logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Flower, does anyone remember the man's name? If you can find that out then you can hold a little ceremony to call him by name and let him know you understand and want to help him. Using the candles, herbs I mentioned before and saying prayers for him and telling him you are his friend and would like to help him find peace will give him more courage and peace.

Elleise may be better able to let you know if there is a specific way to do this. Maybe hold this little ceremony in the room where he died, this will make it easier to contact him.

If you cannot find out his name, then tell him something like, " I do not know your name, but, I feel your pain and sadness. I do know you were sad and died in this room. I am here to help you, and if you do not mind, since I do not know your name, I will call you -----." (whatever name comes to your mind at that very second). He may be able to somehow let you know his name.

Try to convince him that in the spirit world souls are more understanding and helpful than when on Earth. Try to convince him that he will find his "rest home" and peace in Heaven (or whatever you wish to call that place of peace). After you get your message across to him, just sit in silence and focus on him. His presence may become stronger and he may be able to let you know somehow whether or not he understansds you. Do not be afraid, he cannot harm you. He is a peacful soul, but just sad.

If you need support or help with this, let me know exactly when you will be holding this ceremony with him and I will light some candles and focus on you to give you support spiritually.

Please wait until Elleise gives you some advice before you do this because she is very in tune with these type of issues. When you are ready, let me know.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
Sponsored Post Advertisement
F
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
F
Phyllis, i will ask the neighbour if he knows the name. One problem, we have rented the apt. where he has died, it may not be possible to do the ceromony in this room. We all live in the same house we just turned the down stairs into an apt. now, where he lived. Can i still do a ceromony by me upstairs? I will wait till Elleise responds, and i will let you know when i do it, if i can still do a ceromony if it works by me, that would be nice if you could participate with me.

Flower
F
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
F
I have the last name,i�m going to ask for his first name also.

Flower
Any room in the house will work. If you cannot find out his first name that is ok. Addressing him as Mr. ..... will be fine.

Phyllis Doyle Burns
F
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
F
Phyllis, i talk to the other neighbour today, i have his first name also now. And some other interesting info. My daughter sees a baby spirit in the garage, sometimes laughing sometimes crying she doesn�t see it all the time,it made me wonder what might have happened to it, my neighbour told me today there was in fact a baby that died here, she wasn�t sure how many years ago, but it was apperantly sick, she wasn�t sure if it died from the sickness or something else, or exactly how old it was when it died. That helps me to know that but makes me curious now to the exact facts, who knows if i will ever find the rest out. It did make me awful sad inside though when my daughter seen this baby for the first time.

Flower
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
You know flower, I think there's more here, truly.

Ironically, I have a strong attachment to Germany. I haven't a physical reason why. While everyone in my freshman year in highschool was taking S[anish or French, I wanted to be in German.

It was hard for me, as I'm dyslexic and the class was very small. I didn't do very well, but loved Frau Dickenson, the instructor.

I've woken up a couple of times speaking sentences in German. Ironically, my husband took German when he was in highschool and recognized some of the words. They weren't basic highschool words, but more of words you might have defending your life in desperation.

He asked me how far I got in German classes, I said I ended up flunking out. So that's where we are with this whole thing.

What I feel is seomthing stronger going on with the man there. If it's not a man that lived there on record it's the spirit of a man that wasn't able to live out freedom in some sense....kindof like never being able or understanding that, though you weren't meant to grasp the brass ring, at the very least, you wanted to die in peace...I'm sure there's more

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 07/02/10 08:13 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
F
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
F
If its some other man, why is he here in our house then? What should i do?

Flower
F
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
F
What do you think is really going on here?

Flower
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I just pay attention in these types of situations. Don't stop living or worry too much or anything, but little things will surface...kind of like coincedences. You'll ignore them or not notice at first, but then you'll be like, that was wierd.

The land itself could have some issues with it. I'd need a map to get more details, not necessarily an exact address, just general. It could be a grandfather and things going on in general are stirring the passions back up again. Just because we cross over, doesn't mean we stop feeling smile.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Elleise, is it possible that some people in the house now are reincarnations of people in the time of the old man's imprisonment in that house? If so, that alone could stir up the past for the old man. Since not everyone is sensitive to the spirit world he is having a difficult time reaching someone who understands.

Also, do you think there is someone (living or spirit) who is purposefully preventing him from evolving on to a higher level? If someone in the house is a reincarnation of one who kept him in the house in the past, is it possible that unkowingly this person is keeping his spirit there?

Phyllis Doyle Burns
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.