Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Actually, the woman writing this topic, yes. I feel that she's been there before. If there's a child, a boy? There's something about that too.

I don't feel anyone is being held hostage. I feel moreso this other thing, like working through or actually encouraging the woman in this house to push pass something she feels, herself, a prisoner to. Like she's almost there, but confidence. If there's a child, the child feels like an old Soul - stronger in a sense, there to support?

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
The older male feels imprisoned, but in a way that is almost to accomplish something he wasn't able to while he was living there??? He feels to me thin in body but wise in Spirit.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
F
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
F
Interesting, I�ve had many a d�j� vu,strange and wierd dreams but none from this house or from this man. As a child and teen i knew there was something about me,because i used to here voices, i thought i was going in sane, till later when i was older and relized what might be 'wrong' with me. I have blocked these things from me till about 3 years ago, and finally excepted that i�m different, now i�m learning.

As for what is going on here in this house, i�ve never felt i�ve been here in this house before. There is my daughter she is two, and has something also she sees the spirits and tells me strange things about them that there here and where, as for a boy my nephew was here about 3 years ago and he also saw and heard the spirits, i don�t know if he talked with them though, He was 12 back then, if that helps you out.
I have had here already weird and strange coincedences happen that have made me wonder. So does that mean then because of me this man can�t go on, because i need him here for my own reasons, what if i can�t get passed this imprisonment thing or how do i go about getting passed it.
What does that mean that i�m almost there,but confident? Meaning maybe that i�m almost past this imprisonment thing?
My nephew mentioned to me when he was here back then that he knew when people where going to die, but he didn�t like to talk about it because people wanted to know about themselves when there time here was finished. I asked my sister about it she told me they, her and her youngest son can see the spirits when the t.v. is turned off,and yes he had mentioned this also too her. I feel he is very old sometimes for his age from comments that he makes, that don�t usually come from someone his age, now he is 15. Maybe some of this info brings you further with what you see about us here in this house, i hope you or Phyllis or others can help us, should i do this ceromony with Phyllis?

Flower
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
It's not so much the house as is Germany...that I feel you've been before.

The house itself, I don't really have a grasp on. I'd need a general map to get more of a feeling on that.

To be direct. What I see, when I look to this topic - specifically and the woman, being you - I don't know who the young boy is, but he comes through as well. But you feel or what I see is a young girl yourslef in a dress, but it's dingy like those adorable little girls with the thik heavy shoes and dirty socks...with a smock-like dress and you're on a wood plank floor looking up. There's a man above you. Not a nice one. He's mean,,, has barely a shirt on/t maybe and he's unshaven.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
F
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
F
I can�t say much to this, i�ve had dreams about being here as a child but nothing with a man that i can remember. Other than family.
Is he using me to get out of his imprisonment then? Or am i using him somehow?

Flower
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Flower, it would be best to not do a ceremony until you and Elleise clarify the information that is coming through to her. She knows more than I do at this point. There is new info coming through that complicates the situation -- so, the ceremony I suggested may not be appropriate or beneficial enough to clear out any spirits.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
F
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
F
I shall wait to hear what to do. Is it wise to get me some protection stones, and which ones are best?

Flower
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Are you having any invasive spirit dreams or hearing anything, words? Something that's repeating itself, like your name or "Hey!" Along those lines?

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
I wear a string of turquoise beads when I feel the need for protection.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I have peace from turquoise as well.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.