Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
F
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
F
Thats true about the not doing justice,for everything involved.
I wish i could find my dream job, or should i say the kind of work that i enjoy. Any suggestions or insites to what you might see for me?

Flower
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
hmmm, it seems like it's a 3 or more fold issue. That may or should make sense.

Like, it's not just about "the dream job." There are other things, some of which make it hard to focus or make decisions?

I get minimum 3 issues, at least.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
F
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
F
There are a few things that go through my head to do but i�m not sure if i can make one of them come true. Two require some type of schooling, and i�m not sure if i�m up to that again, and the other is from my own knowledge. And one of those with the schooling i�m not sure if that is really a good thing or not, when i think about it actually both. There things were i might be happy with, but thats the problem i can�t afford to try them, and then not continue with it because i don�t like it after all. And the other i don�t think my husband would be up to or happy with he is not a believer.

Flower
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I've had relationships where a parter was curious, a believer, not believer, belittling, domestically challenged to say the least and although it feels better to have someone who does believe in you, it's in your gut whether they do or don't.

What matters is whether or not what you've experienced gives you more solid evidence than doubt. I'm not talking confidence - that takes years to develop. I'm talking about, if what you experienced, someone else experienced, would you believe what it was that they told you or would you tell them you need to do some investigation yourself to be certain.

Before I did this full-time, I had, "Angelic Intervention." Back then I wasn't interested in making money, just helping people. But then I found out not everyone feels that same way and little by little our forum became pirated with quacks who utilitzed the work i was doing for their own benefit. So, I shut it down and started over. Now making money is a necessity so because of that I have let fewer things get in my way.

What you end up doing should or you'll know when you're doing what you should be when you can breath in and out with ease. You'll be working your efforts for more than living in the confinements of day to day struggle and expenditures.

If you are doing something just to pay the bills, my advice is to do this other thing on the side until the public becomes aware and comfortable with who you are and what it is you have to offer. This field of work, I guess alot of filds of work does have a tendency for scam artists and hefty prices promising this or that. So it takes a while for people to get to know you smile

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
F
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
F
The part about if i would believe them or do some investigation first, it depends on the person, i feel right away if someone is trying to pull the wool over my eyes. I have always been a person watcher, even as a little girl, sit back and observe or should i say i read them and see what type of person they are. Last night i was thinking about doing this on the side to see what happens or how well it does, i can�t quit my day job just yet. Ha ha.

Flower
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I started out, very much a people watcher. When I had the choice between going out or going to the quad - I almost always, unless pizza was involved opted for the quad.

i'd bring a blanket and gondolas (sub) and it felt more comfortable just talking and watching people than anything. We'd even get to the point where we'd predict what the people we were seeing would do next. A lot of times they did just that.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
F
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
F
I didn�t do alot of talking, more watching. I looked at the type of person they are or should i say character they have. Sometimes when you look at someone and see they have done something bad or not so nice its a liile hard. At times i would have loved to say something to them, say i know what you did, but i just kept my mouth shut, because just maybe i was wrong on these feelings. But i found out i wasn�t usally wrong.

Flower
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
ya, there were a few times I wanted to fly across the dinner table and confront say a date my roommate would bring home or lets say a guy by the name Jon, who I felt would have dire consequences being around.

Usually if it is a short period of time I can get through it. But if I see the person over and over or have to be in close proximities with them for hours that's harder for me.

Within a month, the police were at my front door asking questions about the Jon person. I hadnt known anything about the person before, nothing.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
F
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
F
When i have to continously be around the person i have a very difficult time with the issue, then it usally does happen that i say something, only if its a brief encounter, that i hold my tongue.

Flower
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
There's only so much you can do. Feeling things happen on the inside. You feel them even if they aren't or haven't happened on the outside.

This is funny actually. My husband has this saying with me. Whenever he feels me getting agitated, he goes, "Don't slap the librarian." I know what that means too.

When we were on the road there were areas we knew we would be in for a period of time. This one area we decided to get a library card. I was, fine, fine, just fine until we got past the foyer of the building. It was a large library and a woman was at the desk but all the sudden it felt like I was being dragged to the dentist.

I was mumbling to him that I didn't want to deal with her because she wouldn't help us and she really just wanted us to leave. We got up to the counter and I put on my happy face and said, "Hi, we'd like to get a card to rent out books, what do we need to do to go about that.

No expression on her face and she said, you have to pay. I'm like "Oh, o.k. how much?"

"$35.00 out of town $15.00 in" My husband got that shifty eye thing when he knows we just stepped into it and tried to smoothe things over.

Finally I turned around and said over my shoulder, "And you wonder why this place is so empty. The echo of my voice is getting more use out of these walls."

So, now hubby says, don't slap the librarian (react) before it's time. Just let it unfold. I'm still working on that.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.