers hiding up against a clapboard wall, and in the dim light I could see the paint peeling slightly. I could smell the mustiness of the wet wood and earth. It was the outside of a garage or maybe a barn. They welcomed me, and I huddled with them in the shadows, in the cold mud as the rain relentlessly soaked us. We were being hunted, we knew they were close, but we had each other. Like the previous dream, I suddenly felt like everything was going to be okay. I felt peace before I woke up.

I have also had 2 dreams of future ways of dying...of being able to choose your method and moment of death. That in the future, we will be trained as a normal cultural thing, to die when we are ready, rather than feeling the need to hang on to life like we do now. We see death as a natural, normal and acceptable part of life--a transition rather than a tragedy. I will post these dreams in detail soon.

Last edited by Shannon L. Wolf; 08/18/10 10:05 AM.
OP Offline
There are governmental agencies who's sole capacities are to analyze and predict future scenarios as they impact the world. Needless to say...these 'scenarios' are always changing...almost daily. We too...as individuals need to plan for future events. Some of you have the false sense of security that the government has massive warehouses of supplies in ready for "us" in case of a disaster. I'm sorry to tell you this...but we WILL be on our own when something major happens. This is the wake up call you've been waiting for! P-control = Population Control More on this later...

OP Offline
Thanks for sharing Shannon...I know how difficult is is to focus on the events to come. The suffering at hand for millions will be unbearable. However, we MUST remain focused and do everything we can to prep individuals for what's ahead.

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Shannon, thank you so much for sharing. I know the emotional toll to revisit these types of dreams. Did you have any feelings about whether this was something to come in the future?

Other than your decription of those pushing the wheelbarrow being of Middle Eastern descent, your dreams reminded me of the Holocaust. My daughter had nightmares growing up and in high school soaked up anything related to WWII. Her interest was unnerving to me, as I can't watch/read anything related to the Civil War. I am born and bred Southern, and have never seen "Gone with the Wind," which amazes most people.

My daughter's dreams were similar to yours and once she began to learn about WWII, they subsided. About this time I watched an interview with a young woman who did sculptures based on the Holocaust. She stated she was the reincarnation of someone who died during that time. It got me wondering about my daughter, and my uncharacteristic aversion to the Civil War.

When I have a non-lucid dream, I awake with a sense of a time frame, so general and totally frustrating. The only thing I am certain of is that IT's coming. Did you have any similar sensations with these dreams?

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
A few weeks ago there was a program (I think on the SciFi channel) which dealt with the "COG" Plan, Continuation of Government. The scenario began with a nuclear device set off in Washington DC. The narrative included descriptions of the affected areas, time frames in minutes and emergency response capabilities.

Jade is right, there is a plan for continuation of government and maintenance of power/control. There is a COG manual. All resources will be used for these directives, during widespread and regional disasters. For those of us in the general populace, I'm reminded of the movie "Blazing Saddles" when the scrawny preacher tells the new sheriff, "Son, you're on your own."

In the aftermath of natural disasters and the prolific media coverage, we should all be prepared for an extended period of self sufficiency and security. Not a few days to a week, as some in the government and media continue telling us, only to foster a false sense of their abilities. Government, fed/state/local, simply cannot "fix" everything after a disaster within a week or two. It moves as slowly as a sloth and gets bogged down easily with jurisdiction/agency disputes. Seldom does the "right hand" know what the "left hand" is doing, and even more rarely do they actually work together.

In a widespread disaster, our government will be doing exactly what we are, going into survival and self preservation mode. Everyone will be "on Your Own."

Last edited by lcp012586; 08/18/10 01:29 PM.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Amoeba
Amoeba
Shannon, Thank you for sharing your dreams. You have a unique writing style, although gory is not my 'thing', I did enjoy the vivid description and details. You said, "That in the future, we will be trained as a normal cultural thing, to die when we are ready, rather than feeling the need to hang on to life like we do now. We see death as a natural, normal and acceptable part of life--a transition rather than a tragedy. I will post these dreams in detail soon." I have watched many family members and friends pass from life to 'beyond life'. In amazement I watched as each one clung to their life like there was nothing beyond. I'm different. I'm already as you described, accepting of the transition. Death does not scare me, I welcome the thought of it sometimes (I'm not suicidal but I do anticipate the next realm of existence). When I was young, I was petrified by the thought of dying. But as I age, given all my life experiences with the realm beyond the veil and my human experiences, I now find myself seeking peace and rest from the anguish of this life. I'm only 43 so I hope I have many years ahead of me but if I found out tomorrow that I had 2 weeks or even 2 days left, I would embrace it just as I've embraced everything in this life with peace and joy in my heart.

Amoeba
Amoeba
I've always been one to stockpile food, supplies, water on a smaller scale but here recently, I've got this nagging feeling in my gut that keeps driving me toward moving to the country, growing my own food, becoming self sustainable and preparing on a much grander scale. Does anyone else get this sense of urgency? [edit] I guess I should have been more clear.... the urgency is increasing as if I have very little time to prepare.

Last edited by SoulSeeker; 08/20/10 09:06 AM.
OP Offline
[quote=SoulSeeker]I've always been one to stockpile food, supplies, water on a smaller scale but here recently, I've got this nagging feeling in my gut that keeps driving me toward moving to the country, growing my own food, becoming self sustainable and preparing on a much grander scale. Does anyone else get this sense of urgency? [edit] I guess I should have been more clear.... the urgency is increasing as if I have very little time to prepare. [/quote] No matter how much food you have...you'll always feel the need for more. :-) If you refer back to some of my earlier posts, you'll see where I stress the importance of having a clear and focused mind. I cannot stress enough to 'everyone' how important your mind will play in this upcoming role. Try to procure AT MINIMUM...enough food, water, shelter, etc...for a two (2) week hardship. This will buy your mind enough time to switch from a civilized role...to full survival mode.

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
"Sense of Urgency" It's been debilitating for a year now. Yesterday I rearranged the top of a closet to make room for more toilet paper. Last week, I reorganized my food supply and rotated my stock. We have an open pantry in the kitchen and I keep a minimal amount there.

Going to the grocery store continues to be hard. I'm fighting the urge to buy at least 10 of everything we use. But I need to procure things gradually so they don't go bad and get wasted, and storage area is an issue in our old house. We've lived here for over 15 years and have kept things in the same general area most of that time. After a day of rearranging I have to show my husband where all the new spots are. He's organized and routine, but thankfully also flexible. I'm even more thankful he understands what's going on with me and believes in my dreams. One dream was validated just 2 days before our wedding when we learned the loading area roof at the train station had collapsed as my future MIL's train was pulling out.

The sense of urgency has not subsided over the past year. My physical/mental state did improve once I got over the shock from not only the content of my dreams, but their sudden return after 9 years of "quiet." However, it flared back up this month, the nagging urgency, the emotions, the numbness and constantly feeling "punch drunk." It's hard to revisit/meditate on these dreams, and I've been doing that more (we all have) since Jade began this thread. Combined with everything else, daughter's wedding, pow-wow, I'm overwhelmed by all I need to get done and my inability to get started, or complete something already started.

But this has happened before. Most things in my life tend to be "bass-ackwards" and I'm going through the mental stupor some will experience in the immediate aftermath. By that time I will be clear minded, and hopefully able to help others work through it. I've always been at my most efficient in an urgency or emergency and won't fall apart until after the dust settles with unforeseen events. With foreseen ones, I do the falling apart thing beforehand.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Jade, I'm confused about the 2 week period you suggest. Is this a "starting point" for those just beginning to prepare? A more manageable time frame to get us focused on immediate needs, before we address the long-term ones?

Please forgive my directness. Your visions are much clearer than the meager information in my dreams. Do you have any impressions of how quickly things will get "bad" within the larger cities after the triggering event, and how long before it spreads to outlying areas? For some, your response may cause panic. I certainly don't want that, but we live in an outlying area. Having a general idea of how quickly civil unrest may spread helps my preparations. With several major waterways between our home and the nearest large city, I'm hoping that may bide us some time, but I may need to alter my plans to exclude this assumption.

If I'm asking this question too soon, please accept my apologies. I understand you can't address my specific area. But even general impressions/information are of value and should be considered. My dreams were so vague and frustrating, and the reason I continue to ask for, and most graciously appreciate, any tidbit with a little more detail from everyone.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Amoeba
Amoeba
Caulbearer, I understand the need to accumulate at least 2 weeks worth, but at times, I have had more than a months supply. Now, it is just I, kids grown, empty nest, so I try to be careful not to buy so much that I can't use it. I've donated more than my share of 'extras' to friends, family, the local food banks, food drives, etc. because I refuse to throw food away. Thankfully, it is getting easier to buy food with expiration dates out to a year or more (unfortunately for us, the chemicals used in those, to preserve them, are not good for our bodies). The lesser of two evils..... I guess. Personally, I try to imagine ALL scenarios when it comes to "what" these future events will entail completely. So, I try to be prepared for a wide variety of scenarios. After all the 'griping, planning and preparing' my children have seen me do throughout the years, I was thrilled when my son (who once thought I was a complete lunatic for hoarding so much food and supplies, and toilet paper, etc) lol he came in toting a gas mask and talking about preparing for events that may come... or as he boldly proclaims, "when the **** goes down". I got a sense of relief knowing he will be one of 'us' survivors. =)

Amoeba
Amoeba
lcp, You said, "By that time I will be clear minded, and hopefully able to help others work through it. I've always been at my most efficient in an urgency or emergency and won't fall apart until after the dust settles with unforeseen events. With foreseen ones, I do the falling apart thing beforehand." I am the exact same... I'm always the strong one in an emergency while everyone else falls apart. But when I know about an event before it happens, I also do my falling apart beforehand so I am prepared to be the strong one when an event takes place.

OP Offline
Let me first say, that it's really nice knowing that several of you are planning...by using your head and not recklessly purchasing items that have or will have little survalue. It's also nice to know that 'mothers' are getting more involved nowadays. Ten years ago...during my training classes and seminars...it was the 'mothers' who were the most stubborn and resistant individuals for me to get through to. In regards to my 2-week recommendation for food, water and other supplies...I'm directing to those who are beginning or who are at poverty level. lcp, To answer your question...my vision takes place during the Obama Administration's watch.

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Thank you so much for the additional information, and all further details as we work through this.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
OP Offline
[quote=lcp012586] Please forgive my directness. Your visions are much clearer than the meager information in my dreams. Do you have any impressions of how quickly things will get "bad" within the larger cities after the triggering event, and how long before it spreads to outlying areas? For some, your response may cause panic. I certainly don't want that, but we live in an outlying area. Having a general idea of how quickly civil unrest may spread helps my preparations. With several major waterways between our home and the nearest large city, I'm hoping that may bide us some time, but I may need to alter my plans to exclude this assumption. If I'm asking this question too soon, please accept my apologies. I understand you can't address my specific area. But even general impressions/information are of value and should be considered. My dreams were so vague and frustrating, and the reason I continue to ask for, and most graciously appreciate, any tidbit with a little more detail from everyone. [/quote] Civil unrest in the larger cities will cause large populations of people to migrate into rural areas. Both good and bad people will flee the urban areas...before the ensuing mass quarantine. Shannon's dream talking about people being fed people...is in relation to what will happen at the inner city confinement centers.

OP Offline
lcp, Sorry, forgot to give you a time line in relation to inner city civil unrest. Large populations of people will migrate into rural ares...within hours! Most of these people will have little or no supplies. Their plan is to make it out of the city into the countryside...THEN...for most of them...their survival mode will kick in causing them to do whatever it takes to get food and supplies...even kill if need be! For this reason, you will want to separate part of your supplies into the 'forgetaboutit' pile. This separate pile of supplies is for 'emergency loss'. What I mean is...if your house/area is raided by those migrating from the city...then it's best to act like you are giving up all of your supplies...than to tell them you don't have anything. Chances are good if you give them 'something' they'll go away. This is an example of "using your head".

A
A
Thanks for the updating insurance post. It's really interesting post. <a href=BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Last edited by angelika2010; 08/21/10 05:39 AM.
Tiger
Tiger
Hi angelika2010, welcome to the BellaOnline Forum and I am glad to see you have started to post.

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Portioning my supplies is something I had already considered and why I keep a minimum in view in my open cabinets. I'll be working on reorganizing the garage this week. Grouping evacuation "quick grab" items in a convenient area. One of the "survival" shows advised making your house look like it had already been looted. I have plans for that based on news footage of looted areas for realism. It needs to be done late at night with no one around.

Thank you for responding so quickly. Although the information is not pleasant, I'm glad to take with me to the Tribal Grounds on Sunday. I'll be able to work through it there and get some much needed energy from that sacred ground.

In another thread you mentioned trying to work with law enforcement, and how many of them disregard information from unconventional sources as being from crack pots. I have broached the subject with local LEO's twice and both times got the "crack pot" treatment. However, I'm considering trying again with the new sheriff. Being close to the coast, hurricane evacuation is a major part of disaster planning. But we are also mostly rural with only 3 main traffic routes. Unfortunately, one is a major interstate, but there are less than 10 exits in the county. Security for our county is doable with interdepartment cooperation and quick response.

Living within a block of the intersection of 2 of these routes and within 2 miles of the interstate, this is a priority for me. If I can find a way to get through to local law enforcement, I'll share my method in the hopes it may help someone else.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
After my refreshing time at the Tribal Grounds Sunday, I felt strong enough to re-read all our posts here.

Shannon, you mentioned dream(s) of cultural changes about death and dying. I hope you are able to share those when you can.

With each preparation and plan adjustment I'm a little hopeful we'll be able to stay in our home through at least part of this. But I'm still preparing to evacuate to a more rural area. Driving to the Tribal Grounds, I commented how nice it would be to have a bit of land closer and maybe a small cabin. My husband responded with a smile, I think that seed might have hit some dirt.

After a year of contemplation, communication and gathering information from here and there, a plausible scenario has been forming in me. When I was in the woods it seem to "fill out" and get a little clearer. Although perhaps skewed by my general optimism, it "feels" right, and does fit the info. But I have been wrong with a plausible scenario, and we spent 13 hours in traffic to avoid a hurricane that didn't hit anywhere close.

PLEASE feel free to comment, add to, adjust, disagree. Any and all are both welcomed and appreciated. And please accept my apologies for such a long winded post.

The sense of urgency in my dreams last August was so strong, I'm stuck on time frames. This is frustrating as information has been coming for years for some of us. What if we are receiving info about a future period of time, i.e. a 20 to 50 year period, which includes several major events? The lead-in events could be smaller in scope, affecting specific regions more than rural areas at first, with a larger event to follow which brings permanent changes, on a more wide-spread, global scale.

Elleise has shared she doesn't feel her parents will experience the larger, wide-spread event, with perhaps an 18 to 25 year window. (Elleise, I pray your parents to be healthy and with us for many years!) Yet Jade's visions vividly depict events within a much smaller window of 2 to 6 years. I've commented on the number and depth of undercurrents among our leaders and those in power in other threads. I have the sense those undercurrents persist and produce waves of events, regional/nationwide and then global. I'm not a conspiracy theorist, and the waves could be manipulated or unintended results.

With economic problems, resulting in more being dependant upon government subsidies, could this be the first wave?

I'm a history buff, like my Father, and grew up with current events a part of our lives. I didn't have to read the entire newspaper, but did have to watch Walter Cronkite every night. For me, the current administration has been the most dividing, in word and deed, of any since my childhood. The closest comparison is the Vietnam War. But that division was among only 2 groups, those who supported the government/war/military and those who opposed.

Our current divisive issues encompass all groups, wealthy and poor, races and religions, conservatives and liberals, citizens and aliens. This widespread division is stimulated and inflated on a daily basis by the media, politcal rhetoric and actions. Has there been a time in our Country's history when the populace was so completely divided on so many issues? Granted, mid-term elections are weeks away and in election years things get messy.

But this negativity has been brewing for a while. It feels like these divisive issues were identified and actually fostered, destined to come to a boil. When the boiling point is reached, and we remain divided, this will be a dangerous time. The undercurrent will unleash its wave. Is this the next one? Based on Jade's visions, it is plausible that harm to a leader could bring all these pots to a boil instantly.

Others have posted the sense this has been building for a while. As Elleise shared, it could perhaps be delayed, if enough of us join and stand up against the power-mongers and those brainwashed with talking points from either side of an issue. So many people I know have completely relinquished their logic, free thought, and responsibility to be informed citizens, and simply do as they are told, how to vote, what to say, etc. It's heartbreaking to realize they, along with those who demand entitlements based on whatever perceived right, will suffer greatly.

There is something positive if my "wave" scenario is accurate. After each wave, there will be a lull, in which to regroup. For this, both short term and long term preparations are in order. Which brings me right back to time frames. UGH. If the next wave is as Jade had shared, how big is that wave, and how much time before we get to the lull?

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
The more this is written about, the more the final picture is coming to light.

Yes, I do feel there is a hit or hub in the next 2-6 years, but it isn't the biggy. I get 4 actually and it has to do with taxes, maybe 3 or 4 and only gets worse. The common do-wellers, the ones that are outspoken and actually driving the social welfare, they feel excited about standing for something now, but they haven't actually thought it through in how exactly those social benefits end up hitting their pockets. Like wanting to fit into your skinny jeans alone and not wanting to deal with exactly what it costs in getting there.

The cabin you mentioned hit me with a big smile. It's perfect! If you find one, be sure there's a sun hole on not just deep into the woods. Look for a well or water source to but I know you especially know that already.

Oh, and the lull you spoke about, that's there in a big way and it's bitter sweet. People are actually told someon somewhere fixed something and they relax, only for the cycle to come back around with a bigger bite. They don't see, politicians really do not care about what they're going through, they only want to figure out what to say in order to get their confidence in a vote that keeps them in the lifestyle they're used to living.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Jade posted about the "Weeding out" process in previous posts. I think this fits into my "Wave" scenario, with each wave unfortunately "weeding out" more of the population. It also reminds me of a documentary about a group of discreet leaders, some of whom have publicly stated the need for major population reduction. Their meetings are top secret, but have been attended by leaders from our country.

I'm hoping the 1st major wave will be the wake up call to those who are acting like Zombies right now. I'm repeating myself, but the tension and heaviness is so pervasive, many are feeling it, they just don't know what it is. This may be in some way contributing to Zombie behavior. People are so worried and stressed, they cling blindly to an issue, or a leader, eyes tightly closed to logic and thought.

This may also be why more Mothers are getting involved and preparing. They feel it, worry about their children, and must do something to prepare.

It would be nice if we could start a separate post for preparation tips, but I'm not certain if this forum would be the appropriate place.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
OP Offline
[font:Comic Sans MS]Here is a link...minus the [b]www.[/b] in front of it. [b]ar15.com/forums/board.html?b=10[/b] This link should go to an SURVIVAL FORUM...of a sub forum called OUTDOOR FORUM at ar15.com. There are four (4) survival areas of interest. You will find an infinity of information in regards to this matter...and then some! I recommend reading/viewing the information...however, I HIGHLY discourage partaking in adding comments or feedback to this site!!![/font]

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I'll post something, then if there's a more appropriate link maybe we can bridge them.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
F
Koala
Koala
F
I dreamt last night the only means of transpertation i had was my bike, it had one of those sidecar things, i loaded it up with my family and a few clothes and we road off. After riding all night we came to a motel and checked in, to the side half under the bed were a few old pair of pants from other people. I thought well thats strange, we looked in the pockets and there was some really old money in it, we dropped the pants and started getting our stuff together to leave, we thought there is some kind of serial murder here, just as we were about to leave i woke up.

Flower
F
Koala
Koala
F
We didn�t see one single person the whole time. Except the man where we checked in, but something was abnormal about him, i don�t know what though.
I had a very strong feeling that everyone was murdered. In the dream and in real life.

Flower
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
O.k., finally! I found this darned post. I also posted the stock drop in the "What Do you See For our Economy/Environment"

While I worked at the Stock Market, the Broker I was working with started to see odd things lining up when i would talk to him and events that would follow. One afternoon he came into my office and said, "Do you think we'll see another stock market crash?" Without hesitating I said, "Yes" and kept on working. It was one of those things where you're doing something repetitious like adding a kuzillion numbers and you space out. AFter I answered I kind of snapped out of it and stopped typing. I heard himbut a different part of my brain answered him. I kind of slumped over my desk and then my thinking brain started thinking about it and I wondered why I said what I did.

Anyway. I just signed on to the computer. Didn't go looking for this and here it was. Please don't disregard this and if you have a lot of busy people around you rolling their eyes at these types of headlines, don't listen to them either. Search for yourself.

It doesn't matter that the Hindenburg Omen isn't always accurate. We followed it at the brokerage firm and it had an effect even if it wasn't the END ALL BE All crash. And I'll tell you something else. When we did see the effects, we kept it to ourselves. We didn't advertise it to warn the little people. It was one of the reasons I left. They didn't want to create mass hysteria. We answered to a higher organization. I'm telling you here. Listen to this headline and just be prepared.

The Hindenburg OMEN

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 08/26/10 06:55 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Never had enough to risk in the stock market, probably a good thing. As with everything, I believe in the cycles which also apply there. Back in 2007 I saw an interview with an analyst who had computerized all stock market data since the NYSE's origination. His goal was to search for long term trends and they strongly indicated a significant crash in 2008. I discussed it with my husband and we factored in the uncertainty of the presidential election that year. He moved his retirement to bonds and we managed to protect our meager savings.

Recently I have heard those, who understand all this better than I, talking of a Bond Bubble, like the housing bubble. If this Hindenberg Omen is scary enough for many to switch from stocks to bonds, that may only make the bubble larger, to burst sooner.

The little we do have saved up needs protecting, but how and where? Any suggestions, Anyone?

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
F
Koala
Koala
F
Dig a hole in the back yard, put it in a airtight container, it�s also protected from fire when it buried.

Flower
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
That would be a good idea if I had any faith our money would be worth anything when the "brown stuff" hits the fan. With society in shambles, our "currency" will be things of real, not symbolic value. Water, Food, Fuel, Tools, Ammo, Medicines, these will be bartered and stolen.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
F
Koala
Koala
F
You could dig a small underground shelter-bunker too for this stuff. I have already been working on this idea.

Flower
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Actually beginning to work on something similar. Planted a "seed" with my husband last weekend for a bit of land with a cabin close to the Tribal Grounds, way off the beaten path.

With all the economic forecasts getting progressively gloomier with talk of a Bond bubble, another major stock market crash, and the Hindenberg Omen Elleise mentioned. I'm beginning to think the safest investment for the future might just be that little cabin in the woods, outfitted with all we'd need to be self-sustaining. We wouldn't be that far from home and very close to my best network, which includes healers and those more experienced living off the land.

I'm beginning to think we should take the tax blow and liquidate this year before tax rates increase. Elleise has been posting on this for over a year, and I think all of us agree dramatic tax increases are inevitable.

We can't build anything underground, the water table is too high. However, a well and septic system provides a big pile of dirt to cover a small structure. It's basically an above ground root cellar, good for food storage and storm shelter.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Parakeet
Parakeet
Shannon, thank you so much for sharing. I know the emotional toll to revisit these types of dreams. Did you have any feelings about whether this was something to come in the future?

Other than your description of those pushing the wheelbarrow being of Middle Eastern descent, your dreams reminded me of the Holocaust. My daughter had nightmares growing up and in high school soaked up anything related to WWII. Her interest was unnerving to me, as I can't watch/read anything related to the Civil War. I am born and bred Southern, and have never seen "Gone with the Wind," which amazes most people.

My daughter's dreams were similar to yours and once she began to learn about WWII, they subsided. About this time I watched an interview with a young woman who did sculptures based on the Holocaust. She stated she was the reincarnation of someone who died during that time. It got me wondering about my daughter, and my uncharacteristic aversion to the Civil War.

When I have a non-lucid dream, I awake with a sense of a time frame, so general and totally frustrating. The only thing I am certain of is that IT's coming. Did you have any similar sensations with these dreams?

I'm sorry it took me so long to get back with you, lcp...my computer caught a fatal virus and is in the process of being revamped. I'm on my hubby's computer and it took me a while to retrieve my password...I'm glad to be back!

Your question is interesting...the dreams had no feeling of time other than the clothing and surroundings were current, and that it was real. With each one, I woke up with the deepest gratitude that I was alive....it didn't happen to *me*. It was as if I were experiencing these terrors behind someone else's eyes.

I feel that Jade can probably explain better how these dreams fit into events to come...

My deepest fear from a past life is insane asylums. I feel I had been placed in one unjustly and used to feel horribly ill when I would watch movies like Fanny Farmer and Suddenly Last Summer. Oh, and mafia stuff -- used to hit a very deep fearful spot in me! I don't get the sense that I was made, but some kind of pawn who was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Funny, now that you mention it, I've never had dreams of these things...wow, I'm really glad I didn't!

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Welcome back Shannon! Hope your computer gets well real soon. Reading your post, it suddenly hit me, I've never remembered a dream set in the Civil War, or any war actually. My aversion, the ill feeling you share, is triggered by photos, movies, books, TV shows. It's a bit problematic as many in my family are Civil War buffs. Thank goodness my husband isn't.

I say "never remembered" for a reason. My precognitive dreams didn't actually stop in May 2000. To be more accurate, they were somehow censored. On occasion I would awake with a start, knowing I had one of "those" dreams. As soon as I realized it, my memory went completely black and blank. It left me with a really weird feeling that lasted several days. Not one detail or impression got through. After fighting with it for a while, I got complacent. After Sept 11th, I was deeply thankful.

Thanks for the additional information on your dreams.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Parakeet
Parakeet
After my refreshing time at the Tribal Grounds Sunday, I felt strong enough to re-read all our posts here.

Shannon, you mentioned dream(s) of cultural changes about death and dying. I hope you are able to share those when you can.

lcp, I'm so glad you were able to regroup in such a lovely way!

Yes, when I was 19 or 20 I had two dreams of self-chosen death. Very different from suicide, these were culturally accepted methods of choosing to leave your body and move on. As I learn more and more about out government and the use of eugenics/population control, I'm now seeing how this fits into a fresh look at life and death without the oxymoron of laws about saving every life that is ever conceived, while simultaneously poisoning the lower class into extinction. I now feel that ending one's life based on choice is going to be a part of the NWO.

My first dream was of my mother, who I believe symbolizes life/origins/wisdom. It had been established that she had chosen her method of leaving, which for her involved, for lack of a better description, a "hit man." It was in an old, cleaned out attic, where she sat in a chair in the center of the floor, while the light filtered through a window on the side. She had called upon me to be her witness, as she had important final words to say to me. I approached her, old wooden floor creaking under my step, and the man holding a gun who stood respectfully behind her. I was uncomfortable being the only one called to be there during her final moments, and sad that she was leaving. But I was not devistated or in shock in any way. She said her words, which I don't recall, then motioned for the man to take her life. Before he did so, I woke up. I woke up with the sense of strange normality and calm, and that this would someday be a part of our culture.

In the next one, it was my turn to go. I had chosen to simply exit my body, after having a lovely party with close friends and family. It was to be a summertime picnic at dusk, my favorite time of day. There were round white lanterns hanging in a full and leafy tree and white table cloths over picnic tables and delicious food and drinks. Sweet music and a joyous atmosphere. It felt as if I had moved ahead in time...that I was in a distant future setting, but I was my current age and self. Various attendants began filtering in...I can remember my sister and a few others, but mostly the direct contact with my grandmother. I had never felt so loved and peaceful. We smiled at each other...and then, suddenly my soul began to shift, to enlarge beyond my flesh, and I had the sense of expanding and lifting out through the top of my head. "No!" I thought, "NO, it's not time...it's too soon! It's not supposed to happen til after the party!" But the separation had begun and I had no choice but to allow it to be...so I lifted up and out of my sphere. Then I woke up. This is how I would love to go! In the past two years I have been wanting to take a course in how to leave your body. I don't know if such a course exists, but I can imagine some such shamanic teaching...

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I feel we will have an end of life proposition as well. It will be an infirmary. I see something along the age of 53 as the initiation phase, if there isn't anything wrong with you. But the age 53 seems to be the cut off for something, like you can just go if you wish to.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Parakeet
Parakeet
How interesting...53. Do you also get the sense that this new cultural understanding has the dark underbelly of pharms? I feel that we are working toward a society of citizens who lack the capacity to experience a full spectrum of emotions due to being ritualistically drugged -- though we will be able to feel more in the area of happiness. If you can't feel deep sadness or anger, you won't fight the system...you won't get PTSD from watching loved ones drop like flies...you will follow directions without questioning. You don't have a concept of freedom, and thus wouldn't fight for it. Drones...it's like we all become drones.

Parakeet
Parakeet
Originally Posted By: SoulSeeker
Shannon,

Thank you for sharing your dreams. You have a unique writing style, although gory is not my 'thing', I did enjoy the vivid description and details.

You said, "That in the future, we will be trained as a normal cultural thing, to die when we are ready, rather than feeling the need to hang on to life like we do now. We see death as a natural, normal and acceptable part of life--a transition rather than a tragedy. I will post these dreams in detail soon."

I have watched many family members and friends pass from life to 'beyond life'. In amazement I watched as each one clung to their life like there was nothing beyond.

I'm different. I'm already as you described, accepting of the transition. Death does not scare me, I welcome the thought of it sometimes (I'm not suicidal but I do anticipate the next realm of existence).

When I was young, I was petrified by the thought of dying. But as I age, given all my life experiences with the realm beyond the veil and my human experiences, I now find myself seeking peace and rest from the anguish of this life.

I'm only 43 so I hope I have many years ahead of me but if I found out tomorrow that I had 2 weeks or even 2 days left, I would embrace it just as I've embraced everything in this life with peace and joy in my heart.
Hi Soul Seeker,

Yes, I feel the same way...we are temporary beings here...and I must say that does delight me! When I hear about people who want to freeze their bodies so that they won't ever die, it's almost like they are crazed or something. I feel like, "You mean you like it here?" It seems so bizarre to me that some people want to live forever.

But, as I wrote in another post, I'm feeling that this new form of perceiving death may not be so simple. I'm feeling that mass "happiness" drugging induces a lack of emotions that we consider to be negative, like sadness and anger. If we are unable to feel these emotions, we won't fear death, we will simply accept it, and all of the other things that our government wants us to accept.

I'm pleased that you enjoy my writing style. It's funny that you mentioned life beyond the veil...my novel is just about that!

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Actually, what I get is that the generation "53" they just go, willingly and knowingly. Some but very few have an emotional reaction to this. It's sad to me, but from there it seems to get more scientific, possibly with the farms or clones??? Maybe? This stuff is huge down the line of 100's of years if not millenniums?

When I use my thinking brain, 53 just seems so odd, like an odd number. Why not round? So what I think that is is that the 3rd year of the 50 they start preparing to exit - say their good byes if they so choose. I also see a time of glass house or some type of rock hard plex. It changes colors according to the sun's position. It's completely solar or uses solar and converts it to a different type of energy and then uranium slides in there. I don't know what that is

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 08/30/10 06:59 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Caulbearer11, I hope you're still with us! Do you have any other details you can share? I'd greatly appreciate your input on my "Wave" theory.

Elleise used the word "restless" in another thread and it reminded me of talking with a friend the other day. Both she and her husband are trustworthy friends. I called her specifically to share this forum, and asked if she was feeling anything unusual. She said she felt a general heaviness and relestlessness, couldn't put her finger on the cause. The conversation immediately went to our children and how spread out they are.

This confirmed something I had previously included in a post here. This "thing" is so heavy and pervasive, anyone paying the least attention is feeling something. Caubearer11, you mentioned that Mothers had been unresponsive to your message in the past. I'm beginning to think, once informed, we Mothers will be a huge part of the preparations and restorations.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I think it was mumzy who said she had a strong feeling about meditation and children but couldn't put a finger on as to why.

With regards to mothers, now, I'm beginning to bridge the two. I believe a sensitive group of children are entering - thus part of the equation. The parents may be distracted due to the economy, stresses at home, etc.

I feel quieting children's spaces and living areas to compliment the personality is important. I feel it is this centeredness and meditation, to an extent...it can be accomplished without hours of mediations, just a place of peace again, centeredness will do, but they need this to aid them in sorting out the truth and following their own instincts.

They won't always be children, but the pave-makers they were sent here to be.

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 09/04/10 04:05 AM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
I think it was mumzy who said she had a strong feeling about meditation and children but couldn't put a finger on as to why.

With regards to mothers, now, I'm beginning to bridge the two. I believe a sensitive group of children are entering - thus part of the equation. The parents may be distracted due to the economy, stresses at home, etc.

I feel quieting children's spaces and living areas to compliment the personality is important. I feel it is this centeredness and meditation, to an extent...it can be accomplished without hours of mediations, just a place of peace again, centeredness will do, but they need this to aid them in sorting out the truth and following their own instincts.

They won't always be children, but the pave-makers they were sent here to be.

Elleise, I think this would make an excellent article for you to write. "They won't always be children, but the pave-makers they were sent here to be."

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Thanks, for the idea. I'll do that. I've been having a hard time lately finding topics. I know they're there, I just have to pull them out smile

This one is one I have a lot of experience, especially when I spent a great deal of time with my own daughter. She just knew things.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Now there you have another idea for a great article: Are clairvoyant gifts inherited?

Phyllis Doyle Burns
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I'm on it smile Thank you so much.

I believe those with strong gifts are, actually born into groups in spirit, but geneologically, I feel as well that's all a part of it too.

My mother had "it" but didn't speak about it, but recognized it in me. She asked me to do a few things with my hand when I was younger. I could make the side of my hand recoil.

She was a nurse and told me I had something that most people have evolved out of.

Either way, even if she wouldn't talk about it then, she looks at me now, with that look...like she's proud that I'm going forward with it. I believe we'll be using this greatly in the not so distant future, adults and children.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Amoeba
Amoeba
Maybe my grandmother had it. On my mom's side. I don't think my mother has it. If, it's true, then I must get from someone close to me??

I'm trying to mend from surgery and all I want to do is live. Tired of hospital stays. I thought it was behind me.

I never knew the joy of having a kids or going to prom. I never have been married. I was always the good girl. Missed out on a lot of fun. Which is hurting me now. I feel like I'm cursed. I keep on thinking I'm rising above. I just want to be healthy and happy. I'm grateful for second chance at life. I so many obstacles to overcome it's getting harder.

So this is my pitty day for i'm not feeling good yet. I need a doctor to explain something that he did in surgery. I get stalkers and I dress fully cover. i'm very shy.

I still want my career. I've done modeling and I sweet. I just don't understand why everyone else has someone fall in love with them. Maybe people first fall for my outside. I have a lot of questions in my life. I just needed to air out here. I guess it for me to let loose of it.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
By ALL MEANS, VENT!!

I can't think of a better place and you know, I'll bet there's a lot more people that can relate.

I did a 1/2 hr. healing about 3:58 - 4:37. I hit everything I could sense and use to do them on myself when I had my lymphosite thingy.

I was always the "good girl" too and you know, I feel some of the same frustration. In fact, recently, I'm like, what's the point. Other people take short cuts or take what's not really so much theirs, they just don't think aobut it and they make leaps and bounds ahead of what a curtsy or generosity would do.

Self-ish vs. self-less. I kind of think self-less does stuff to your body, like takes a toll on it. Somewhere you have to find that sacred place, that place of deserving, not entitlement, but just honest to goodness, this is what you are, this is your heart and the world is wide open for you to recieve it.

You my friend are the bravest of the brave and don't ever discount that. If it wasn't true, I wouldn't pull punches with it.

The thing aobut hospitals too??? There is so much weakness, illness and loss that I feel just the place alone can take its toll, so I'm wondering if a nice cd, ipod with inspirational music would help to produce a barrier from those energies.

If you do have questions, I'll bet there are people here that are connected enough to help in sorting them out smile ((hugs))

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 09/06/10 07:57 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Elleise has posted additional information on our companion thread "Visions and Preparations for the Future" in reference to time periods.

Please accept my apologies for referring you to another thread. I haven't figured out how to "quote" between the two.

This topic has had so many views, I wonder if others have information from "unconventional" sources not yet shared. It's weird how this thing works. A statement or simple question asked can lead someone else to another piece of this huge puzzle. Please don't hesitate to share or ask.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
If you click the "quote button" instead of reply it will give you a reply screen but an ability to quote the section between the two brackets that you want to refer to.

I'm really slow with this stuff too, but if there is somethng you want me to post seperately, I will do it.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Amoeba
Amoeba
Shannon, The Veil: A veil is what I immediately think of when I visualize the transition from life to the fullness of spirit beyond this realm. It's a thin lining; it's dark and difficult to see through but with a little concentrated effort, it becomes 'second nature' to visualize what is to come... As far as the "happy drugging", hasn't that already begun? More and more, I meet people who are in a state of drug induced euphoria because they cannot handle reality. The government is paying $Millions$ (or) $Billions$ annually to keep people 'anti-depressed' and 'pain-free'. Doctors scoff at me when I refuse their medication. They tell me, "OH, I would give my own child this medicine." I think and sometimes say, "I'm so sorry you have such little regard for your loved ones..." Today, my daughter and I were walking past a Nuclear Fall-out Shelter in our town (We have a nuclear plant several miles to the north). As we approached, I immediately had clear visions of an "emergency corralling" of unsuspecting fear-driven innocent people. How easy it would be to lead the sheep to slaughter when one fears for their life.

Amoeba
Amoeba
Eleise, I believe as you have said, "A sensitive group of children are entering....". I believe this not only because I think it's in his genes (my grandmother had it, my dad had it, I have it, my daughter has it and now, my grandson has it) but because I see it in him. His energy is stronger than I've ever seen in a baby. His ability to focus for long periods of time is absolutely amazing. Although he is just shy of 9 months old, the look in his eyes tells me there is a complex thought process going on, he is highly intelligent, learns at a phenomenal speed and is highly aware of EVERYTHING going on around him including emotions that are not readily apparent and even movement taking place behind walls or doors. When people who just meet him say things such as, "There is something very special about that baby, I cannot put my finger on it, I can just see it..." or they comment, as a friend of mine told my daughter the other day with a very prophetic undertone, she said, "That boy is going to go places, places that you cannot even imagine, mom, he has a depth in him that even you cannot yet understand, but some day you will." I actually got goose-bumps because I knew she was verbalizing what I had yet to fully comprehend but it resonated with me as soon as she said it. Although I had NO encouragement as a child to help fine-tune my gifts, it was strictly discouragement, I did encourage my daughter and helped her fully develop her gifts and she has already decided not to hold the baby back - no matter what.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
You know,

I have to agree, there are special, extraordinary children being born. They are exceptionally smart and have heightened awareness.

There's a reason, I hadn't thought about this until recently, but when it runs in families, I believe these are cluster Souls.

Other Souls who may not have been quite as stationary, maybe they were drifters or had gypsy type past lives, they almost volunteer to be the someone that had to come first and not only come first but understand that their standing strongly or adamantly about abilities, would pave the way, break down some barriers for others so that they may do their work.

With children, boy do they have it right away, but it may not always be sensing things that are pleasant. So, it is such a blessing to have someone within the family to direct children with their sensitivities, cultivate them.

I find that hyper-active kids especially seem to have a brain that supercedes their body. If you can get their attention, that entry point, you can really find what makes that particular child tick. I have found, especially with kids labeled as ADD, they are simply the ones that pick up on and notice everything within their vacinity. Nothing gets past these kids. They know a lie coming a mile away!

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 09/23/10 06:16 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Soulseeker, I am so thankful your Grandson has family to help with his abilities as he grows into them. There's been several who say our world is "shifting" and thankfully, one of the "shifts" seems to be in society's attitude towards those with abilities and talents. Less stigma associated compared to when I was growing up.

Your and Elleise's posts struck a strong chord with me this morning. I realized how many children in my family and circle of friends are what my Grandparents would call "old souls." The accumlated knowledge, experience, and comprehension clearly shows in their eyes. Words/phrases and behaviour is strikingly beyond their years.

"Someone has to come first and not only come first but endure it long enough to stand strongly and lead."

I completely agree. For societal attitudes to shift, there has to be precedence, a multitude of good examples. Those who came first and endured are the examples, and have prepared for greater acceptance of those who follow.

Back in the early 80's with the rise of all things "New Age," I briefly subscribed to a channeling newsletter. One article stuck with me. It stated that many in my generation were those from Atlantis who had chosen this time to return, to reincarnate. Not certain why that little tidbit has stayed in my brain for 20+ years. But it does make me wonder from what time and place all these little "old souls" may be coming from, if we do have the choice of when to return.

I do believe in reincarnation, and that souls tend to "cluster." I strongly feel I have "been around the block" a few times with several in my life now. Even though so many have endured so much through the ages, perhaps our generation is the one to now lead.

In general, we are more open minded and accepting of abilities and talents, which can, in small part and in some aspects, be explained scientifically. Our minds are much less constricted by social/religious dogma, and have unprecedented access to information and communication. Perhaps we are now blessed with the next generation of "old souls" as we are in the position to nurture them properly, so all may benefit from their talents.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Since early in the last century, there has been an influx of "old souls" imbued with wisdom and knowledge needed for the upcoming changes. They come together in groups and find their way to each other in order to work together and bring their energies/wisdom into common goals - mostly to help/train others.

Last edited by Phyllis, Native American; 09/23/10 11:48 AM.

Phyllis Doyle Burns
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
I posted about the popularity of "Survival" shows, but I've also recently noticed news commentary on the possibilites we've been discussing here.

There are many fractions among the citizenry, and the words of our leaders seem to be promoting these fractions. I'm frequently yelling at the TV "Why would you say something like that? Don't you know how divisive it is?" It's getting worse, but even with the pending election, I am forced to question are they doing this on purpose? This includes the "Blame Game," which is rampant among not only politicians, but even neighbors.

The Political Pot is being stirred vigorously. This increases the heat and intensifies the boil. The accumulated energy and frustration can be unleased with one slight trigger. Please keep informed and pay attention.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I'm not completely dim-witted about gov. I can follow certain, small issues. Feelings, though, are more complex and detailed.

The party in office now, for lack of better words, is desperate. Their policies are failing and what their actions have done - well, the people are catching on. In my stomach it feels like they are falling, they know they are falling and now it's time for distraction.

Thus, what you are hearing about "pot stirring"

I've used this scenario before, but think of it like you would when you catch someone lieing or cheating. On the defense, they turn the table around to try and make you feel badly or deficient in some manner.

If they can position the "guilt" or emotional marionette strings just right, it puts the people, individual, not in the "driver's" seat, but the passenger.

Regardless of party where we use to have a separation of values and belief system, you're just going to hear for the most part what they feel they need to tell you or feel the need to tell you to get a vote - right now it's all about money.

I dont see a big difference between Dems or Repubs. However I do see a different party coming to the surface. Some people see it as the T-party, some independant, I don't have a clear picture on that, but I do feel strongly they aren't going away anytime in the near future.

I'm not certain they are strong enough to pull off this transition though.

I expect an increase in voter fraud - hands down. We've seen its head rear and something about ACORN...they aren't gone. Infact they feel like a splattering of a virus. So one water balloon falls, breaks open and becomes a million other things instead.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Amoeba
Amoeba
Eleise, Thank you for that response... I have been enlightened by your post. Especially the part about cluster Souls. I've always wondered about the connection in the family blood line. I believe my grandmother was the stationary one, she was grounded more than anyone I know. She taught me many things about spirituality, opened my understanding and was the only one who really encouraged me to 'look beyond' this realm. Yet, her son (my dad), vehemently denied the gifts and stood solely on his Christian belief claiming those gifts were not of God. Sorry it has taken so long to respond, I've been away for awhile.

Amoeba
Amoeba
lcp, I had to comment on the "word/phrases and behavior" part of your post first, yes, I see it daily in my grandson. He just turned 9 months old and he says some words as plain as day, "daddy, dog, angel, book". Just yesterday he was sitting in his highchair eating, I heard him singing, although it was simply "la, la, lala, laaaa la" He seemed to put it together quite nicely. When a song comes on the radio or cd player he will sometimes pick up different words and say them in unison with the singer. He will see someone's facial expression and pick it up and he begins imitating it. I'm truly amazed at his advanced level of development. He can imitate rhythm very well, when I pretend to be playing a drum and tap my fingers against something, when I listen he usually gets the exact same rhythm I originally tapped out by the second try. You said: "But it does make me wonder from what time and place all these little "old souls" may be coming from, if we do have the choice of when to return." - - EXCELLENT POINT you made there! - - Where are they all coming from? It would initially appear obvious that there may be a conscious/combined effort amongst them to be incarnated here at the same time. Or it may be that we are all shifting and moving into the next stage of human evolution. Another point I would like to make, when my grandson sees other babies, around his age/size, he will stare at them until they make eye contact with him, as if they are communicating telepathically with one another, their eyes lock onto one another. I simply observe the reactions, movements and length of time they will look at each other. It's truly amazing to witness this first-hand!

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Chidren especially have almost encapsulated, those natural intuitive instincts.

Having said that, some children more than others, seem to have an almost (what I call) "spock" quality about them.

They use mental above all. They don't really react to baby talk and can cosume great deals of knowlege early on as well as react favorably to classical music.

On the other hand, loud abnoxious colors and sounds, music, they react disfavorably.

These children can, and I've tried this, have positive responses to parents who hold an item in their mind before they speak it or ask a question.

As these kids grow up, from my experience, they have effective and concise answers to dillemas - kind of the shortest distance from point A - b without the distractions of C, D and E but all variable considered.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Amoeba
Amoeba
Eleise, I have noticed the way he has the ability to respond to a mental prompt before a verbal one is given. And you are right, he does respond negatively to negative and positive emotions, loud sounds, negative words, etc. He is highly advanced, that is for certain.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Well you know how fashions and fad are in and out in cycles, like the hippy fashions are back in, business out?

I feel with children, they come in cycles as well, be it out of genetics or spiritual need.

These intuitive children I believe are here to stabilize the future with their gifts basically. In a while people won't be able to tell fact from fiction and these children will trust their instincts and have children who will be albe to do the same smile

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Amoeba
Amoeba
I agree with you... the fine line between fact and fiction is already narrowing at an alarming rate. It's so easy to get caught up in the 'rat race', media 'mumbo-jumbo' and the cares of life that we forget who we are, where we are going and what we are supposed to be doing. I prefer my slow life any day of the week... every day of the week.

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
It would be good to find your way off of all drugs. Drugs will work to separate you from your hightest abilities. If economic and earth changes do come your way you will suffer greatly if you have not acompolished this change before hand. There are ways to get these hooks to the dark out of your body, to purify and strenghten it. You have bought into the agenda of a dark force that would have you a prisoner to them. You may need help to release yourself and that help can come from a skilled Naturopath.

I am a personal believer that we creat our reality...and what and how you experience your reality will be based upon your consciousness evolution... therefor if "bad" things happen what comes of it mentally, spiritually, physically, and emotionally will all depend on you. It can be your portal to death or a downward spiral with terror into the negative or your ascension to new levels of consciousness. Actually this choice lies before you everyday but you are unaware of it.

I am here as a call bearer... To sound the awakening of the heart and mind to soul intent and the necessity to create intent toward the heart. There are millions upon the planet now who are such call bearers, or light bearers. This has been always my puropose and intent and is awakening now in me more fully.

What did you come here for? What is your mission? Have you brought these intentions to the forfront of your mind?
what is your sacred dream? are you starting to live it?

Are you perpetuating fear and negativity or free reign of creatve freedom though awakening consciousness?

That things are going to change is certain. Life is always full of change. We grow ancy because we have been protected in this USA from many of the difficult things that many experience every day on this planet. Starvation, hunger, isolation, depression, murder, imprisonmnet is already here. Buy you do not suffer it. Why is that? Is it merely luck or did you on a soul level have something to do with your good "luck"?

We are entering into the time of more participation with alien beings. They will be a part of our future in ever increasing manefestion to people around the world. Indeed they have already been a signfificant part of our recent past and current present through the technology they have provided both willfully and unintentionally. That you sit before this computer is evidence of the leaps made in communications because of them.

In the mid 1960s my father told me that we would be sending letters over the telephone. For the life of her my mother could not understand why anyone would want to do such a thing.. That was well over 25 years before fax machines made it to your door step. The technology was in the works even then due to science we had gleaned from aliens and as early as '64 people in the communications business were talking about it, probably even much earlier for my father was not in the higher levels of his profession.

Many things will come upon us, both yet in technology and in the political and cultural realms. How these things work our in your life and our collective lives will be determined by the intent of humanity, the prevaling force of consciousness. Which side of the evolution will you be on? One based in fear or one based in further creative explorations worked through open heart and harmony that free man for more spiritual endeavors.

It is time to understand that you (being all peole) have a full and complete impact upon the world by every word you say and the acts you do every day.

There is a series of videos on youtube that explains exactly the consciouness required, and far better than I can at this time. I suggest that you watch them and listen carefully. The outline of the times is clearly explained. If you are holding dark, negative or fearful thought forms for the future it is a good place to start your realignment.

How To Evolve Though The Coming Changes

Arrow Durfee
Stomach Issues
Stomach Issues Forum

"and in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make" John Lennon

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
What wonderful information and great point about connecting with spirit and living your sacred dream!

I think in the beginning the world of Spirit comes naturally and is acceptable as children. As we get older, outside demands, society, financial issues, etc. can get distracting and in comes illnesses and disease, fatigue and little by little we begin feeling old.

Finding a way back can be as easy as finding a more simplistic way of life. Sometimes, too though, that simplistic way of living has its own way of finding a way back to us.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
We've kept this thread going for a little over a year. I've noticed here and there, people are beginning to talk of the things we've been discussing for quite a while.

You won't hear it on the big 3 network news broadcasts, but there are other outlets available to us. What many have shared within this post, I have heard almost verbatim from others, friends, family, and commentators.

I consider it to be validations. Many people are "getting ready," for what, they may not even realize. They "feel" something coming, and most importantly are doing something about it.

Thank you to all who have contributed here. Our dreams and visions are having an impact. To open up and share the things we are shown or experience takes courage. We are truly blessed to have so many courageous people in our midst.

Please keep sharing!

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
You know, my brain sometimes feels like rush hour traffic at times. I get feeings and dreams whether I'm looking for them or not. I just get them and write about them. Rarely do I go back or maybe it's more I don't have the energy to see if I'm right, but I've been noticing headlines popping up that have the key words associated with specific dreams and visions, most recently Earthquakes and the Rockies:
Seismic Fault Found Running Through the Rockies

I still have one having to do with the market. It's not a good one and the worries about food inflation are mounting in a way it's difficult to breath.

My mom has "The Stuff" too but we're not really close like some mothers and daughters, but this past year she has been reaching out. Ironically, at my lowest of low day, depressed and overwhelmed at home, future, govt., economy, food and money shortages, etc. A package came for me.

A week ago I said to my husband, I wonder if I lined a closet with tin foil if I couldn't turn that into a larger plant area.

Anyway, the package was huge and was sent Fed-ex. I opened it and it was an indoor garden, the size of a quarter room. So, basically an indoor green house with a roof, watering system and plant bulbs. I haven't shared what I feel coming w/my mom and the timing of this package is almost eerie. She sent boxes of dirt and a composter as well.

The way these things end up happening isn't...well, it's not in a way that people might want to discount...like the doom and glooms sayers, the end of the world, kind of thing. It's more a slow death or suffering where you don't really want to believe the bad stuff so you do little things that help to cut back but the extent of the damages is more profound. So, little things here and ther are good. It's a positive way to handle a not so fun thing. But, PREPARING, stocking, storing, learning how to do as much for and by yourself, like homeopathy for illnesses, growing herbs, freezing or canning vegetables, those are things people really need to get serious about.

It isn't the world comes to an end, but there will be things we havent seen here happen I want to say in 50 or so plus years and where many people have become desensitized, twittering, texting, etc. just out there, or are embarassed to ask for help, it's almost like people are so dazed by the things that end up materializing there's no energy to pretend anymore. People begin turning to eachother.

Food is the biggest thing I see coming and soon, the housing has already begun, people moving in with each other, losing their homes, etc.. Healthcare, you'll want if possible to be able to do it on you own in your own home if humanly possible before having to go through the system they're going to try to implement. It's a bit like going to an emergency room in NYC, you know that dread, waiting, hassle...those are the feelings I get when it comes to it.

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 11/18/10 03:30 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
As an example of how widespread this has become, Glen Beck is including something on food preservation on his show. I think it's tonight (5pm EDT)

Yes, the guy is a little dramatic, some would say nuts. He can certainly be a goof ball sometimes. However, he and his staff do the research, verify the sources, and encourage everyone to do the same, to not rely on what is stated, but look it up for themselves.

Inspiring others to educate themselves and prepare for what the future might bring - Is that crazy? Isn't that the same thing we've been trying to do in this and the companion post?

There are those who do not want us to learn factual history. Why? Are we not responsible and smart enough to make good decisions and take care of ourselves? American history provides numerous examples of how we have endured, helping each other, not relying on the government.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I think the reason for not wanting people to put it together quite yet is that there's a small window left where there is enough intelligent people that could actually make a difference.

Before long I feel this thing becomes put into place and the teens, tweens and college regimes and schools turn into almost a training ground to keep whatever system they put into place, stationed for a very long peiod of time.

That's why right now it's being pushed to consider yourself a racist or a hater for looking into controversial (politically controversial) statements for yourself, while the information is still out there. It hasn't been cleaned out yet.

You'll see people conditioned to either jump you emotionally, roll their eyes or shake their heads with peers and gov't official's positive reinforcement, rather than encouraged to take the information and wiegh it logically with research or asking calmly...really? Can you show me where you found this information? And see for themselves it isn't being made up.

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 11/20/10 09:06 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
You'll see people conditioned to either jump you emotionally, roll their eyes or shake their heads with peers and gov't official's positive reinforcement,

Elleise, you've commented about this for well over a year and I can personally vouch for it's accuracy. It's happened to me at least twice.

I have already posted about my friends going ballistic on me after I did their son's wedding in July. I merely mentioned the President's name and our conversation went downhill. When I did manage to get a reasonable question in, for which they did not have an answer, I was indirectly accused of being a racist. "They don't like him because he's black."

It also happened earlier in the year. I was at a thrift store with a friend and we ran into a neighbor who volunteers there. We were chatting and I merely mentioned something about my husband watching Bill O'Reilly. My neighbor (I don't know him very well) exploded! When he finally stopped yelling I said "apparently you don't watch the show," and we left quickly. He made quite a scene and scared one of the other volunteers.

You can't have a discussion with someone who only believes what others say and is not willing to find out the truth for themselves. Accepting "mushroom soil" as truth may be the easiest thing for some right now. However, as things get harder and that window gets smaller, and what is being implemented becomes more entrenched, it will be harder to swallow and more will realize what they have been fed and by whom.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
Originally Posted By: Arrow - Stomach Issues
In the mid 1960s my father told me that we would be sending letters over the telephone. That was well over 25 years before fax machines made it to your door step. The technology was in the works even then due to science we had gleaned from aliens and as early as '64 people in the communications business were talking about it,

It may have been 25 years before you saw a fax machine but the technology had been demonstrated more than 100 years earlier and photographs were faxed across the Atlantic in 1924.

Depending what you mean by letters, wasn't the electric telegraph and its telegrams a method of sending letters? Telegraphs in a primitive form were around at the beginning of the 1800s and used widely by the end of that century.

With the teleprinter you dialled a telephone number of someone who had a teleprinter and you typed your message on a keyboard and it was printed out the other end. I was using one in 1970 and they had been around a long time.

These inventions didn�t come ready made out of thin air, presented on a plate by �aliens�. They are the work of many clever people who over time built up bit by bit on the work of their predecessors to get where we are today.

Peter F May, Wine Editor
Wine Website
WineForum
My Book
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Hi Peter,

Love your site, btw!

Yes I can see that. Thre are some things I go back and forth with.

Technology, by the time we get it has been out there in some form to some degree, whether it's blue print, testing, initiating. I do believe though not every UFO can be accounted for, even if it's just 1%-10%. We're just too simple to be going it alone in this huge place.

I don't think I'll be around to find out actually, but I do feel that there are extraterestrials or other forms of procreating lifeforms we may not even know about nor have we discovered the scope of potential galaxies that are out there.

The lack of efficiency alone that overhauls this planet is evidence enough to me that there's higher intelligence out there. We can't even handle our own business.

This other thing though where the grandfather said someday you'll be able to send letters over the phone, even if it was already out there, it doesn't necessarily mean the grandfather had access to that information.

When I was working at the brokerage firm, I said to one of the brokers, they'll make moving pictures for your desk someday. One of the fellows laughed and said, they already have that on the computer.

I said, no, like a picture frame. You'll go on vacation, take a picture and where you can download those things now, sure, like a screen saver or something, but I see this thing will actually be a frame that sits on your desk and it may be a picture of your wife or someone holding a fish but if you put it on a different setting the pictures will come to life and move...like small video clips. He just walked away, shook his head and said, "I can't see it but who knows."

He was in his late 30's when he said that and did have access to tech information as the broker they would tell those guys first when a company came out with something so they could call their clients..maybe he didn't get the memo, lol I know i sure didn't smile

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Just finished reading another report from an investment strategist. This is the 3rd or 4th I've found in several weeks by investment researchers and economic historians. Each contained historical references, compared with current events. Most I knew of, but there was new information as well.

This one was a little more detailed explaining historical economic parallels. To read something like this really gets my heart rate up. The stack of validations is getting higher and now coming from VERY conventional, credible sources.

Today's reading was by Porter Stansberry, an investment strategist. And while it did include a "pitch" for his newsletter, one would think he's also been reading our posts here. We "see" things in our visions and dreams. Like many, I don't know how it could/will come about, what things need to happen to predicate what I see. Even though I pray to be wrong, I know in my heart what I have been shown will eventually come about. I have a record of accuracy I can neither avoid, refute or deny.

There are many learned people researching and sharing how things happening within our government and economy have happened before, here and around the world. If one believes in circles and cycles, repeating actions of the past, one can only expect the same historical results, unless something happens to alter the cycle. Many would say WWII altered the cycle, with war preparation production pulling the US out of depression.

Another point emphasized in these reports is the increased speed at which we are moving to complete this cycle. If we compare what happened between 1929 and 1941 (only 12 years) it's not hard to understand we are already at the end of a possible repeat of that 12 year cycle. There are just too many parallels with government actions and economic responses to ignore. The Wall Street Journal graphed the stock market comparing current activity with that in 1938. Thankfully it was in color, otherwise you could not distinguish between the two. The graph lines were that close.

Will we have an altering event? At what cost? Even without battles and death in our streets, we paid an unfathomable price in WWII and for the prosperity we experienced in its aftermath.

Another thing addressed in Stansberry's report was "Normalcy Bias." Basically this is maintaining the mindset "It will never happen, things will be normal." Those "ITs" can be dousies. The example used was levy failure after Hurricane Katrina, but a few others spring to my mind easily, Pearl Harbor, Sept 11th. Those who cling to "normalcy" and do not prepare in some way for contingencies do suffer when "normal" ceases.

So many of us have been shown what it looks like when normal ceases. There are economic experts who have talked of this possibility for several years. Now more have joined with them. The possibility has changed to the probability with shortened time estimates for when the "brown stuff" hits the fan.

The same information is coming from both economic researchers and those will abilities. That's an unlikely partnership I can't ignore. But then history has many examples of unlikely partnerships that did succeed. Can we join together and be the altering event? There will still be a price to pay, but if prepared we could cost-share more efficiently.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Yet another validation for the stack...
Each year the US military does preparedness training/scenarios for some type of combat or activity. Over the years this has included cold weather, jungle, and desert combat, natural disasters and epdemics. It's referred to as "Unified Quest." The scenario/preparedness training for 2011 is Civil Unrest and control in the aftermath of economic collapse.

This is not the first year for this "Quest," it was also done in the 1980's. However, something I do remember from when my Mother was active duty National Guard is how they switched from training jungle combat to desert combat well in advance of Desert Storm. I'm not the first to notice this correlation.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OG...I knew it/felt it!

I haven't posted this thing yet...I finally just spewed out to my husband in a rant. Afterwards...he just looked dazed. His eyes were shifting back and forth and he was speachless.

He said, "Have you posted this yet?" I said, no...I don't well, if anyon's watching I don't want to give them...(the bad side) amunition? I know they surf...

Anyway, I'm having a hard time with this, because I'm pretty much 98% accurate. Not a money base or for money...just so accurate it hurts.

I want palm trees, lol. smile

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Another Validation
Our PBS station aired Food, Inc. on their Point of View (POV) program last night. Filmed about 2 years ago, it is well worth watching. Afterwards, the producer explained how he initially wanted a film about where our food comes from. He ended up with much more, most very unsettling.

Word of Caution - this documentary contains footage of meat processing plants and industrial live stock facilities. I'm not vegetarian, but found myself considering it. If you are the least bit concerned for the safety/stability of our national food supply, you need to view this eye-opening documentary. If you don't have a strong stomach, reading the transcript might be preferable.

Only 25 years ago there were thousands of meat processors across the US. Now there are less than 20. The FDA was conducting at least 50,000 inspections. Now they do less than 10,000 annually. These 2 bits of info reveal how susceptible our meat industry is. It is also completely dependent upon fuel. Fuel to grow/harvest the feed (mostly corn), transport feed to stock yards, transport animals to processing plants, transport finished product to distributors, and then finally to the stores. The vast majority of our meat comes from less than 20 facilities and travels more than we do. An increase in fuel or feed price will be exponentially compounded in meat prices.

Fruits, vegetables, dairy products and processed foods. All of these are equally dependent upon fuel for harvest, production and distribution. They are all equally vunerable to fuel price increases. The ingredients for processed foods may have more miles on them than our meat.

Government subsidies. This portion of the program made me more queasy than the meat plant footage. The waste of our tax dollars and the unethical, if not corrupt, workings within the system.

Lack of diversity, this is scary. Walking into a grocery store, it appears we have all the diversity needed. However, 90% of everything there contains corn and/or soy by-products, including batteries and charcoal. Of all the edible, nourishing plants in the world, a mere handful are commercially grown for mass consumption. If we only shop at a chain grocery, our diets are limited and we support only a handful of multinational conglomerate corporations. The shelf at the store has a huge variety, but the dollars end up in only a few hands. These hands have the lawyers, lobbyists, and influence to keep it that way.

Seeds are the basis for ALL of our food. What has been happening in this industry for the past two decades is frightening and probably began the demise of the American Family Farm. Back in the 70's there were no patents on seeds. Most were developed by agricultural services. Farmers harvested both crops and seeds for the next planting. There were small seed cleaning businesses all over.

This all changed in the early 80's with Clarence Thomas' appointment to the Supreme Court. I'm not kidding. He had been a lawyer for an agri-conglomerate and wrote the Court's supporting opinion for allowing patents on seeds. Most nails required to seal the family farm's coffin were pounded in with the Supreme Court's approval, while lid of the genetically modified (GMO) plant box was opened.

Having a patent on a seed means you also own all future seeds from the plant grown with the first one. If a farmer plants patented seeds, it is illegal for him to save even one. He MUST buy more for the next crop. In our companion "Preparation" topic, Elleise mentioned non-hybrid, non-GMO plants being contaminated by the patented GMO ones. This has and is happening in agricultural areas. It is the means by which the patent holding agri-conglomerate is litigating farmers and seed cleaners out of business.

Farmer Joe plants "Patent Free" seeds in his field. These seeds can legally be harvested, cleaned and planted. Farmer Bill plants his nearby field with "Patented" seed. If ONE seed from Farmer Bill's field somehow finds it way into Farmer Joe's field, patent protection has been violated and the litigation party starts. The lawsuit will likely include Farmer Joe's friend who has cleaned his seeds for over 30 years.

The agri-conglomerate which owns most seed patents has "military style" investigative teams, unlimited funds, and time to voraciously pursue possible patent violations. Yes, the litigation begins with "possible" violations. Guilty until they prove themselves innocent, with no unlimited legal funds, the farmers and seed cleaners are forced into settlements. I wish I was making this up. It basically comes down to farmers either annually purchase and plant the patented seeds, or they can't plant anything.

Last edited by lcp012586; 01/07/11 03:39 PM.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
The Rest of the Coffin Nails
Congress reconciled and passed the Food Safety and Modernization Act. The President may have already signed it. This legislation massively expands and empowers the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The resulting regulations will not only affect every person in this country, but around the world, as it includes FDA offices in countries exporting food products to the US. Some might say this brings us closer to a global economy with global regulations.

Back on the family farm, inspection, regulation, compliance and recordkeeping requirements/expense may well provide the rest of the coffin nails for small agri-businesses. It's upsetting to realize the traditional American farmer who fed the world for decades may become a memory within my lifetime, actually, within a few years at the rate we're going.

Of course, this is all done in the name of "SAFETY," but could very well set us up for a triggering event, leading to what we have seen in our dreams and visions. It does not take long for hungry/thirsty humans to loose control. According to most prognosticators, without restocking, there's about 3 days worth of food in the stores.

While fields and groves may dot the landscape, processing centers are becoming fewer and farther apart. If one of these stops, for whatever reason, their product will quickly become limited and affect the national food supply. With less than 20 meat processors, if one shuts down for only a day, it will affect our supply. Almost every facet of food production in this country has been gradually sucked up and centralized in some way by a few multinational agricultural conglomerates.

Centralization may increase production and lower costs. However I have safety concerns with so few producing for so many. When an industry is centralized it becomes susceptible. Think of our national food supply like wagon trains departing St. Louis for the Wild West. If one spoke in one wheel breaks, that wagon isn't going anywhere and will impeded the whole group. There are many spokes in the wheels of our national food supply wagon trains. If one breaks, we will each be affected in some way, sooner than later.

There are many possible and plausible "Triggers." The more I learn of food production, the more it reminds me Elleise and others have been urging us to prepare for years. If this trigger gets pulled, the bullet will hit fast and hard.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Before I forget I want to post this and I'll come back and post the rest...

This administration, specifically has one thing - HUGE - feeling-wise that comes through.

Their reactions!

Everyone has a bad day. So be it. If you look to people who really do good in growing something for the positive, as a head of something, they realize what they are doing is bigger than they are.

This administration is down right defensive & angry...If it was anything else, would you spend your time or money in that type, or with that type of organization?

You wouldn't. You'd pull your kids back, quit going to the meetings or purchasing items from groups associated with those types of people.

The food thing came in or has been and the "spoke" you speak of, I specifically mention this, but how it came to me was a rubberband.

Take a rubberband and but your two hands inside of it. Shove as many other fingers or hands inside and as it gets bigger and bigger, it weakens the outskirts and takes very little for that one containment to break. When it does all of those hands and fingers will be there to fend for themselves, among the other hands and fingers. I do see this happening.

This administration is NOT outside of the box thinkers. They are very specific in what they are trying to do.

I have some photos of what we're already doing here and that's in an apartment. I'm in training mode though, lol. So don't laugh too hard. I still need a generator and /or land really to be where I actually complete this.

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 01/08/11 11:19 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
I have seen many documentaries in the UK that show that events from the past reoccur regularly. And that governments know well in advance of things that are planned for the future to keep us little people in our place!

The seed patent is scary, I am not giving up my right to grow my own food. I will save my seeds as I always do and if necessary secrete them about my person if someone tries to take them away from me.

I cannot see how anyone can think they have the right to control food or seeds, or tell us what we can and cannot grow.

Some farmers are in a real mess because they can only buy one particular kind of soya bean from one particular company. They have to give every bean back to the company and many have now lost their properties and incomes because the company bankrupted them for supposedly stealing soya beans to replant the next year.

Governments are getting too big for their boots, but its our fault too because we vote them in. Politicians are too fond of corruption and power.

Lovely Portobello Mushrooms Eleise.

Linda Heywood

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Linda,

You're so ( don't have the right word) but your dedication and wisdom are absolutely dead on about this.

I'm not a caterer of republicans or dems, what I feel is just greed by different names.

You're right too, what are people thinking? There are more of the little people than there are of politicians that feel they have the insight to tell the little people how to live?

You give me Barack Obama, Bush, Arnold Schwartzinager or a group of "little people" of equal drive and passion for living healthily (which is what the politicians are saying right?)and in regards to TRUE benefit, the little people would blow them all away!

The difference being, the little people don't just proclain unity, they practice it in good faith and use/actively apply their God given talent and efforts to produce. Plus people sincerely working with the Earth really aren't in it for the power of it all and how it makes them look. They just bet on true balance.

My husband was telling me in China that the people who grow their crops have to go through their Gov for everything. It's turning into the same thing here. The seeds, the fertilizers, purchasing through certain companies,etc. Our food is being altered...why? In addition my husband has told me that in China not only do they have to purchase through that gov't only but give up a certain percentage of their crops to the Gov't. There's a reason for that and it's NOT to protect or keep anyone safe.

It's about power, money and keeping the little people dependant and as you mentioned, "in your rightful place."

I'm harvesting my heirloom seeds, they are unaltered and I am growing the plants that you see in the photos and just giving them to pepole n my area along with a bigger pot for transplanting. They should have them up and going even further by spring. I also give them about 12 of those seeds to replant and simply say, "These particular seeds are organic and not altereded. Keep them in a safe place...think "Jack and the bean stalk" wink

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 14 15

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.